• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I wish he would have gone a bit harder at Aurora honestly.
Yeah. And he should have made it clearer that she (Aurora) was the backup plan. She is kind of dumb to feel safe. I bet she goes next. Unless she is goat. But I can see Julie pushing for Aurora to go if they can't get Rick (if he wins IC).

Loved Rick laying into Ron and the other gal, (her name slips my mind at the moment) calling them liars, cheats, trying to make me look like a idiot, etc. Best tribal of the season!
He should of kept his demeanor a little more low key, like “hey, these guys really threw me under the bus, and wanted to make me look like a fool”. He would of had everyone’s sympathy vote if he would of went to the end or if he does. His gloating in the end was childish. He will never get Ron to vote for him and Ron could go back and bad mouth him till the end.

He should of kept his demeanor a little more low key, like “hey, these guys really threw me under the bus, and wanted to make me look like a fool”. He would of had everyone’s sympathy vote if he would of went to the end or if he does. His gloating in the end was childish. He will never get Ron to vote for him and Ron could go back and bad mouth him till the end.

I think he handled it okay. He got quite a reaction from the jury when he asked Ron and Julie if voting him out wasn’t enough but Did they also have to make him look like a fool in front of his family, wife and son.

What WAS the point of Ron giving Rick that expired advantage? To keep him calm and from looking for an idol?? Kinda stupid. And he was all bragging to his husband that he was running things. Yeah, okay, sure!!!!

What WAS the point of Ron giving Rick that expired advantage? To keep him calm and from looking for an idol?? Kinda stupid. And he was all bragging to his husband that he was running things. Yeah, okay, sure!!!!

He’s supposed to be a super fan too!! If that’s the case then he should have known as soon as you get cocky Jeff is snuffing out your torch!!!

Pretty much anyone I was rooting for is on Extinction. Except for Rick, the rest of them are lumps or remind me of little ankle biting dogs. The older woman is useless. Lauren is good at challenges, but is otherwise useless. The redhead and Aurora are the ankle biters. Annoying and useless. The guy who got married 2 days before bores me to tears. Basically, they voted out anyone who was not useless. .

Does anybody have any predictions as to who from EoE has the best chance of winning the next reentry competition and re-joining the game?

If it's an athletic sort of challenge, you'd think Joe or Chris or Eric would have the upper hand.

However, if it involves puzzles/mental stimulation, I could see Aubry nailing it.

Since it’s the first time Survivor has done EOE, I could see them doing something unexpected like...

The “Jury” has to choose who goes back into the game
The challenge is based on the ‘ole “how well do you know the people you have been living with” on EOE
I could even see the player going back in to join 2 or 3 and make up the the final three or four.

I am rooting for David or Joe - both good players for different reasons.

Does anybody have any predictions as to who from EoE has the best chance of winning the next reentry competition and re-joining the game?

If it's an athletic sort of challenge, you'd think Joe or Chris or Eric would have the upper hand.

However, if it involves puzzles/mental stimulation, I could see Aubry nailing it.
If it's some sort of combo, David wouldn't be bad. It would be interesting if they let them pair up for 1 pair to win back in. Be interesting to see who they pair with (like a brain with a brawn or would they just pair with friends). I do kinda feel like David will win back in.

Since it’s the first time Survivor has done EOE, I could see them doing something unexpected like...

The “Jury” has to choose who goes back into the game
The challenge is based on the ‘ole “how well do you know the people you have been living with” on EOE
I could even see the player going back in to join 2 or 3 and make up the the final three or four.

I am rooting for David or Joe - both good players for different reasons.

The three seasons where Survivor has used Redemption Island have been similar in structure.

The main difference is that Edge of Extinction doesn't feature a "duel" (between the eliminated contestants) every round. The people who get voted out just keep accumulating at EoE until a new competition is held.

They also seem to be showing us more screentime of the Edge of Extinction folks, compared to the contestants who were sent to Redemption Island back in Seasons 22, 23, and 27. Works for me -- since I agree with the fans who suspect Season 22 was just an excuse to hand Boston Rob a victory on a silver platter. :sad2:

Did anyone else think Victoria’s Dad was a hottie? I did...

So is Ron’s husband.

He kind of looked like Victor from Amazing Race.(minus the long hair).

My prediction is Devins will be voted off soon and he will win his way back again.

He kind of looked like Victor from Amazing Race.(minus the long hair).
I think he looks like Don Diamont (SP?) who plays Bill on Bold and Beautiful. Which is a turn off for me because Bill is ICK as a character.

Devins...I could see that too. I have a feeling he will win the whole thing but it is an uphill battle.

The three seasons where Survivor has used Redemption Island have been similar in structure.

The main difference is that Edge of Extinction doesn't feature a "duel" (between the eliminated contestants) every round. The people who get voted out just keep accumulating at EoE until a new competition is held.

They also seem to be showing us more screentime of the Edge of Extinction folks, compared to the contestants who were sent to Redemption Island back in Seasons 22, 23, and 27. Works for me -- since I agree with the fans who suspect Season 22 was just an excuse to hand Boston Rob a victory on a silver platter. :sad2:

Yes, I remember Redemption Island. I kinda like EOE better because since the players are all part of the jury it seems like they are ALL still part of the game.

I do miss seeing the Ponderosa videos.

I loved Tribal - fun to watch. Not sure Devins' gloating was the best move, but it made for a great tv moment - and I'm sure he knows that.

I think Devins is playing a relatively smart game, but at the same time I'd be happy to see him get voted out. Not sure I have anyone left that I'd really like to see win - perhaps Lauren for some unexplainable reason?

EOE seems like a waste, almost zero airtime in the past few weeks just makes it seem worthless. Pretty much just a way to keep putting the returning players on TV for ratings - eh.

Loved Rick laying into Ron and the other gal, (her name slips my mind at the moment) calling them liars, cheats, trying to make me look like a idiot, etc. Best tribal of the season!

You're on a Disney board and you can't remember the name Aurora? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter