Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

I have a AP that expires in Jan 27th… can I use this promo to get normal tickets, that later Disney will accept for the renewal? If so, value will be at the gate price?

(Probably already answered… but just got the mail from Target..)

Thanks!
You should be able to.

I used the TripAdvisor code this evening to purchase a 3-day WDW base ticket for early next year. My understanding of portals is quite limited, but I tried to do this through Topcashback for additional savings. It seems from prior postings here that Topcashback might say that the Target Circle code is 'unapproved' and thus the additional 9.09% or whatever it normally would be, will not happen. Even so, the code by itself provided a very excellent discount and I thank the OP for revealing this unusual path to discounted theme park tickets. :worship:

Can anyone answer if these tickets can have a day added in MDE after linking them? If I buy the discounted 3 day WDW base ticket, can I add a 4th day on MDE at the multi day rate? Or is the ticket a fixed 3 day ticket that can't be upgraded /modified other than to change the date?

I used the TripAdvisor code this evening to purchase a 3-day WDW base ticket for early next year. My understanding of portals is quite limited, but I tried to do this through Topcashback for additional savings. It seems from prior postings here that Topcashback might say that the Target Circle code is 'unapproved' and thus the additional 9.09% or whatever it normally would be, will not happen. Even so, the code by itself provided a very excellent discount and I thank the OP for revealing this unusual path to discounted theme park tickets. :worship:
I used rakuten and it did not track. It would be nice to get the extra 10% but we will see in December I guess

I used rakuten and it did not track. It would be nice to get the extra 10% but we will see in December I guess
When people are saying it isn’t tracking, are you checking in the Missing Cash Back section? Or would it show up in the big fat check section?

I have less than an hour to purchase tickets! Anyone out there use Chase or Amex to pay and had it code as travel?

I have less than an hour to purchase tickets! Anyone out there use Chase or Amex to pay and had it code as travel?
Mine coded to "Travel agencies and tour operators" on chase (still pending) which I believe counts towards travel? Can't see the points yet since pending

Its HST no? That's more than 1 hr.

I'm EST I'm assuming it ends at 12 midnight for me?

Mine coded to "Travel agencies and tour operators" on chase (still pending) which I believe counts towards travel? Can't see the points yet since pending

Yes, it codes as Travel Agencies and Tour Operators for Chase
My Disney Chase card says “travel”

Awesome! Much appreciated. I don't have the Chase offer but the 3% is good enough. Also realized just now I can't buy a children's ticket without an adult so will be getting my kid a full priced ticket. Oh well still saving a good deal anyway!

I'm EST I'm assuming it ends at 12 midnight for me?

Awesome! Much appreciated. I don't have the Chase offer but the 3% is good enough. Also realized just now I can't buy a children's ticket without an adult so will be getting my kid a full priced ticket. Oh well still saving a good deal anyway!
Just buy an adult ticket for your kid, it will be saving more than buying a full price kids ticket

Can someone post the link to the TripAdvisor Jollywood tickets? I can’t find them.
They still have them! First go to Disney, then WDW…
A2F71F93-CF77-4336-98EA-452DF8E0F0F3.jpeg

Then select Special Event tickets…

540C2D6A-08BB-48B3-9885-E79C000B4811.jpeg

Open the calendar. Depending which date you pick - it will take you to either MVMCP or JN…

8AE7B1AE-8C09-4D87-AE3C-8F1B6E29A09D.jpeg

I opened Dec 16th - that’s for Jollywood Nights. We bought 6 tickets and saved $216 :)

A08BA177-1A07-4EF3-8E28-0CB8A5E0C3C6.png

Just refreshed my target circle and it still says 1 day left on Tripadvisor deal. It’s 12:01am EST.

Might still be possible to buy tickets.

8C0DA088-E608-4C2B-AABA-78A0947C0D28.png

My 2nd code is still working that I entered a few minutes ago (using family's target acct), I'm pondering purchasing another ticket. It's a lot of money to sink into Disney but it's such a huge savings. Interesting enough, since I am NOT logged into Tripadvisor this time, it lets me add separate tickets to my cart. When I was logged in the other day, I could not add separate (different) tickets and could only check out one ticket at a time. So now I'm here trying to decide if I want to add a 2-day Disneyland ticket to my 7-day WDW park hopper to maximize the savings. Lol. Just Disney math things!

@Genie+ thanks for the Jollywood info! I didn't have to do all those steps the other day when I was searching, but was able with your instructions.

Now to decide if we want to go - not sure how kid friendly! 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter