SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

Thought last nights episode was ok - nothing to special but nice to get to know people better. Pretty large luck component at the end of immunity challenge, in my opinion - which I hate to see. I thought Rob caved to quickly trying to get Kellee to accept the challenge.

Thought last nights episode was ok - nothing to special but nice to get to know people better. Pretty large luck component at the end of immunity challenge, in my opinion - which I hate to see. I thought Rob caved to quickly trying to get Kellee to accept the challenge.
Editing. He may have been trying to convince her for an hour, but since it is only an hour episode.....

I was thinking the same. Kellee hadn't even said no and Rob just caved. Come on Rob, be better.

I read somewhere online that Rob and Sandra are actually living similar to the contestants--likely not starving or anything, but with minimal shelter and supplies.
Given that they cannot win, why would they agree to this? I suppose they're receiving a salary for their participation.
To me, one of the Great Survivor Mysteries of All Time is, why the heck don't people learn to make fire? As soon as you put in your application, start trying.
And learn to fish, AND start studying edible plants, etc., etc., etc.
You're right: it's a mystery.
Then, be found out by the next person.....see where I'm going?
Yes, but consider that as the game goes on -- and more people learn the truth first hand -- the secret will eventually come out. Perhaps someone'll tell the truth upon returning from the island. Perhaps someone'll whisper the truth to a trusted ally, only to see it spread around camp -- but eventually, as more people are "in on it", it's going to come out. Maybe Miss Original-Visitor Elizabeth can play it off as "they told me to keep the secret", and maybe she can't.
But -- good or bad -- it's going to be a factor.
I was a little relieved when Kellee said she was hiding the immunity in her hair...
I thought that was pretty smart. I mean, you could go to the mall today and buy a hair tie that could potentially look like an idol. Brilliant way to disguise something valuable.
Yes, he caved in /gave her more chances. All the more reason Elizabeth should've been smart enough to say, "Give me a head start in the fire competition." He's open to negotiating.

The blindside of Molly was one of the best ones ever on Survivor!!! Especially after her and the two guys said earlier in the show that their alliance was under the radar. Someone else also nailed it when they nicknamed her Parvati 2.0!!

The blindside of Molly was one of the best ones ever on Survivor!!! Especially after her and the two guys said earlier in the show that their alliance was under the radar. Someone else also nailed it when they nicknamed her Parvati 2.0!!

I didn't get the whole Parvati 2.0 thing. Just because she had a pretty smile? Didn't make much sense.

I think it was due to how she seemed t
I didn't get the whole Parvati 2.0 thing. Just because she had a pretty smile? Didn't make much sense.
[/Q

I think it’s how they thought she was manipulating some of the guys.

Glad Ms McSmugFace is gone. Next up...Ms DancingPants McCrazyTown. Don't know names yet. Except Kellee who went to the island...like her. She was smart to hide that idol in her hair and fake cry while dumping stuff out of her bag...brilliant. The blonde braids girl who came up with the flip...is it Lauren? I like her. And I like this girl alliance thing they have going on the other tribe....hoping it sticks!

Last edited:
No one thought anything of last night's episode? I thought the women were silly in getting rid of Vince. He'd be their ally into the next round. I doubt that Tom would be.

Now others who go to Idol Island will know they are in jeopardy if that's the way they are going to play the game.

No one thought anything of last night's episode? I thought the women were silly in getting rid of Vince. He'd be their ally into the next round. I doubt that Tom would be.

Now others who go to Idol Island will know they are in jeopardy if that's the way they are going to play the game.

I wonder what happened when Vince got back, we didn't get to see that scene. We saw the others lie about the island and what happened. Thought the editing was odd that we didn't see that.

Also thought the editing was odd on Krishna (I know that is spelled horribly wrong) on her hand injury. It seemed like everyone was ignoring her, but it really wasn't clear if she had actually yelled out, so did anyone even realize that she was hurt?

I can see the logic if you are going full on girls alliance. The guys were willing/happy to vote out Vince which makes the girls numbers stronger, and you flush the idol if he has one.

I thought they would keep him too. He really should have played his idol especially since it was only good for the next two tribals.

I wonder what happened when Vince got back, we didn't get to see that scene. We saw the others lie about the island and what happened. Thought the editing was odd that we didn't see that.

Also thought the editing was odd on Krishna (I know that is spelled horribly wrong) on her hand injury. It seemed like everyone was ignoring her, but it really wasn't clear if she had actually yelled out, so did anyone even realize that she was hurt?

I wondered the same thing! It was weird that we didn't get to see Vince return to the tribe, like the others. Very strange edit!

Again, I agree with you, it was very odd that everyone appeared to be ignoring her after her hand injury. I felt like we missed something as well. Usually when someone is injured, whether they are well liked or not, EVERYONE shows care and concern!! So strange!

I'm only guessing that they are trying to keep their woman's alliance hidden so they can blindside a stronger guy next tribal? But we really didn't get enough footage to know what they were thinking.

Totally agree with you again!! Its so hard for the viewer to really know what is going on when all we see is about 40-45 minutes of 3 full days and a good chunk of that 40-45 minutes is of the immunity challenge and tribal!!

On a different note, it will be interesting to see if the woman keep their alliance. So many times over the years a group will try it, but it never lasts!

Totally agree with you again!! Its so hard for the viewer to really know what is going on when all we see is about 40-45 minutes of 3 full days and a good chunk of that 40-45 minutes is of the immunity challenge and tribal!!

On a different note, it will be interesting to see if the woman keep their alliance. So many times over the years a group will try it, but it never lasts!
I'd be willing to put money on this one not lasting. I'd love to see it last, but they clearly dont have the girl that hurt her hand on their side. Although every alliance needs a low man on the totem pole and I suppose that would be her. Question is she smart enough to realize it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter