Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

Could you post the bonus points question?

Bonus Question is...

Marcus refers to his alliance as?

The Misfits

The Onion Alliance

The Banana Republics

Don't post the answer here, Taz. Not sure yet how Pete or Aengus, for that matter, want to handle that aspect of the contest.

Bonus Question is...

Marcus refers to his alliance as?

The Misfits

The Onion Alliance

The Banana Republics

Don't post the answer here, Taz. Not sure yet how Pete or Aengus for that matter want to handle that aspect of the contest.

Thanks, and I wont post it here :goodvibes

bootqueen got 227

I got 5,992 :)

actually i forget who i picked... LOL

randy doesnt sound right

who the heck is crystal?

@_@

eta: oh ok so yes 5,992 points then LOL

It would have been believeable if Kelly was on there. There is no way he wouldnt pick her :teeth:

well duh, kelly and sugar carried that tribe clearly!

ANYWAYS ;)

I dont think I saw any coconut chopping?

LOL! No chopping the lovely coconuts!

Taz, we're not doing those bonus selections anymore, which STINKS! We now get a generic bonus question to answer for our 30 pts. :confused3 Takes away all the fun...

Taz, we're not doing those bonus selections anymore, which STINKS! We now get a generic bonus question to answer for our 30 pts. :confused3 Takes away all the fun...

CBS probably figures that you can choose bonus selections whether you watch the show or not. You need to watch the show to answer the question correctly.

By the way, I am the very model of the modern Lovely Coconut.

Oh, i didnt know that.

Thanks for telling me

CBS probably figures that you can choose bonus selections whether you watch the show or not. You need to watch the show to answer the question correctly.

By the way, I am the very model of the modern Lovely Coconut.

you sure are card! :thumbsup2

anyways bootqueen's NEW math = 283 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter