Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

Welcome Gift

20150414_135426_zpsm58bhf1s.jpg

So back in the fall DH and I came across a sale on the Mickey stuffies at the Disney store. The price was nice enough that we decided we would go ahead and get one for Little Miss and then have Mickey give it to her upon arrival to our room. That idea has since grown a bit. She will now be getting a Belle Dress (found at a great price around Halloween), and Mickey Ears, and a special Letter from Mickey himself as well.

This is a close up of the letter that she will be getting: (Note: I was going to get pictures of everything individually but accidently forgot until I had already finished packing and sealing the things up for transport. :rotfl: oops! I’ll do my best to get better pictures of the stuff for the TR)

Arrival20Letter_zps3abuko93.jpg

A Letter from Mickey Welcoming her.

The only thing left to do is to figure out the logistics of getting it arranged on her bed without her seeing. Some of that will depend on when the room is ready.

You are absolutely planning the perfect Disney trip! I am very inspired by your creativity!
I am stealing most if not all of your ideas! Including but not limited to this one! Lol

On a random note.... I had to laugh yesterday when, while packing I finally found the business card for a lady who makes bows. I had thought it had gotten lost or thrown away and finally gave up and that was part of the inspration to try to make them myself. Needless to say, after a laugh the card is now in the trash. I won't be needing that any time soon! :rotfl:

Yay for more food variety!!! I'm glad you are healing well!!
Thanks!Keeping my fingers crossed for good news Tuesday. I'm at the point where I am starting to get really annoyed with the stitches, which maybe a good sign. In the past that has always been my bodies way of saying to move on in the healing stages.
I LOVE all the things you did so other DIS'ers would easily recognize you - the luggage tag is awesome.
Really, they for the most part were all done as helpful for us. The fact that they help set us apart for others to identify us is just a bonus. :thumbsup2
I'm sad that I won't be there at the same time for all the DIS meets you are likely to have!
I'm sure that there will be plenty for you to meet as well. That said, there does seem to be quite a few of us down there at the same time this trip.
Glad you're making some progress with your tooth! :thumbsup2 I hope it gets better and better!
:jumping1: Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed for good news Tuesday. I'm at the point where I am starting to get really annoyed with the stitches, which maybe a good sign. In the past that has always been my bodies way of saying to move on in the healing stages. :wizard:
I can't believe you leave in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:
:hyper::hyper::hyper: I know!!!:jumping1:
You are absolutely planning the perfect Disney trip!
Thank you! I sure hope it turns out that way!

I am very inspired by your creativity!
I am stealing most if not all of your ideas! Including but not limited to this one! Lol
Thanks! I'm glad that I can pass on creative inspiration to others. A lot of my ideas were inspired by others so feel free to steal away! ::yes:::thumbsup2

On a random note.... I had to laugh yesterday when, while packing I finally found the business card for a lady who makes bows. I had thought it had gotten lost or thrown away and finally gave up and that was part of the inspration to try to make them myself. Needless to say, after a laugh the card is now in the trash. I won't be needing that any time soon! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yep, I think it's safe to say you won't be needing that... ever! :rotfl:

Can you believe you will be in Walt Disney World THIS WEEK?????!!!!!!

I am beyond excited!

I hope the dentist visit goes well this week and you get the ok that you need!

See Ya Real Soon!

Lynn

we will both be in disney this week! now that it's here, it doesn't seem real! Do you feel that way too!?

Can you believe you will be in Walt Disney World THIS WEEK?????!!!!!!

I am beyond excited!
:hyper::hyper::hyper: Its starting to sink in a bit. It really hit me how close the trip was when I refreshed the 10 day outlook on weather.com this morning. I can't believe our trip is almost here! :jumping1::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
I hope the dentist visit goes well this week and you get the ok that you need!
THank you! Keeping fingers crossed. I'll be sure to come on and update with the verdict after I get home from the appointment!

See Ya Real Soon!
:dancer: See ya FRIDAY! (It's kinda REALLY fun to say that! :rotfl::cheer2:)

we will both be in disney this week! now that it's here, it doesn't seem real! Do you feel that way too!?
How exciting! It hasn't really sunk in until today. Though part of that I think goes back to the tooth thing. The pain pills stole about 3-4 days from me. Before I realized it I went from 10 days down to 4 and it took all weekend to realize what that means. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Only ONE more day!!! :jumping1: Can you believe it?! How's the packing going?
Yay for progress! Hope you get the ok for warm/hot food today!!

Only ONE more day!!! :jumping1: Can you believe it?! How's the packing going?
Yay for progress! Hope you get the ok for warm/hot food today!!
I'll be on later after I hear back from the doc with a full update (my appointment is at 12:30) To be honest, the stitches are at the point of driving me nuts!!! The strings are getting loose and just dangling at the edge of my mouth and throat. But pain is pretty much nill. I've been continuing to ice and advil so that I can do everything I can to reduce swelling and it seems to be working. Keep your fingers crossed for the news we want!

Love how you turned the problem with Lambie into a great experience. Very clever! The letter from Doc was perfect! Way to go, parents!

Hopefully your doc gives you great news just like Doc McStuffin did for Lambie!

Have a wonderful trip! I am looking forward to reading your TR when you return home!

I am slowly catching up on everyone's PTRs since having the baby!

Here's hoping you have good news from the dr. I hope you can eat warm food again soon! That does sound awful! I think pain in the mouth is one of the worst!

I am so excited your trip is so close. It will be here before you know it!

HOT FOOD HAS NEVER TASTED BETTER!!!!!!

20150505_133408_zpspusr36fq.jpg

So check up with the doctor went great and the stitches are all gone and the implant site is all healed! I can’t have carbonated beverages constantly but sparingly they are now okay. Other than avoiding chips, nuts and popcorn (things with small particles that can get stuck back there) I am clear to eat whatever I want!!!! It does mean that instead of enjoying my Goofy’s rice crispy treat down there I get it at the end and bring it home to enjoy but I’m okay with that as long as I get one and can eat all the other things on my must eat list! Well, I guess the specialty popcorn will have to be cut from the list but I’m okay with that.

We’ve now got all but the last minute things packed and staged by the door ready to go into the car. DH is working from home and will be finishing work soon. I am now riding a Cleared for eating/ getting ready to leave for a Disney trip high and can hardly contain myself!

I will for sure try to pop in throughout the trip with updates but until then, I leave you with the theme song of the day……

Prayers and Pixie Dust for great news at the doctors!!!!
:thanks:
Hoping for good news!
Love how you turned the problem with Lambie into a great experience. Very clever! The letter from Doc was perfect! Way to go, parents!
:thanks: That really is going to make a heck of a story when she is older!:rotfl:::yes::
Hopefully your doc gives you great news just like Doc McStuffin did for Lambie!

Have a wonderful trip! I am looking forward to reading your TR when you return home!

I hope you get good news from your doc and you have a fabulous trip! :cool1:

:thumbsup2Great PTR! Safe travels and have a wonderful, fun and magical trip!

I am slowly catching up on everyone's PTRs since having the baby!
:yay: Oh! How had that snuck up on me?!? You've had the baby!!!! Congrats!!!! :dogdance:
Here's hoping you have good news from the dr. I hope you can eat warm food again soon! That does sound awful! I think pain in the mouth is one of the worst!
It really is. I'm so relieved!
I am so excited your trip is so close. It will be here before you know it!
:jumping1::hyper::hyper::hyper: only 15 hours and 24 minutes togo!!!:rotfl::hyper::hyper::hyper::jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter