• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

Pete - I clicked the link, and all it did was add me to your "friends" list; I didn't see anything about joining your tribe. Are there problems with it?

Pete - I clicked the link, and all it did was add me to your "friends" list; I didn't see anything about joining your tribe. Are there problems with it?

That's it! You're in. Check your tribes, you are a Lovely Coconut. :thumbsup2

i also just got the friend invite, did it work for me also?

I'm so glad the site got fixed. Let's mambo!

Ok, here are my picks and the bonus points:

Brooke Burke- Dress "accidently" falls off
Susan Lucci- Nominated for Emmy but loses
Lance Bass- Comes back to the other team, if ya know what I mean
Cloris Leachman- Breaks hip

Ah! No, these are my picks for Fantasy Dancing with the Stars. Sorry. :confused:

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

Ricks, I love every single one of your posts!

I'll PM my e-mail to you right now, Pink.

Here are my pick :)
Marcus, Charlie, Ken, Kelly

PM with email is sent and my picks are:

Ace
Crystal
Marcus
Matty

And we don't need to assign bonuses or should we?

Ok for real. Marcus gets my yum :) AND he's a doctor

So are we still posting our picks here since we can do it on the CBS site now? Are all on the same team? :confused3

The first post has been updated.

Please remember, no spoilers until the episode is fnished playing in the Pacific time zone. With the 2-hour episode tonight that's going to be 1am Eastern time right?

I'll keep checking in here just in case I get the last couple of email addresses we need. Good luck everyone! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter