Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Another DP for those interested. The same thing happened to me as happened to disneyhanna a few posts back. Bought the tickets from TripAdvisor. TripAdvisor gave the 5 day tickets a value of $672 each. I was finally within my 60 annual pass renewal today and proceeded to renew. Instead of the $672 value assigned by TripAdvisor, Disney only gave me $605 credit for them. On a positive point, there were no issues applying the $605 ticket value to renewing my annual passes. Still saved $$$ thanks to this post.
Curious, did you look up the value on Disney's site the day you bought them, or are you just going by what TripAdvisor valued them at? I am wondering if it was the same $ amount at Disney as TripAdvisor said.

Yes, I confirmed the price through the Disney website and it was the same as what TripAdvisor was stating.

Who do you think I should call to try and cancel my MVMCP tickets I bought through this offer? We have covid and our party is tonight.

I purchased tickets through the Target Circle/Tripadvisor offer back in October and went through Rakuten. I received an email from Rakuten shortly after confirming the cash back, and I double-checked to make sure it was in my Rakuten account, which it was.

Now, when I check my Rakuten account, there is no record of the cash back, or even the shopping trip. It hasn't been paid out by check either, it's just vanished. I submitted a missing cash back form, and I'm waiting for a response, but I'm curious if anyone else had their cash back just disappear.

I purchased tickets through the Target Circle/Tripadvisor offer back in October and went through Rakuten. I received an email from Rakuten shortly after confirming the cash back, and I double-checked to make sure it was in my Rakuten account, which it was.

Now, when I check my Rakuten account, there is no record of the cash back, or even the shopping trip. It hasn't been paid out by check either, it's just vanished. I submitted a missing cash back form, and I'm waiting for a response, but I'm curious if anyone else had their cash back just disappear.
Thanks for the heads up. The weird thing for me is that I made two Tripadvisor purchases for tickets - one during the October offer and one in December. Because I put the travel dates for January in October, it was pending for a long time. In December, I put the travel date as December and got an email within 10 days that the CB was in my account. Thanks to your message, I went back in and now see that my October purchase has been credited with the CB but the December purchase has changed to $0 CB. I also submitted a missing CB form, but maybe there's something glitching in their system....

I used Topcashback as my 'stacking' site when purchasing a WDW ticket last year. My understanding is that I need to complete my trip before anything will happen with cash back. It still shows as "0" in my Topcashback account. Since my trip won't happen until later in 2024, I suppose it's just a long waiting game for me. My understanding of rewards/cashback/etc. is quite limited so maybe I just do not comprehend how this stuff works.

I used Topcashback as my 'stacking' site when purchasing a WDW ticket last year. My understanding is that I need to complete my trip before anything will happen with cash back. It still shows as "0" in my Topcashback account. Since my trip won't happen until later in 2024, I suppose it's just a long waiting game for me. My understanding of rewards/cashback/etc. is quite limited so maybe I just do not comprehend how this stuff works.
This happened for me. Mine was a December 2023 “trip” and is just now showing the pending cash back approved, it says it’ll take 6 weeks to be available. Previously it was showing $0.

Mine shows I have to take the trip too before crediting. I just purchased a ticket to have but not sure when I am going back. I originally put May as the date but was just going to have Disney put in my account as an extra ticket. Wonder how that will work with getting the Rakuten cash.

Mine shows I have to take the trip too before crediting. I just purchased a ticket to have but not sure when I am going back. I originally put May as the date but was just going to have Disney put in my account as an extra ticket. Wonder how that will work with getting the Rakuten cash.

I think it'll still go by the May date. I put December 2023 for the ticket date and TCB changed to confirmed soon after even though I had already changed the ticket date to later this year.

I think it'll still go by the May date. I put December 2023 for the ticket date and TCB changed to confirmed soon after even though I had already changed the ticket date to later this year.
Thanks. If I would have know this when got the tickets - I would have put an earlier date on them. Oh well!!

When I purchased in October, I put in an October date, even though I'm not using them until May. The CB confirmation came quickly, so I didn't think there would be a problem.

Now with the CB completely vanishing and no record of it ever existing on Rakuten's website, I'm baffled. I'm wondering if Tripadvisor is aware that the tickets haven't been used yet. But, even if that was the case, the cash back should still be pending.

Still waiting for a response from Rakuten, although I'm not hopeful.

Just reporting back that I finally heard back from Rakuten and they’ve restored my cashback. If you have the email that confirmed the amount, refer to that and they should be able to bring it back.

So I purchased three experiences. Two have tracked the whole time and I have pending money to be paid out because my trip was in January. The first one I bought has never tracked and I've been going in circles with them since October 3rd.

Just reporting back that I finally heard back from Rakuten and they’ve restored my cashback. If you have the email that confirmed the amount, refer to that and they should be able to bring it back.
I’m glad they’ve restored it for you! Still absolute crickets over here. I did mention the confirmation when I submitted the missing cash back form. I’m frustrated that I’ve gotten no response at all.

I took advantage of this offer and just completed my trip. The tracking has disappeared from my Rakuten account as well. I have an email trail from them.

Could someone remind me what the Cash back percentage was on this?

I took advantage of this offer and just completed my trip. The tracking has disappeared from my Rakuten account as well. I have an email trail from them.

Could someone remind me what the Cash back percentage was on this?
I *think* mine was 4.5%, but I know it went as high 10% while the Target offer was running. I've submitted another missing cash back request, still with no response. It's been over a week since I submitted the first one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter