T-Rex success with Landry's card?

You can make reservations easy by calling the restaurant directly rather than booking through Disney. We have never had luck booking ADR through Disney.
How do you do that? Every number that I am trying has a recording that says they can transfer me to disney dining.

How do you do that? Every number that I am trying has a recording that says they can transfer me to disney dining.
I'm not sure you can any more. I tried making a reservation directly through the Landry site, and it's showing that nothing is available. I'm more than 60 days out, so this makes sense if all the reservations are now going through Disney, which is what I've heard from a couple different people.

You can't call the restaurant directly anymore. We tried back in september of 2021 and were told they no longer accept reservations directly over the phone and told me to call disney dining. I ended up getting the landrys card and have had no problems getting a table at any landrys restaurant!

They use to give some reservations to Disney and keep the rest for their own reservation system. Now Disney Dining handles all of it. You have to book online or call, just like you would at any other Disney restaurant.

We had Lunch reservations on our arrival day on Aug. 20th at 2:30pm, but our flight got changed to an hour late, so I needed to push back our lunch time. I looked online, and there were no other reservations available at all. So I called T-Rex directly using the Landry's Club option and got someone at the restaurant. He said he couldn't do anything and gave me the Disney dining phone number.
But! He gave me a great tip. Told me to cancel my dining reservation so I don't get a no-show charge. And T-Rex does take walk-up reservations. Just give my name when we get there, show our Landry's card, and we'll be seated within 15 minutes. That's exactly what we did, and we were seated in 5 minutes.

the Landry’s card will get you walk up priority seating anytime no reservations needed. Don’t waste your time calling. I have never waited more than 20 minutes for any Landry’s restaurants just walking up. Sometimes they make you show your card or the card number in the app other times they just take your word for it.

We always use the card to get walk up seats. In may they were packed (had to wait in a 15 min line just to get up to the podium) and we were seated in 20 mins. Gives kids a chance to play in the dig area or look in store while you wait. This is my sons favorite restaurant and the one thing he requests each trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter