Tables in Wonderland Expiration

Any updates on expiration? We will be due for a new one for our March trip and I'd really like the plastic card but want a 3/31/20 expiration.

Any updates on expiration? We will be due for a new one for our March trip and I'd really like the plastic card but want a 3/31/20 expiration.
I ordered one via phone. I also called/emailed ahead of time to make sure about the expiration dates. If you do in person, it expires 1-yr to the day afterwards and you get the paper card. If you order via phone, it will be the last day of the following month the next year. You get the plastic card and they mail it to you. So I called in on November 1, received my card on November 10, and it is good until December 31, 2019.

So for you, I would call in to order it on February 1st. Plastic is sooo much better and the waiters really prefer it! Literally everyone breathed a sigh of relief when I pulled out a plastic card!

I ordered one via phone. I also called/emailed ahead of time to make sure about the expiration dates. If you do in person, it expires 1-yr to the day afterwards and you get the paper card. If you order via phone, it will be the last day of the following month the next year. You get the plastic card and they mail it to you. So I called in on November 1, received my card on November 10, and it is good until December 31, 2019.

So for you, I would call in to order it on February 1st. Plastic is sooo much better and the waiters really prefer it! Literally everyone breathed a sigh of relief when I pulled out a plastic card!

We bought in person at the beginning of December (2nd or 3rd) and received a paper card with an expiration for the end of January.

We head back to WDW eery March 2019, I timed it with my AP which will expire mid March 2019. I will let my AP expire, then buy another one in March of 2020. Will member services allow me to buy TIW this March knowing my AP expires 2 weeks later? (there will be a 1 year gap before I purchase a new AP, but it would be timed with the 13th month of the TIW card)
thanks in advance

We head back to WDW eery March 2019, I timed it with my AP which will expire mid March 2019. I will let my AP expire, then buy another one in March of 2020. Will member services allow me to buy TIW this March knowing my AP expires 2 weeks later? (there will be a 1 year gap before I purchase a new AP, but it would be timed with the 13th month of the TIW card)
thanks in advance

They can't refuse to sell you the TIW card since you will be eligible to buy it at the time.

Understood. I still definitely prefer the plastic card though!
Me too and if they stick to the 12 month rule it won't matter which way I buy it as I'll be buying it in person March 2 and need it for that same week (first week in MArch) in 2020 too. So if I call to buy it on Feb 1, it will expire Feb 1, 2020 or if I buy in person on March 2, it will expire March 2, 2020. So I may as well go for the plastic call in one. And hope it expires March 31, 2020.

Me too and if they stick to the 12 month rule it won't matter which way I buy it as I'll be buying it in person March 2 and need it for that same week (first week in MArch) in 2020 too. So if I call to buy it on Feb 1, it will expire Feb 1, 2020 or if I buy in person on March 2, it will expire March 2, 2020. So I may as well go for the plastic call in one. And hope it expires March 31, 2020.
You shouldn't have any problem with it then. The "14-month" for call-in orders is already their policy. Its the in-person one that is more of a practice vs policy!

Understood. I still definitely prefer the plastic card though!
You can call and have them send a plastic card after you get home. You’ll have to deal with the tyvek card for the first trip.
You shouldn't have any problem with it then. The "14-month" for call-in orders is already their policy. Its the in-person one that is more of a practice vs policy!
the written policy is the same for both, which is why the practice should be the same for both.

We're getting TWO January trips in on my one TIW card. January 2018 and January 2019. We purchased it January 2018 and it's good until Feb. 28, 2019. (Expiration is printed on the card.)

Bought 12/31/18
Expires 1/31/20

Had for years.
Always bought in person.
Always was good for 13 mos.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter