Tangierine Cafe Question

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Would Tangierine Cafe be crazy busy on a Saturday evening during F&W over Veteran's Day Weekend? We currently have reservations at Marrakesh, but I think Tangierine would be the better option overall. What is seating like here? We will have two kids with us.

We ate there twice on our vacation for lunch at about 1230 and it was a little busy but it is quick service so the tables turn over fairly quickly. There aren't many tables inside so I would guess if you catch it at a very busy time, you may have trouble finding a table. The food was very good, that's why we went back for a second lunch a couple days later.

This is one of my favorites but I have always been closer to lunch time. There are a few tables outside and a few inside. Since it is QS, you can always take it to go and find a nice shady spot anywhere to eat.

If you are open to eating at one of the outside tables, I think you will be fine.

Have a great trip!

If you are open to eating at one of the outside tables, I think you will be fine.

I took my food to an outside table and it started pouring. I had to go back inside and ask a couple if I could share their table.

OP might want to keep their table service resie until they hit the cancellation deadline, and then check the weather report before deciding.

I have eaten there several times during F&W in the evenings when the kiosk lines were just too insane; the service moved very quickly and wasn't particularly crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter