Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

16,000 steps today. Burnt to a crisp and have 4 huge blisters. one of which I have no idea how it hasn't popped yet. wonderful end of the trip. we have a lot to get packed in the morning.
That just means you did it right. If you didn't come home with sun burn and blisters, it wouldn't be a Disney trip.

I'm sorry that it is coming to a close.

Well we arrived home about 2:15am and unfortunately a certain little miss has come parading in to our room clanging the mickey weights on her balloon together bounding full of energy, so now I'm awake too. I'll try catch up on things and respond as soon as I can. I need to deal with the alerts first though. I've got 95 of them! :faint:

Well we arrived home about 2:15am and unfortunately a certain little miss has come parading in to our room clanging the mickey weights on her balloon together bounding full of energy, so now I'm awake too. I'll try catch up on things and respond as soon as I can. I need to deal with the alerts first though. I've got 95 of them! :faint:

Kids :coffee:! Happy your back safe and seems like little miss had a great time!!!

Starting the process of sorting through the pictures. Tried to get the photos on my phone uploaded to Photobucket. Apparently the photobucket app doesn't like uploading around 4,000 pictures all at once! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I am now having to upload groups of photos at a time and sort through and delete the bad ones before I can upload more. And this is just my phone! I figure if I have about 4,000 pics on my phone + the 500 from Memory Maker +DH's phone (which hasn't been sorted yet) I figure we must have about 6,000- 7,000 pictures or so. I think this trip has been sufficiently documented don't you?:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Starting the process of sorting through the pictures. Tried to get the photos on my phone uploaded to Photobucket. Apparently the photobucket app doesn't like uploading around 4,000 pictures all at once! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I am now having to upload groups of photos at a time and sort through and delete the bad ones before I can upload more. And this is just my phone! I figure if I have about 4,000 pics on my phone + the 500 from Memory Maker +DH's phone (which hasn't been sorted yet) I figure we must have about 6,000- 7,000 pictures or so. I think this trip has been sufficiently documented don't you?:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

WOW, 4000 pictures just from your phone?!?! :eek:
Lots of pictures must mean there were lots of magical moments to capture. :goodvibes
I'm really looking forward to your TR! Can't wait too see all those pics and adorable outfits!
I'll wait patiently since you have 6-7k photos to sort through. :rotfl:

Wow!! That's a lot of pictures!!! and too bad Photobucket is making it even more work for you to go through them...ugh!! Looking forward to seeing them though and hearing all about the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter