test Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, just dropped by for a minute and saw your plea mac...I honestly have no connections that could help you...I'm so sorry:hug:

I see these flights on SW, not sure if it helps.....

Select Departing Flight
Los Angeles, CA to Chicago (Midway), IL (Wednesday, May 23 2007)
Fares do not include government fees and taxes.
Flight Depart Arrive Stops Travel
Time
(hh:mm) Refundable
Anytime
$300

2126 5:05pm 11:00pm N/S 3:55
2256 7:15pm 1:10am N/S 3:55

all i know is if they find out we went to disney without them i will be nominated for worst mother of the year.:rolleyes1

HEY!! I resemble that remark.

I have no problem leaving my kids and going. Then again, my kids go at least twice a year, plus spend an entire month of the year in DC.

sw told me no flights open tonight.

i booked a midnight flight for over $1200.

thanks mic for helping. i really do appreciate it. you don't know how grateful i am for your help.

Gosh, just dropped by for a minute and saw your plea mac...I honestly have no connections that could help you...I'm so sorry:hug:

I see these flights on SW, not sure if it helps.....

Select Departing Flight
Los Angeles, CA to Chicago (Midway), IL (Wednesday, May 23 2007)
Fares do not include government fees and taxes.
Flight Depart Arrive Stops Travel
Time
(hh:mm) Refundable
Anytime
$300

2126 5:05pm 11:00pm N/S 3:55
2256 7:15pm 1:10am N/S 3:55

evening all!

mac--you edited your post before i could read it so i have no idea what is going on. well, i have an idea but don't know what is going on lately.

ocm--i wasn't talking about anyone but us. My kids would be so mad at us....but like you said...your kids get there more often than mine do.

mic--you are toooooo sweet:love:

Just got back from Noah's first baseball game. they lost 6-2 but i guess this team lost to the team they played tonight 16-0 last year...and this team that noah is on had to add a bunch of players while the other team has all their kids back. I am predicting we will be playing them in the championship game at the end of the season....imho they are as good as they are going to get while we have a whole season to improve.
Noah played shortstop and had 2 excellent stops and threw one kid out at 1st. He struck out twice....you could tell he was very nervous at the plate.

Looks like the yankees won again tonight!!!

hello everyone.
half of my burdens and problems are alleviated now.

son is in LA now.
he just called.
he will be on a flight at midnight for chicago.
he will get in tomorrow morning.

then the next hurdle will be crossed.
it's not over yet for us.

keep prayers for me going please.

thank you all for your friendship
i don't know when i will be able to be on line tomorrow.

but i will check in and see who tony wakes up in the morning.:rolleyes1

WAKE UP TESTERS...DO NOT MAKE ME COME IN THERE AGAIN AND SHAKE YOU :lmao:
I'm in the dark too Mac as to what is happening but I hope whatever it is works out for you......:grouphug:

If you come into my room and start shaking me today..I'm not liable for any injurys that I may inflict on you.

Morning, who turned on the lights and yelled get up:confused3 :mad: But it is a nice sunny day, so I'll forgive ya:hug:

Mac, SO happy things worked out...was it SW you ended up using? Usually what they have listed on their website is the fare...well anyway, just glad he is back here, hang in there, it will get better:flower3:

Pam, I know the boys are sore that they lost, but they gave it a shot by making it not a blow-out. You are right, they can go up from here...YAY Noah. Keep me posted on scores...and I DON'T mean Yankee scores;) ok, so they took 2 from us...but we still are in the topdog spot...let's see how long it lasts....:upsidedow

OK, gotta get this motor running...the next few days are gonna be run, run, run for us til we leave. Tomorrow morning, we 4 gals from work are going down around Baltimore to a funeral:sad1: our company we deal with that does all our importing billing etc from overseas, well the lady we deal with, her husband had cancer and passed away yesterday, so we are going to that. Sat. I told you we have a t-ball game to go to, a cook out, Sunday a family thing and hopefully Monday I can stay home and do a million things...ya, like that will happen..:rotfl: He is far from out of the woods, but a doing a LOT better.

Good news for us, and for those of you that thought of me and said a little prayer, dh's cousin was taken OFF the ventilator and everything yesterday, and is actually sitting up and doing better. Now this is the person they said had NO chance. Ya know, I do believe in the power of prayer and I figure too it wasn't his time to leave. Thanks to all of you that thought of us!:grouphug:

Ok, gotta run...KS, mac, did you watch AI? I fastforwarded thru a lot of it. I thought a few parts were ok, but not overly impressed. And no offense to those that like them, but I wonder how Taylor Hicks won?? he sounded awful to me. And I know she has won awards, but Carrie doesn't do much for me either.....oh well, glad Jordin pulled it off.

:rolleyes1 Ya know......that is just too much of a dare to pass up !!:woohoo:

I hate to say "I told ya so"...but..... I TOLD YA !!:lmao:

Your just a big old meanie!!

Yesterday I went and did my hour weight class. The one I haven't done since I had the surgery. Ok, well, I used to do that class with 15lb weights the entire class. I was able to do the 3 sets of 15-20 pushups with my ankles crossed in the back. Now I am sooo pathetic. I could barely do one set of 15 pushups and I am wicked sore after only using 5lbs weights.

Im sooo out of shape. However..the good thing about me is I look at this as a challenge. I can only improve from here.

I'm going to yoga class today to stretch my sore muscles out.

Mic - that is AWESOME news about your DH's cousin!! Im so glad to hear he is doing so much better!!:banana:

Mac - Im glad you were able to get your son here. I really hope everything works out for you. Your family is in my prayers still.

Pam - that is awesome that Noah did so well at shortstop. I even know what postion that is, since Cal Ripken played that one too. Im sure he was nervous at bat, but that will come in time. I hope Noah's team does play them in the championship and kicks their booties.

Glad ds back mac:thumbsup2 ; hope it all works out for you both.

mic - good news for your cousin! I'd say enjoy the weekend but, it doesn't sound right when a funeral is involved. Sure the rest will be great.

pam - my older 2 DSs nose's get out of joint when we go to WDW w/o them (they don't want to come with us, just think we travel too much...there goes their inheritence lol:rotfl: ). I always give my middle DS a nice chunk of change for holding down the fort while we're gone, so he's able to take a long weekend trip to the shore w/buddies. Over the last (ahem) 27 years i've only been away from my kids when they were school age 1 night w/DH to a Rolling Stone Concert. Even when my ex had the older 2 on vacation, it made me nervous...not sure why? DH & i do worry that WDW just won't have the luster once we don't have children along for the ride...something magical about seeing it thru the eyes of a child.:wizard: but i'm sure we'll muddle through;)

ocm - i do standing pushups on the door - now that is lame...go for it! Haven't been on the treadmill for a week, better get cracking or i'll never be able to rack up 10 miles a day @ WDW. Still trying to break the commando mode, don't think it'll ever happen - so much to see, too little time.

tvt - ever count how many days a year you visit the parks? Bet it's a ton - lucky dude.
have a good day all!

Morning all!

Where is gant with his bunns today????

We had an awful night here last night. Went to bed with it storming last night and around midnight the power went out. Well at 1am the 1 of our towns tornado siren went off. After the boys and one of trent's friends coming up and freaking out we went downstairs and sat for awhile. come to find out that it was a false alarm. kids were still up till about 2am...that is when i told them that HAD to go to bed. Last time I saw the clock it passed 3am. It stinks to have to be up when you are sooo tired:surfweb:

Mic--that is wonderful news about your dh cousin!!!

Mac--that is great that he is on his way home...prayers are still with you!

ocm--you will be back up there in no time...i just takes a little bit to get your edge back!!

ks--have you had to chase your dog lately???:rotfl2:

tony--i think being shaken like that would be far better than having a stupid alarm clock buzzing in your ear any ole day:3dglasses

ed--i'm starting to think that we smell!?!?:confused3 ;)

bob--where have you been lately....driving around in that new car???;)

Have a good day everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter