Swan and dolphin, do I have to book directly through their website to link my ressi?

karribellucco

Earning My Ears
We are doing a split stay in September. Going to do the first four nights in BCV and the last two nights in the Swan ... my boyfriend works for a travel agency who gets amazing discounts through RCI so we can get the Swan for about 200-250 cheaper through his website then we would booking out right through their website. Is this going to be an issue if I want to link my reservation on my Disney experience?
Also I read online that we still get Disney extra hours, has anyone had an issue with that?

It is not an issue. Once the reservation is booked into the Marriott system and you get the Swan reservation confirmation number, you just use the MDE app on your Smartphone / tablet or the My Disney Experience link on the Disney World web site: link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plans

EHM hours are valid for both the Swan & Dolphin without any issues. For example you can book the Swan & Dolphin via any valid booking system: Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, etc... All methods get you the same benefits as booking directly via the Marriott system.

Dave

takes 48 hours to get fully into the system. Be mindful of that if you are booking close to the 60 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter