Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

After 2 months of back and forth, I received this response. I suppose it was the target circle code that made the purchase ineligible. I’m done fighting it, and I’m done with Rakuten.

“We checked on your Tripadvisor order and it looks like your Cash Back amount was adjusted because part of your order isn't eligible for Cash Back.

Here are some reasons why this happens:

• Part of the order was returned, exchanged, canceled, or price matched.
  • The order contained an excluded item. You can find exclusions for Tripadvisor listed on their store page: https://www.rakuten.com/tripadvisor.com
  • A non-Rakuten coupon was used. To be safe, stick to codes provided by Rakuten.

We know it's frustrating when you don't earn the Cash Back you expected. If you think this is a mistake, copy/paste your order confirmation as a reply to this email and we'll look into it some more.”

Update: still waiting for May payout date. Purchases are still tracking. I've taken pics of everything. 😂😂

Not only did the Tripadvisor/Target Circle code not work for me at topcashback, they also gave me a 0.00 for a recent Priceline Express deal on All Star Sports. Again, this was such a strong and unexpected deal that I am still pretty much satisified with just the deal as-is. It just seems like many months go by while things are supposedly happening in the background to verify cash back. This is 2024--kinda painful to be conducting business this way. The couple of times it worked, I had to wait almost ten months to get 62 cents or something. Sheez

I had forgotten about the TopCashBack from mine. Similar to others, it showed 0 with none pending for months and I'd written it off as not going to work. I took my trip early March, and just now checked back today...I have $58 available for payout! :D Now I have to figure out how to access that (I made the TopCashBack account specifically for this deal :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter