SWEET SIXTEEN :Have they been kissed? PTR: Updated 8/15

So the final full day before Disney!!!

3a.m Got up for work
3:30 am Arrived at work
3:30 till 9:30 a.m Tore my hair out doing allowances for 2 weeks and balancing each account !!
9:30am Took Steph to Cheerleading Practice and then I went to the Main Office , picked up Petty cash check and off to the bank to cash and withdraw money for work !!:scared1:
11a.m to 12:15pm More playing with money going thru mail , doing tracking audits !
12:15p picked up Steph then back to work to furiously tie up any loose ends , only to find the bank statements were in and needed balancing . So furiously started on them . Did get 4 done the others will wait as I know there is a mess with 4 of them !!Not my fault the bank screwed up and now I have to figure out how to make it all balance !!:scared1:

1:30p A Case Review !! These are a lot of work to prepare ( I get to do 20 a year)And usually take 1 to 2 hours . Luckily this was a liittle over an hour and I had time to talk to my new boss about all the loose ends etc 11
3:15pm picked up the kids and off to the Annual Picnic for my second job:banana:
The CEO greeted me and told me the father of the girl who was stabbed thinks I am a HERO!! Now I have been called many things before but never one of them. But it is very nice as I have been feeling that I should somehow have prevented it and here her Dad says that to the CEO!!!!:cloud9:

Anyway we all had a good time and lots to eat !! The girls had me up doing some sorta dance and others were congratulating me for being up there . Translates into making an idiot of yourself !! Hey I am good at that !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
We came home and cleaned house and finished up packing !! Hey has anyone else had problems with the new luggage labels !!How do you attach them ????:confused3 I solved the problem ..found some purple ribbon and used that !!Now our suitcases will be easy to spot :cloud9::rotfl2:

Judy is still at the Doctors, has texted that he is on the phone and keeps telling her 5 minutes !She is not HAPPY!!:scared1::rotfl2:
Tomorrow I should be able to spend a little time on the boards between making meatloaf ( we have to have a big meal as we wont be able to eat supper ) These are Judy's words !! Mine should have been "What are you cooking ?" :rotfl2:
So I plan on a reasonably early night and a good nights sleep !!!

Boy, Rosie, you sure had a super busy day. And you are a hero--you did an awesome thing.

Safe travels tomorrow and will wait for updates. :)

Boy, Rosie, you sure had a super busy day. And you are a hero--you did an awesome thing.

Safe travels tomorrow and will wait for updates. :)

Thanks Kat !! I just don't feel like it was heroic !! Just common sense and my job !! I guess I can see that younger and less 'seasoned ' staff might have paniced and done nothing . I just did what had to be done . Stop the stabbing !!!:scared1:

Yes we arrive in Orlando tomorrow , first night off site then 8 nights at POP !! I usually do 8 nights when I go , makes the airfare seem more worth it !! How;s that for Disney Fuzzy Math!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sounds like perfect Disney math to me...but then I'm not trustworthy when it comes to Disney Math!!

Have a wonderful time, safe flights...and call me when you get a chance!! Want to know all about your room location.:thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!:cheer2:

Sounds like perfect Disney math to me...but then I'm not trustworthy when it comes to Disney Math!!

Have a wonderful time, safe flights...and call me when you get a chance!! Want to know all about your room location.:thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!:cheer2:

Will do Christine !!! I just checked us in online !!Decided to give them another chance!!

Good morning Rosie :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Here's to a Magical WDW trippixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a Safe flight:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

say Hi the ::MickeyMo for me, Tell him I see him in Dec:cool1:

Enjoy your Dole Whip:love:

Take lots of pictures, and make wonderful memmoires:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

and don't forget the dryer sheets!!!!

I be thinking of you this week :goodvibes:goodvibes
love ya,
grace

Good morning Rosie :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Here's to a Magical WDW trippixiedust:pixiedust:

Have a Safe flight:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

say Hi the ::MickeyMo for me, Tell him I see him in Dec:cool1:

Enjoy your Dole Whip:love:

Take lots of pictures, and make wonderful memmoires:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

and don't forget the dryer sheets!!!!

I be thinking of you this week :goodvibes:goodvibes
love ya,
grace

Thanks Grace !!:banana:

Have a great trip Rosie!

Thank you!!!!!

have a great trip, and what did i miss on a stabbing, what post am i looking for.
:confused3

It happened the last sunday in July at my second job !!:scared1:I am pretty sure I posted either that day or the next about it !!!One of the individuals stabed another 5 x with a pair of scissors and I was alone :scared1:I managed to get her off her and the scissors away before she did more damage as it was the stabee needed stiches in 2 of the wounds !! I feel horrible about it !! My mind tellls me I did all I could and so do all the BIG Wigs but my heart is not convinced !!I LOVE both of them and it soooo hard knowing I will most likely have to testify to a Grand Jury and at Trial:sad1::sad1:So prayers for Rosie's hurting heart are appreciated !!:hug:

Well we are almost ready !! The Truck has to be packed and I am dreading that !!:scared1:
Last minute checks revealed I had forgotten my bank card :eek: Situation rectified ansd almost Kyle's money !!:rotfl2:
The girls are still asking about what they can carry on etc !! Kyle is desperately in need of his MEDS but Judy is trying to hang in there so he will be calm on the flight !! Sadly his meds don't last as long as they used to and his ADHD comes into play way to quick !!:scared1:We have to keep reminding ourselves he can't help it but it is hard !!!:sad2:
The Limo driver called yesterday !! We told the girls we have a large Taxi van picking us up at Bagggage :laughing:So Steph is all excited that someone will be standing there with a sign !!!:rolleyes1Can't wait to see their faces (Kyle included ) when they see the LIMO!!!:cloud9::love::banana:
Does everyone else always fear they have forgotten something important or is it just a Rosie thing!!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Well we are almost ready !! The Truck has to be packed and I am dreading that !!:scared1:
Last minute checks revealed I had forgotten my bank card :eek: Situation rectified ansd almost Kyle's money !!:rotfl2:
The girls are still asking about what they can carry on etc !! Kyle is desperately in need of his MEDS but Judy is trying to hang in there so he will be calm on the flight !! Sadly his meds don't last as long as they used to and his ADHD comes into play way to quick !!:scared1:We have to keep reminding ourselves he can't help it but it is hard !!!:sad2:
The Limo driver called yesterday !! We told the girls we have a large Taxi van picking us up at Bagggage :laughing:So Steph is all excited that someone will be standing there with a sign !!!:rolleyes1Can't wait to see their faces (Kyle included ) when they see the LIMO!!!:cloud9::love::banana:
Does everyone else always fear they have forgotten something important or is it just a Rosie thing!!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Rosie, I ALWAYS worry I forgot something and until I get there and see that I haven't, I fret.

Hey Rosie! Glad I haven't missed your send off. What's this about someone getting stabbed? :scared1: I always feel like I'm forgetting something! There's many nightmares of forgetting my passport or even so bad as forgetting my travel buddy :lmao:

I can't remember what time your flight was tonight, but hope you are on your way and having/had a great flight down!:goodvibes

Tell Mickey Sophia is coming to visit him next year (she really wants to see Minnie more;)). :love:

Have a MAGICAL trip and we'll be looking forward to the TR!!!:woohoo:

It happened the last sunday in July at my second job !!:scared1:I am pretty sure I posted either that day or the next about it !!!One of the individuals stabed another 5 x with a pair of scissors and I was alone :scared1:I managed to get her off her and the scissors away before she did more damage as it was the stabee needed stiches in 2 of the wounds !! I feel horrible about it !! My mind tellls me I did all I could and so do all the BIG Wigs but my heart is not convinced !!I LOVE both of them and it soooo hard knowing I will most likely have to testify to a Grand Jury and at Trial:sad1::sad1:So prayers for Rosie's hurting heart are appreciated !!:hug:
very sorry to hear that and what you will have to go through again in the future.

on forgetting things, im sure i have told it, but you can think about it while waiting in the airport. might give you a chuckle.

on our honeymoon, which was the first time i had ever flown without "adult supervision" heck it was only my second time flying. :laughing:

i was laying in bed about 2 am the night of our honeymoon, thinking, on what i may have forgotten or needed the next day...sure enough it popped into my head, i forgot my tennis shoes...only had the rental dress shoes that had to be returned. and a pair of flip flops in my luggage.

i thought of all the situations in my head, call my dad to get them, or try and find something open at 5:00 when we get up to go the airport...

most of the family was staying somewhere within our hotel, so, at about 4:00 i couldnt take it anymore and told candi, and she said you better call your dad....i did, and he said not a problem ill go get em...which was close to an hour and half round trip, wel he had an hour till we were leaving.

we got ready, took our luggage to the breakfast area saw some family eating, (talk about early risers besides us after a night of partying) and just when we had to leave he made it back. not bad shaving off half hour on the trip back to the house.

so we get to the airport, grab burger king, and sit at our gate for the plane.

well about 20 minutes later, we here my name being called over the airport security system. :eek: to go to our gate counter.

i go up there and they have our boarding pass, i had left it on the burger king coutner when i was paying, and someone turned it in. :headache:

then candi goes to the bathroom and i hear the plan is loading at our gate, so i hope up, still a little over and hour till we take off so im excited that we might leave early.

i get in line, and notice everyone where steeler jerseys, i talk to the guy in front of me, and finally tell him, i have been a football fan for a while, and wondering why everyone in steeler jerseys, are going to orlando? :confused3 didnt make sense to me...

he says uhhh bud, this plan is heading to pittsburge!:scared1:

i get out of line, acting like i need to check something, and go to the counter, they had a pitt. flight that was scheduled to leave our gate right before ours.
:sad2:

and since our original seats, where right next to the boarding line, when candi came back she asked why i was sitting so far away from where she left me, and i told her the story and how i didnt want to sit next to all those people because of my stupidity.

needless to say, after that, i calmed down, and thought about things before i did them.

that is until the first park morning, but that is another story.
:laughing:

so hope your flight day doesnt go like that.
:lmao:

Thinking about you all, Rosie. :goodvibes Hope you got just the room location that Judy wanted!:thumbsup2

Bet you had (or are having) a great time with Karin & Tom.

Keep havin' fun and give M&M a hug for me! :hug:

Picture thanks to Karin & Tom!

Rosie8-19-11.jpg

on our honeymoon, which was the first time i had ever flown without "adult supervision" heck it was only my second time flying. :laughing:

i was laying in bed about 2 am the night of our honeymoon, thinking, on what i may have forgotten or needed the next day...sure enough it popped into my head, i forgot my tennis shoes...only had the rental dress shoes that had to be returned. and a pair of flip flops in my luggage.

i thought of all the situations in my head, call my dad to get them, or try and find something open at 5:00 when we get up to go the airport...

most of the family was staying somewhere within our hotel, so, at about 4:00 i couldnt take it anymore and told candi, and she said you better call your dad....i did, and he said not a problem ill go get em...which was close to an hour and half round trip, wel he had an hour till we were leaving.

we got ready, took our luggage to the breakfast area saw some family eating, (talk about early risers besides us after a night of partying) and just when we had to leave he made it back. not bad shaving off half hour on the trip back to the house.

so we get to the airport, grab burger king, and sit at our gate for the plane.

well about 20 minutes later, we here my name being called over the airport security system. :eek: to go to our gate counter.

i go up there and they have our boarding pass, i had left it on the burger king coutner when i was paying, and someone turned it in. :headache:

then candi goes to the bathroom and i hear the plan is loading at our gate, so i hope up, still a little over and hour till we take off so im excited that we might leave early.

i get in line, and notice everyone where steeler jerseys, i talk to the guy in front of me, and finally tell him, i have been a football fan for a while, and wondering why everyone in steeler jerseys, are going to orlando? :confused3 didnt make sense to me...

he says uhhh bud, this plan is heading to pittsburge!:scared1:

i get out of line, acting like i need to check something, and go to the counter, they had a pitt. flight that was scheduled to leave our gate right before ours.
:sad2:

and since our original seats, where right next to the boarding line, when candi came back she asked why i was sitting so far away from where she left me, and i told her the story and how i didnt want to sit next to all those people because of my stupidity.

needless to say, after that, i calmed down, and thought about things before i did them.

that is until the first park morning, but that is another story.
:laughing:

so hope your flight day doesnt go like that.
:lmao:
Okay, forget about the contents of the one sentence I put in bold above. I'm heading straight for this little gem..............

"i was laying in bed about 2 am the night of our honeymoon, thinking, on what i may have forgotten or needed the next day..."

Thinking? About what you might have forgotten? At 2 am the NIGHT of your HONEYMOON????? SERIOUSLY??? :sad2:

Okay, forget about the contents of the one sentence I put in bold above. I'm heading straight for this little gem..............

"i was laying in bed about 2 am the night of our honeymoon, thinking, on what i may have forgotten or needed the next day..."

Thinking? About what you might have forgotten? At 2 am the NIGHT of your HONEYMOON????? SERIOUSLY??? :sad2:

:lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter