Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Are you going to buy them via the TA Target coupon again? Or did you call TA and see if they give you back the discount?
I have been emailing with them and they said I can call and rebook with the discount. I asked when I have to do that by and haven't heard back yet.

This offer ends tomorrow the 7th right? Meaning we can still purchase tomorrow?
I want to see if Rakuten goes big for Columbus Day Weekend as they usually do around holidays. I signed up for Top Cash App but it isn't currently showing anything pending from my purchase yesterday and would much rather use my Rakuten that I know for sure always tracks.

So let's say I'm planning to go in the spring but change my mind and after I purchase tickets decide to go in the fall. I call Disney to upgrade do they give me the Disney price for those tickets to apply to the new dates or the amount I paid? I'm sure this has been answered, but this is a long thread.
The new ticket is bought at WDW's price minus the credit; you'll need to pay the difference. Just like any other ticket from an authorized reseller, you get credit for the value that Disney sold the same ticket on the date you originally purchased the ticket. So if you buy today using this deal, check the price for the same ticket (same date, same type basic or hopper) on WDW's website today. That is your credit value if you decide to change the date.

Anyone have success with Rakuten tracking? It says “using coupon codes not listed on Rakuten will void cash back.” I know YMMV, but would love some DP’s!

This offer ends tomorrow the 7th right? Meaning we can still purchase tomorrow?
I want to see if Rakuten goes big for Columbus Day Weekend as they usually do around holidays. I signed up for Top Cash App but it isn't currently showing anything pending from my purchase yesterday and would much rather use my Rakuten that I know for sure always tracks.
Top Cash Back is infuriating. I would rather try 4% from Rakuten than attempt 8% from Top Cash Back. I've been burned too many times. The support takes weeks to respond and basically says your order cannot be verified and nothing can be done.

The new ticket is bought at WDW's price minus the credit; you'll need to pay the difference. Just like any other ticket from an authorized reseller, you get credit for the value that Disney sold the same ticket on the date you originally purchased the ticket. So if you buy today using this deal, check the price for the same ticket (same date, same type basic or hopper) on WDW's website today. That is your credit value if you decide to change the date.
Thank you. That was very clearly explained.

Anyone have success with Rakuten tracking? It says “using coupon codes not listed on Rakuten will void cash back.” I know YMMV, but would love some DP’s!
I got a rakuten email confirmation from my purchase on 10/2

I posted yesterday and would gladly give up a code for some gideons cookies, if anyone wanted to make that deal and ship to me. I'm trying to get some for my wife and daughters to make them happy:love1: Would reimburse if anyone was willing to do it:)
Was worth a shot.... Anyways, here is a code if anyone can use it. Enjoy fellow disney fan.

TARGET-TKUZKP6Z9W76​

So, folks are still purchasing with multiple codes?? No recent cancellation, that I’ve seen posted.
Wish I could feel comfortable enough to call and repurchase.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have normally got a hopper but that's all they had... so I saved about $120 a ticket if I was hopper regular and still a whopping $60 each compared to a non-hopper (guessing at price on future dates). That includes Paypal/Freedom and yesterday's Rakuten. It looks like it is non refundable so that's my only concern but I am ok with that and excited to finally try a hopper as we are staying on property at both VGC and DLH. Wonder if I will even like it at all but I am loving these savings!!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't have normally got a hopper but that's all they had... so I saved about $120 a ticket if I was hopper regular or $60 each if I didn't get a hopper (guessing at price on future dates). That includes Paypal/Freedom and yesterday's Rakuten. It looks like it is non refundable so that's my only concern but I am ok with that and excited to finally try a hopper as we are staying on property at both VGC and DLH. Wonder if I will even like it at all but I am loving these savings!!!
Hoppers are amazing at DLR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter