SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

Glad your back safe and sound! I'm looking forward to your trip report and photos. Poor Judy! Scary plane ride is right!:scared1:

Glad your back safe and sound! I'm looking forward to your trip report and photos. Poor Judy! Scary plane ride is right!:scared1:

Judy HATES flying due to her ears hurting so bad, she took sudafed and listened to music on an IPOD and that helped , but combine that with plain and simple fear it was awful for her with the turbulance !!!:scared1:

Welcome Back Rosie! So glad you are safe and sound, :banana: but I think we were all secretly hoping you would get an extra vacation day or two as a reward from Irene!!! :goodvibes

Welcome Back Rosie! So glad you are safe and sound, :banana: but I think we were all secretly hoping you would get an extra vacation day or two as a reward from Irene!!! :goodvibes

If Judy had not been scheduled for surgery tomorrow we might not have been so concerned , :scared1:trouble was we were hearing a week delay :scared1:Now for the rich and famous that would be okay but for the poor and unknown , it is a financial nightmare :rotfl2:

Welcome home Rosie! Glad you made it home safe and sound if not just a little bounced around. Did you try telling Judy it was just like an extended ride on Winnie the Pooh. You were just bouncing like Tigger!

Welcome home Rosie! Glad you made it home safe and sound if not just a little bounced around. Did you try telling Judy it was just like an extended ride on Winnie the Pooh. You were just bouncing like Tigger!

I tried not to talk to her at all as she kept saying "Just leave me alone ":lmao:

My TR is started , It's on the TR board and the Title is "How many times can you celebrate 16" or something like that:rotfl2:Just consider that the LINK!!!:rotfl2:

Welcome home, Rosie! So sorry you had such a turbulent flight and that it hurt Judy's ears- glad you are home safe and sound. Looking forward to your TR!:goodvibes

welcome home

Geez, you're only about 90 min south of us and I heard they felt it in Atlanta! Somehow managed to skip Charlotte! :thumbsup2

we felt it in NW IN.

but we were on the 7th floor when it happened, people on the ground floor didnt feel it at all.
i think that is why people higher up felt it...and thus alot of big cities did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter