Tagliarchy Island Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by edcrbnsoul
I picked a color I'm just confused on how to get it to color my name I picked this one 000099 ~ Dark Faded Blue (Navy) but I'm not sure what to do with it?
Well Voila!!! If you check out the Color Wheel, you'll find your name in color. And here's how to use the color wheel...

HowToUseTheColorWheel-new.gif

Bichon Barb, I thought of you yesterday when I was in my car at a stoplight & there was a big black truck with a Harley sticker in the back...LOL!

[color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color], great color! So, are you a Parrot Head, or what? I've seen Jimmy Buffett 3 times. The first time was the summer after my Senior year in high school. It was the summer of 1989 at Riverbend in Cincinnati. Cincinnati has a huge Parrot Head community. I also saw them the next summer in Louisville. My mom & I saw him in Cincinnati about 6 years ago. I went to Key West for Spring Break my Sophomore year of college & we ate at Margartaville, yep, I even had a Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Originally posted by Bichon Barb
Isn't the internet great?!?!

ARTIST: Julie Brown
TITLE: I Like Them Big and Stupid
Lyrics

When I need somethin' to help me unwind
I find a six foot baby with a one track mind
Smart guys are nowhere, they make demands
Give me a moron with talented hands
I go bar-hopping and they say last call
I start shopping for a neanderthal

The bigger they come the harder I fall
In love 'til we're done then they're out in the hall

{Refrain}
I like 'em big and stupid
I like 'em big and real dumb
I like 'em big and stupid

What kind of guy does a lot for me
A Superman with a lobotomy
My fathers outa Harvard
My brothers outa Yale
But the guy I took home last night
Just got outa jail

The way he grabbed and threw me, ooh it really got me hot
But the way he growled and bit me, I hope he had his shots

The bigger they are the harder they'll work
I got a soft spot for a good lookin' jerk

{Refrain}

I met a guy, who drives a truck
He can't tell time but he sure can drive
I asked his name and he had to think
Could I have found the missing link
He's so stupid you know what he said
Well I forgot what he said, 'cause it was so stupid

The bigger they come the harder I fall
In love 'til we're done then they're out in the hall

{Refrain}

I like 'em big and real dumb
I like 'em big and
Bichon Barb I can honestly say I've NEVER EVER EVER heard that song! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I picked a color I'm just confused on how to get it to color my name I picked this one 000099 ~ Dark Faded Blue (Navy) but I'm not sure what to do with it?

My screen name is Ed(my name)Crbn(caribbean)Soul(Soul) its a Jimmy Buffett reference ( I've got a caribbean soul I can barely control) when I first started online with AOL they would only allow so many characters for screen names so caribbean got down to CRBN
[color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color] Don't worry...RRBB will put you on the wheel and you'll be set....just follow her instructions :)

Did anybody see my guess earlier as to [color=000099]ed's[/color] name? So.....

WHERE'S MY HIPPO???

I do win a hippo for getting it right, right? :teeth:

Well, you guys have a lovely evening. I'm off to Daniel's baseball game. We are picnic-ing (I don't know how you spell that word, or if it is a word). I made Caramel Pecan Brownies (from scratch, I've not made 'em before so I am a little nervous) for dessert.

I'll be back later. Don't forget, Last Comic Standing is on tonight. It is really good, you should all check it out.

:wave:

Originally posted by llebrekniT

I have to tell you guys, I was kinda cute before I left today, but now I'm waaaay cute! My hair looks good!
So, [COLOR=FF66CC]llebrekniT[/COLOR]....will we be seeing before and after pics?? Hmm?

Well, I FINALLY catch up and the kids are waking, so I must go :( But will try to stop by tonight again....still no DH so still bored all night....

:wave2: hey [color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color] - great color choice! These ladies and men will love to sip those margaritas with you any time you want one - but I will feel you are two timing me none the less.

Deadheadbelle & [color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color] (I don't think I have ever told you this story Ed, so here goes) - I feel like I wasted my chance to see Jimmy because of the parties out in the parking lot. I was just out of college so you would think I was prepared for this stuff. I got so hammered that I passed out on the lawn of Great woods where I saw him and missed half the show. I NEVER do that (I'm tougher than that!)! I swore that I would see him again and forgo those people running around with the sprayers of stuff into your mouth. I have yet to see him again. My Momma definately would not have been proud - here I am opening my mouth for random people and inhaling anything they are spraying at me! :rolleyes: It was a not a proud moment in my concert going history. FUN, but not proud. What an amazing thing those tail gate parties at the concerts are! I have never met more crazy people in one day as I did that day - well maybe I have here on the DIS but y'all at least don't spray toxic alcohol into my mouth while meeting you.

Well, my thank you letters are out, and I included a whole slew of references and contact info if they'd like to call them!

Hey [color=6495ED]castlegazer[/color]I think I tripped over you! I've been every year since 89 at Great Woods/Tweeter Center, didnt get tickets for Fenway, it just seems wrong with out the tailgating before the concert.

Originally posted by RickinNYC
Well, my thank you letters are out, and I included a whole slew of references and contact info if they'd like to call them!

Who are you thanking?? Just curious....

I've been lurking here and over at the Traveling DIS'sers thread...I'm putting off cleaning...

Originally posted by castlegazer
I have never met more crazy people in one day as I did that day - well maybe I have here on the DIS but y'all at least don't spray toxic alcohol into my mouth while meeting you.
We can spray toxic concoctions in your mouth if you want us too. Maybe we should have another party tonight to welcome all the newcomers to the TAGLIARCHY and console RickinNYC for his lousy interviewing skills. I'm sure our celebrity bartenders wouldn't mind spraying drinks into our mouths at all.

Welcome [color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color] like chocolate margaritas???

RRBB looks like a pink stork to me!!! I did see a very strange movie once with neighbors when I was high school and this guy kept saying "It's a pink flamingo".. I vaguely remember the movie.. but remember the line..

Anyway.. I am working too hard to day.
modemman.gif

Did I congrats to you MOM [color=6495ED]castlegazer[/color]?? when are you due?

Originally posted by geffric RRBB looks like a pink stork to me!!! I did see a very strange movie once with neighbors when I was high school and this guy kept saying "It's a pink flamingo".. I vaguely remember the movie.. but remember the line..

6.gif
I have no idea why but I am just cracking up about that
1.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell me it was you, [color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color], spraying that great tasting rum runners - heavy on the rum - into my mouth now! I totally agree about Fenway - but maybe that is where I shoud go and see him, maybe then I would be alive for the actual concert portion of the night.

RRBB I think I will pass on THAT offer, thank you very much.

You all don't have to have a party tonight, just come and join ours at Jelly Rolls!

geffric I am actually in that wierd second pregnancy stage where I called the Doc and said, hey the little stick told me that I am pregnant and they say, hey, well congrats, yeah, so we'll see you in, lets see, oh two months from now - No rush - we'll send you all you need via mail and get your prescription sent in for prenatal vitamins and well, that's all you need us for right now. :( so left to my own devices of trying to calculate this, I think I am due the first week of February.

Chocolate Margaritas? Nope never had one but I'll try anything once.

I can bring an Ice luge for the party:

What spirit drink would be complete without the chilling effect of ice... and for this the spirit luge comes into a league of it's own!
Spirit is poured in through the top of the ice sculpture, passes through the ice via a specially drilled hole and is caught in a glass or mouth at the end of it's journey.

Carved by hand from a solid 300lb block of crystal clear ice, the luge is a fantastic way to thrill your guests and still provide the centre piece of a themed party.

Let your imagination run riot as you test the carvers skill with chainsaw, chisel and drills.. all in the name of a great party to come!

Many of the luge's have a bottle holder drilled into them and the bases which contain decorative ice cubes can be used by passing guests to refresh their drinks. More daring guests may even try to drink from the luge itself!

Along with some tequlia and Sambuca( not at the same time)

[color=6495ED]castlegazer[/color] as long as you aren't in the
eck03.gif
part.. things are ok...besides being preggers in the winter is so much better than the summer...::yes::

I can bring an Ice luge for the party:

hey [color=000099]edcrbnsoul[/color] I've seen one of those.. but this is a family thread and we do have some under age [color=0066FF]T[/color][color=CC0066]A[/color][color=00CC66]G[/color][color=00BFFF]L[/color][color=FF1493]I[/color][color=FF6600]K[/color][color=FFCC00]I[/color][color=9900FF]N[/color][color=00FF00]S[/color]

BTW I am adddicted to Chocolate and everything in my world is chocolate.. chocolate 'rita, chocolate martini's. chocolate beer, red wine with Chocolate etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter