• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

Thanks, Pink! I figured I posted my final two for the end, since I won't be able to change anything around. Should I just consider this post a confirmation that those are my picks up through the Finale? I guess it is now. :)

Regular Points

Bob 200
Jeff says your name x 32 = 96
Cries x 2 = 24
wins individual reward = 20
Wins individual immunity = 30
Use of NOW Wireless Device = 30

Corinne 59
Jeff says your name x 25 = 75
Cries x 2 = 24
Voted out = -40

Crystal 81
Jeff says your name x 19 = 57
Cries x 2 = 24

Sugar 123
Jeff says your name x 25 = 75
Cries x 4 = 48

Ken 75
Jeff says your name x 21 = 63
Cries x 1 = 12

Matty 96
Jeff says your name x 28 =
Cries x 1 = 12

Suzy 54
Jeff says your name x 18 = 39

DISBoards Bonus Points

Bob
Catches a fish = 30

Kenny
Catches a fish = 30

Matty
Says episode title = 30

Notes:
Brushes Teeth with a stick: It looked like Crystal was doing it at the very beginning but it was in the dark and I could not see the stick. She might gave been biting her nails. (no points)
Kisses another survivor: Crystal told Kenny that Bob kissed her on the cheek but it wasn't shown. (no points)
Uses a Sprint Wireless Device: Bob was the only one that actually used it. Jeff held up the phone for everyone else. Wondering about the 30 point discrepancy between our count and CBS? We're guessing they gave everyone Sprint device points. Even if you give everyone points for watching the video on the phone you'd have to give it to Bob twice so the net result would be the same.

Crying points were difficult this time. The first number below represents definent tears. The second number means I'm sure they were crying but they wiped the tears before I could actually see them.

Bob: 0 / 2
Corrine: 1 / 1
Crystal: 2 / 0
Sugar: 3 / 1
Kenny: 0 / 1
Matty: 0 / 1
Suzy: 0 / 0

Hey, we're in the Holiday Spirit! We gave you the points for wiping the tears. Merry Christmas :santa:

Have a WONDERFUL trip, Briar! Sooooo jealous :sick:

Yes, I think we're going to follow CBS in that regard. Everyone needs to choose TWO Survivors this week, NOT four as in the past.

**IF YOU POST FOUR SURVIVORS THIS WEEK, WE WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR FIRST TWO SURVIVORS INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SCORING**

And don't forget.... there is a 2-hour Survivor on Sunday, 12/14 (two back-to-back episodes which means two boots) then an hour Finale after that (we don't score the Finale, by the way).

So not only will you need to get your picks in by 8 EST Thursday (as usual), you will also need to choose two new picks and post those by 8 EST Sunday (or we will just use your two picks from Thursday).

And then...... we're done! :grouphug:

Good luck everyone! This is it! We're done to the last week of Survivor!

If you missed this post, please read it now. I didn't get to much response to the "rank the final four" idea but we are going to follow CBS' lead and go down to 2-player teams for the last two episodes... which incidentally, are both this week.

Also, we won't be counting the "Reunion" show following the finale. Once the winner is announced and CBS goes to a commercial break the game will be over as far as we are concerned.

Good Luck Everyone! :grouphug:

DisBoards Survivor Gabon Fantasy League: Week 10 Leaderboard
Player name: This weeks's score / Total Score
KrazyPete 509 / 2720
threeboysmom 479 / 2714
Sorsha 524 / 2531
MattyD 500 / 2378
aengus 375 / 2303
MPhins13 554 / 2291
LilyTheBootQueen 473 / 2278
See.low 482 / 2232
Cardinal 538 / 2189
palmnut 458 / 2181
CAJUNWDWFAN 460 / 2116
Amy 457 / 2080
kaylajr 473 / 2009
BriarRosie 375 / 1988
tinkabellspirate 463 / 1967

Hi there all,

My picks for thursday (12-11-08)

Matty - says title
Ken - says title

DisBoards Survivor Gabon Fantasy League: Week 10 Leaderboard
Player name: This weeks's score / Total Score
KrazyPete 509 / 2720
threeboysmom 479 / 2714
Sorsha 524 / 2531
MattyD 500 / 2378
aengus 375 / 2303
MPhins13 554 / 2291
LilyTheBootQueen 473 / 2278
See.low 482 / 2232
Cardinal 538 / 2189
palmnut 458 / 2181
CAJUNWDWFAN 460 / 2116
Amy 457 / 2080
kaylajr 473 / 2009
BriarRosie 375 / 1988
tinkabellspirate 463 / 1967

Look at that, people! LOOK AT THAT!

And I keep moving DOWN on the list. Sigh.....

Ok, my picks for tomorrow, Dec. 11:

Sugar - uses II (I think this is the last time it can be used, right?)
Matty - picks teeth with stick

My picks for tomorrow...

Sugar - Uses HII
Bob - Episode title

Sugar - Says episode title
Bob - Plays Hidden Immunity Idol

Did anyone post the ep title this week?
"The Good Guys Should Win in the End"

Also, we won't be counting the "Reunion" show following the finale. Once the winner is announced and CBS goes to a commercial break the game will be over as far as we are concerned.

Good Luck Everyone! :grouphug:

Wait... what???

I'm confused :confused3

I thought the Finale WAS the Reunion show??

I was thinking we'd score until we got down the the final 3 facing the jury. Do we do a name count during that part too????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter