Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

shystalips

Mouseketeer
Found this on a deal site, already used mine on club mobay for my trip to jamaica next year. Anybody try with disney/orlando? Tickets maybe?
Target Circle Members: TripAdvisor Things To Do 20% Off (YMMV Extra 5% Back With Offers) **Starting Sunday Oct 1 - Oct 7**
TripAdvisor have partnered up with Target to offer current/active Target Circle members (free to join) a 20% discount on "Things To Do" for Target Circle Week (Oct 1-7, 2023). Since this deal starts on Sunday Oct 1st, I do not have the discount code but you may bookmark the things you want to do on TripAdvisor and prepare for when this deal goes live.

To maximize this deal, check your Chase Offers or BankAmeriDeals for current 5% statement credit ($16.50 max. back) offers when using your eligible/enrolled cards for purchase by Oct 7, 2023.

TripAdvisor Things To Do [tripadvisor.com]
Discount Code: (to be determined)
Book October 1-7, 2024

Terms:
Offer intended only for current Target Circle members in the US. Valid 10/1/23 at 12:00AM EST to 10/7/23 at 11:59PM HST. Discount code applies only to Tripadvisor "Things To Do" (excludes hotels and other experience brands) and can be redeemed only once, on either one item or multiple items, if in a single checkout transaction totaling up to $1,250 USD. Code will not be reissued if purchased experience is canceled, may not be transferred or combined with Tripadvisor Plus or other discounts, cannot be applied to past purchases, and is not applied automatically (you must enter the code at checkout).

I tried to purchase 7 day base tickets on Tripadvisor with the Target Circle code that was emailed to me but it didn't work.

EDIT: I finally got the code to work. Thank you so much for posting. Placed two separate orders for my family (using two different codes) and saved almost $500!

Last edited:

Found this on a deal site, already used mine on club mobay for my trip to jamaica next year. Anybody try with disney/orlando? Tickets maybe?
Target Circle Members: TripAdvisor Things To Do 20% Off (YMMV Extra 5% Back With Offers) **Starting Sunday Oct 1 - Oct 7**
TripAdvisor have partnered up with Target to offer current/active Target Circle members (free to join) a 20% discount on "Things To Do" for Target Circle Week (Oct 1-7, 2023). Since this deal starts on Sunday Oct 1st, I do not have the discount code but you may bookmark the things you want to do on TripAdvisor and prepare for when this deal goes live.

To maximize this deal, check your Chase Offers or BankAmeriDeals for current 5% statement credit ($16.50 max. back) offers when using your eligible/enrolled cards for purchase by Oct 7, 2023.

Book October 1-7, 2024

Terms:
Offer intended only for current Target Circle members in the US. Valid 10/1/23 at 12:00AM EST to 10/7/23 at 11:59PM HST. Discount code applies only to Tripadvisor "Things To Do" (excludes hotels and other experience brands) and can be redeemed only once, on either one item or multiple items, if in a single checkout transaction totaling up to $1,250 USD. Code will not be reissued if purchased experience is canceled, may not be transferred or combined with Tripadvisor Plus or other discounts, cannot be applied to past purchases, and is not applied automatically (you must enter the code at checkout).
I’m wondering what happens if the total amount is over $1250…sadly with a party of 5, we’re gonna be way over that on WDW tix.

Book October 1-7, 2024

Terms:
Thank you for posting this!! I would never had paid attention to that Target Circle offer. You are the best!! Just bought my tickets and saved $142 on one adult 5-day ticket.

Unfortunately for us on the dates we are traveling they don't have the ticket we need... I'm worried if we pick a different start date we won't be able to move them. This would have been an awesome deal if it had worked!

Unfortunately for us on the dates we are traveling they don't have the ticket we need... I'm worried if we pick a different start date we won't be able to move them. This would have been an awesome deal if it had worked!
FWIW, I genuinely F-ed up the dates (selected the right days on the wrong month) and while I couldn’t change it in the app, I called the number on the error page and a Disney employee was able to change the dates to the right date. It took about 5m before she stopped trying to nudge me back to the website, but eventually all it took was an extra $20 per ticket (I assume my correct dates were slightly more expensive).

Your mileage may vary, especially once Disney realized that people stumbled upon this amazing deal.

Yoooouuuu Roooocckkk!!!

We were on the fence about the Christmas party, but just booked with the discount!!

How does buying through Tripadvisor work? Who is selling the tickets and how are you getting them? I want to walk someone else through this deal (I already have an AP).

How does buying through Tripadvisor work? Who is selling the tickets and how are you getting them? I want to walk someone else through this deal (I already have an AP).
A third party is selling at least the DisneyLAND ones. I was sent two tickets which I then had to add into my Disneyland account and then make park reservations.

I assumed I had reservations upon purchasing but that was not the case and I’m glad I checked and then subsequently made the reservations

Thank you for sharing this. I have the code. Tried to use it for 2 DL tickets, 3 WDW tickets or 6 Jollywood Night tickets. It comes up in the special but won’t accept the code I got in the Target email. Each different thing I tried to use it on said ‘not valid’ when I entered code. I wonder if they stopped it for tickets? Or some other reason my code isn’t working. Maybe I need to wait 30 minutes first?

OMG I’m such a dingbat! I got it to work. T H A N K Y O U ! Awesome. You deserve big pixie dust :)

So when I was putting in the code, I was not including ‘Target-’ written above the code. Once I included that and the code, it worked. Lol.

We used it for Jollywood nights. Was able to get 6 tickets for $143.83 each. Yahoo! $863 total for 6 tickets Dec 16th.

It’s easy to access MVMCP tickets. JN tickets are a little hidden. Go into Disney parks WDW and find event tickets. the lead page will show H20Glow nights, but when you pull up the calendar it will have different events across the different dates. That’s how I got access JN tickets.

Good luck everyone. Great deal! The best offer for party tickets is $10 each through our DVC. This was $35 off :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter