Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

Good to hear the Dr. gave you food clearance before the trip. That will make it a lot nicer. I don't know how soon you'll be allowed to eat popcorn, but if you wanted to buy some of that flavored popcorn and get a gallon freezer bag or something to seal it in, it should easily keep for a week or so. You know, just in case you wanted to savor some of those Disney snacks later on.
Car Tetris- Expert Level All bags in car without back window blocked. Completed in 45 minutes. :thumbsup2:cheer2::cool1:
Better than my skills. Either that or we just take too much crap. I've never been able to see out the back window! :rotfl2:

Well, 2 rounds of car sickness later we have arrived 2 hours after planned.:( Even though we had burned through both travel outfits and she had to wear her pool cover (none of the other outfits were reachable), the disney magic started working instantly. Liitle Miss is thrilled to be here.
Yuck. But, you're there and I'm glad to hear you're on a Disney magic high! I hope you're having a great time!!!

Glad you are set for the trip. Great idea to photograph the luggage - it just makes a nice photo composite and will be a nice addition to your photos of the trip.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you return. I hope the weather is great for you.

For those that are about to arrive with littles, a shameless trick dh and I have adapted due to little miss's refusal to nap is right before we leave for our evening entertainment we have given her a few splashes of coke. It seems to be just enough of a caffine boost to help her not get fusy without keeping her up all night.

So, true! I know I know on my 2005 trip there were a few times when either my DH or myself had to leave the park with my DD when she was a toddler because she was extremely cranky and just needed down time. Since we both were there it worked for us. One of us would stay in the park with my son and the other would head back to the resort to take a nap or break with my DD. That is why the convenience of staying onsite really worked for us on that trip.

yesterday's step count... 20,600. skipping Rope drop this morning. Im not ready for this trip to be almost over!!!!!!:sad:

at least you have been a good DISer and posting...not me! LOL!

Have fun! Sorry we did not cross paths like we intended to do. Our plans for today have become very "fluid" due to the toddler...and she is a pretty sturdy toddler!

Lynn

16,000 steps today. Burnt to a crisp and have 4 huge blisters. one of which I have no idea how it hasn't popped yet. wonderful end of the trip. we have a lot to get packed in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter