Tagliarchy Island Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cadburysmom
Would billysotherdad like to comment on this?

Actually, he already knows. But since I'm 6'4", it's near impossible to see anyone my height.

But Joe is a big little guy and very, very handsome. But not stupid at all. So I got half of what I like! LOL!

19.gif
Su-- I mean RickinNYC !!! I won't jinx you, but it's looking good!!

Originally posted by RickinNYC

Now don't jinx me guys! Don't say I have the job! She has two more candidates to meet with!

Won't jinx ya dude. Sounds like it went terrible. ;) ;) ;) :teeth:

Sounds like a great 2nd interview to me....you've done all you can do for now so sit back, relax, and have a :drinking1 with someone BIG and STUPID! :laughing:

Sounds like a great 2nd interview to me....you've done all you can do for now so sit back, relax, and have a :drinking1 with someone BIG and STUPID! :laughing:
oops - don't want to jinx you so I'll reword what I said before:

Sounds like a lousy 2nd interview, nobody liked you or wanted to look thru the glass at you, no cute girls said "hi RICK!" or remembered you from previous occasions and, the security guard liked the girl this morning better and a long interview is the same as a long kiss good-bye.....there....how's that??? ;) :teeth:

what's wrong with a long kiss goodbye?? Does that mean there is something wrong with a long HUG goodbye? I hope not...:teeth:

oops - don't want to jinx you so I'll reword what I said before:

Sounds like a lousy 2nd interview, nobody liked you or wanted to look thru the glass at you, no cute girls said "hi RICK!" or remembered you from previous occasions and, the security guard liked the girl this morning better and a long interview is the same as a long kiss good-bye.....there....how's that??? ;) :teeth:

Much better!

Also,

Welcome [color=FF3399]a |PiX!e |)uSt[/color]

Glad the Ac got fixed RRBB 'cause [color=3399FF]T[/color][color=FF3399]a[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color] [color=FF3399]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=FF3399]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=FF3399]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=FF3399]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=FF3399]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color] needs a happy ACed home ...

PD to [color=66FF00]iluvtink[/color]
hug1.gif

What's for dinner??
8.gif

Originally posted by RickinNYC
Actually, he already knows. But since I'm 6'4", it's near impossible to see anyone my height.

But Joe is a big little guy and very, very handsome. But not stupid at all. So I got half of what I like! LOL!

Why Thank Ya Miss Daisy!

Oh well RickinNYC. Better luck next time. OK, I am a nervous wreck. This is killing me. When did they said you should hear something?

Obviously, those officers were NOT coming over because of the alarm, they were coming over because they heard about all your FANCY PRANCING! ;) :laughing:
prancing-flamingo.gif

Originally posted by deadheadbelle
Oh well RickinNYC. Better luck next time. OK, I am a nervous wreck. This is killing me. When did they said you should hear something?

She told me that she needs to meet with two other candidates this week. That's when she said that I'm in the bottom four round of American Idol. Well, she didn't actually say that but that's when she told me that there were a ton, then 30, then 4...

Originally posted by billysotherdad
I am not big.
Bet you are taller and bigger than I am billysotherdad

RRBB cute Stork!!! so how many baby/preggy books have you read/ and magazine are you getting??

Originally posted by geffric
Glad the Ac got fixed RRBB 'cause [color=3399FF]T[/color][color=FF3399]a[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color] [color=FF3399]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=FF3399]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=FF3399]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=FF3399]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=FF3399]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color] needs a happy ACed home ...
Actually they're still working on it. Thy set the alarm off another 3 or 4 times, too. But ohanafamily arranged it so the police won't be coming out anymore today. (Oh darn!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter