SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

Does everyone else always fear they have forgotten something important or is it just a Rosie thing!!!:confused3:rotfl2:

All the time Rosie. The times I think I have everything is when I really forget something important. :lmao:

Glad you made it there safely. I hope you did not forget anything expensive. :laughing:

Okay, forget about the contents of the one sentence I put in bold above. I'm heading straight for this little gem..............

"i was laying in bed about 2 am the night of our honeymoon, thinking, on what i may have forgotten or needed the next day..."

Thinking? About what you might have forgotten? At 2 am the NIGHT of your HONEYMOON????? SERIOUSLY??? :sad2:
i never told you what time we left the reception.;)

can you not multitask marv.
:sad2:

:laughing:

Love the picture!!! I hope Rosie and the gang will be okay with a swirlie heading their way later this week :eek:

:wave2: from Rosie aka Sam! She called this morning - asked me to say hello and keep watch for mischief on her thread...:surfweb:

....well, we all know I have NO control over mischief!!!:rolleyes1

Today is the girl's birthday so they are off to MK for Cindy's Feast. :teeth:

Brutally hot and they are keeping on eye on Irene's journey...but as of right now appears it is headed toward Miami and then the FL coast...

...then NC coast - where my DD and family were heading next weekend. We shall see.

On the way with you!!! ;)

:wave2: from Rosie aka Sam! She called this morning - asked me to say hello and keep watch for mischief on her thread...:surfweb:

....well, we all know I have NO control over mischief!!!:rolleyes1

Today is the girl's birthday so they are off to MK for Cindy's Feast. :teeth:

Brutally hot and they are keeping on eye on Irene's journey...but as of right now appears it is headed toward Miami and then the FL coast...

...then NC coast - where my DD and family were heading next weekend. We shall see.

On the way with you!!! ;)

Mischief? WHO would create mischief on dear Rosie's thread? Oh, I know -- Mr. Marv. Good thing he is so busy at work that he doesn't post on most threads these days (including mine). :lmao::lmao:

can you not multitask marv.
:sad2:
Sure I can, but worrying about what I might have left behind wouldn't have been one of them! Making sure Glenn wasn't trying to get pictures maybe, but not worrying about what I left..........
Mischief? WHO would create mischief on dear Rosie's thread? Oh, I know -- Mr. Marv. Good thing he is so busy at work that he doesn't post on most threads these days (including mine). :lmao::lmao:
Me? Mischief? You must have me confused with someone else........ :rolleyes1

And what a whiner......you get emails, text messages and posts on FB!!! What do you want from me???? ;)

Thanks for the Rosie update Christine! I hope they are having a great time and that the hurricane steers clear of Orlando!

Did anyone feel the earthquake today? We felt it in Central NC - the house was shaking, ceiling fans shaking, my chair felt like it was being pushed back and forth from behind (enough to be slightly nauseating!)..it was pretty weird for about 20 seconds.

Hope everyone is safe!!:goodvibes

Did anyone feel the earthquake today? We felt it in Central NC - the house was shaking, ceiling fans shaking, my chair felt like it was being pushed back and forth from behind (enough to be slightly nauseating!)..it was pretty weird for about 20 seconds.

Hope everyone is safe!!:goodvibes

We felt nothing. Not a shake, vibration or tremor. :confused3

That's Ok I can do without feeling an earthquake. :lmao:

Well I have not been on the Dis lately & I missed Rosie's send off.

I know you are not seeing this right now but Rosie I hope you are having a wonderful time!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!

Christine if you talk to her tell her I checked in & wishing her a great trip.:goodvibes

:wave: Rosie!!

Maybe the hurricane will keep you in FL a few more days...looks like a LOT of flights are being cancelled throughout NE and NY. Buffalo is probably safe, but fingers crossed (although an extra day at Disney cannot be all bad! ;) ) Saturday is not a great day to be leaving, but you might JUST make it out as the worst is supposed to hit all the way up the coast and even inland NY Saturday thru Sunday. Good luck!!

Hope you'll call if you get delayed.:thumbsup2

(know you can't read this..,lol )

Hey, Rosie...so far looks like your flight is good to go...can't wait to hear all about the trip and see LOADS of photos!!:surfweb:

Safe travels and welcome home!! :cool1:

(hope you weren't on the afternoon connecting flight as that one was canceled - pretty sure you said you were able to get the later one).

We are back !!!!! Lots of worries about a cancelled flight , but Christine was keeping close tabs and we not only left on time we landed 20 minutes early. Bumpy flight ..but we made it !! Lost my notebook so the TR that will be coming this week will be a test of memory !!!!

We are back !!!!! Lots of worries about a cancelled flight , but Christine was keeping close tabs and we not only left on time we landed 20 minutes early. Bumpy flight ..but we made it !! Lost my notebook so the TR that will be coming this week will be a test of memory !!!!

Rosie, so glad that you are all back safe and sound...we were worried about the travel. Sometimes looking at th epictures will refresh your memory for the TR.

Rosie, so glad that you are all back safe and sound...we were worried about the travel. Sometimes looking at th epictures will refresh your memory for the TR.

Welcome back! Glad you are back home safe and sound. :goodvibes

Thanks !!I just finished unpacking and starting to repavck for October !!I just put all the first aid and medicines in a box so I wont have to hunt for everything again in a few weeks !!!:lmao:

Th weather was VERY hot but judging from the way all were telling our friends who house and pet sat for us they had a good time !!Plane ride was kinda bumpy and scared Judy to death !!:scared1::scared1:

Welcome home Rosie! Looking forward to hearing all of your adventures and how the girls liked their birthday surprises

Welcome home Rosie! Looking forward to hearing all of your adventures and how the girls liked their birthday surprises

Thanks !!I will be starting a TR soon but have so much to do this week it may take a while !! I don't want to give to much away ,until I have had time to upload some pix !!! We were so glad our flight was cancelled as we were hearing horror stories of people not being able to be rebooked for up to a week !! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter