• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

oh i am so dragging my feet LOL

Pink is this the last night for your points on the official site?

GRRRRR

uh...

Bob!
Kenny!

NO NO NO NO

Crystal
NO NO NO NO NO

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Bob Title
Matty Title

What? OMG I HAVE TO TAKE A RISK!

oh i am so dragging my feet LOL

Pink is this the last night for your points on the official site?

No, Sunday is my last night - two immunity challenges, two boots that I need to nail :)

Still going back and forth tonight on CBS. Crystal.... no, Matty..... no, Crystal.... I swear, I'm going to put both of their names on a slip of paper and just draw one with my eyes closed.

Bob, on the other hand, is a definite for me. I don't care if he gets booted or not...

Wait... what???

I'm confused :confused3

I thought the Finale WAS the Reunion show??

I was thinking we'd score until we got down the the final 3 facing the jury. Do we do a name count during that part too????

Sunday night starts at 8pm EST and doesn't end until 11pm.

The first two hours are what I'm referring to as the "Finale" and that will be followed by a 1 hour "Reunion" show. They will have the final tribal council leading up to 10pm. After the votes are cast in the pre-recorded final episode they will transition to the Live Reunion show where the votes will be counted. While everyone is going crazy and the new millionaire is hugging his or her family they will go to commercial break.

Or at least that how it usually works. :thumbsup2

In any case. I don't see any point in trying count the names, tears, etc. once the winner is announced the entire cast is brought back out to be interviewed. Once the game is over for them, I think it should be for us too. ;)

My picks for this week are
Bob - Says title
Sugar plays HII

Good luck all especially Pink winning the big one :)

Bob - title
Matty - title

Just waiting to move down the ranking list even further...sigh. ;)

Wow - I can't believe nobody's posted yet after last night's show! I guess I get to go first....

YIPPEE!!! Crystal's gone!!I've been waiting for this day all season long!

Kudos to Bob - he kept the immunity necklace for himself, but really didn't go back on his word to Kenny since he told Kenny he'd give him the necklace if he (Bob) knew that Kenny was in trouble.

Kudos also to Sugar - she played the HII perfectly! And those editors - I was screaming at the tv during that long pause after Jeff asked if anyone wanted to play the HII....great drama!

At first I didn't like Sugar - it seemed like she was always flip-flopping. But that seems to be her strategy and it's worked well for her. I was really impressed when she said she wanted a "good" person to win and didn't like the way Crystal and Kenny were treating Matty.:thumbsup2

My choice for final 3: Sugar, Bob and Matty, with Bob the winner.
If it's a final 2: Sugar and Bob.

Either scenario, I'd also be happy if Sugar won.

Wow - this season started out really boring and dull, but it's definitely picked up! Can't wait for Sunday's finale!

Pig Tails RULES!

Is there any doubt who is controlling this game now? Did I call this or WHAT?

Pink how did you think you did on cbs?

ETA: Amy, I totally agree, this season went from flop to one of the best ever. It has just been one twist after another!

YES YES YES!!!

I went with Bob and finally settled on Matty on CBS!!

Think they were the two biggest scorers! WOOT!

YES YES YES!!!

I went with Bob and finally settled on Matty on CBS!!

Think they were the two biggest scorers! WOOT!

Awesome for you! I was disappointed that I didn't pick Bob.

Well I guess I'll make my picks for Sunday right now. (12-14-08)

Bob - says title

Matty - Says title

Is that all we have to do or do we have to pick who we think will win the game?

Awesome for you! I was disappointed that I didn't pick Bob.

Well I guess I'll make my picks for Sunday right now. (12-14-08)

Bob - says title

Matty - Says title

Is that all we have to do or do we have to pick who we think will win the game?

All you need to do :)

Now if only I could do the same. I just don't know if I should play it safe and take the 2 women... or take a risk with one of the 3 male jury threats.... I hate that I won't have a chance to change my picks in between the episodes.

Decisions, decisions.... and we only have two days :(

I'm going with
Bob title
Sugar title

Good Luck PINK!! I can't wait to go to Africa with you!

Thank you! :hug:

I'd better get my picks in before I forget. Going with...

Matty - stick
Sugar - title

Not sure yet if I'll go with Matty/Sugar on CBS or Susie/Sugar or Susie/Matty..... I JUST DON'T KNOW! :scared:

I'm going with
Bob title
Sugar title

Thank you! :hug:

I'd better get my picks in before I forget. Going with...

Matty - stick
Sugar - title

Not sure yet if I'll go with Matty/Sugar on CBS or Susie/Sugar or Susie/Matty..... I JUST DON'T KNOW! :scared:

You guys are just kidding right?

What do I pack anyways? I mean... I never been to Africa before :goodvibes

uh who to pick who to pick... need to sleep on it I suppose :)

oh and am I winnin yet?

Bob - title
Sugar - kisses someone (is that still one of our choices? If not, I will go with "says title" for her as well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter