test Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better not steal another one of my thongs. The thing is, the ones you stole really weren't that expensive, but some of my thongs were $20-25. If you really want to add to your collection, Im sure you could find a pair or two on Ebay. Maybe even used ones.

I am off to the gym today. I have lost 6lbs since the whole diet thing started. However, I just started birth control pills, Yasmine, (do any of you take them?) The doctor actaully told me I had to take them, and you know what two of the side effects are? Weight gain and loss of sex drive:scared1: So, now more than ever I am determined to lose the weight.

Also, Lee's brother called last night. He invited us all to meet up with him in June at Disney. He will be staying at the Swan for a confrence. I told Lee to go ahead without the kids and I. I'm really trying to get him in the mindset that we are seperated. He did mention that he isnt sure he is even going to have the money to go on Vacation with us in Oct. Which is ok with me. It will be a little more difficult for me with the kids by myself, but I am sure I can manage. I've done it before.:thumbsup2

yeah for you! never noticed the 2nd side effect:rolleyes1 ...might be a win-win situation lol.

I hated the 1st time ex took my 2 oldest on vacation, worried sick...he never was one for watching them well when they were little...good luck.

You better not steal another one of my thongs. The thing is, the ones you stole really weren't that expensive, but some of my thongs were $20-25. If you really want to add to your collection, Im sure you could find a pair or two on Ebay. Maybe even used ones.

I didn't STEAL anything my dear.....

Now how about that date??

I can get two, 6 packs of grannie panties for $10:rotfl:

speed dating's big these days.:rolleyes1

off to fry myself:banana:

Hi Everyone

Keisha - did you have a good tanning session? I really need to start using my creams. It's harder to do by myself since I cant get it on my back.

TVT - no date. Im taking Nico out for our Friday date, but then I dont have plans the rest of the weekend. Hopefully, it will be relaxing. I really need to go through all of Julie' old summer clothes and find some for sammie. Maybe I will get to that this weekend. If you feel like helping..feel free to come up.:rotfl:

Mic - Im not sure which part of the word Lee doesn't get. It seems to be almost the whole thing. Although, he isnt coming here tonight!:thumbsup2

Big news here!! Nico read the most books out of any student in the entire school. He read 600 books this school year. They gave him a certificate and we are taking him out, restaurant of his choice, tomorrow night to celebrate. The teacher gave him this huge art kit as well for being the top reader and a certificate for being the most outstanding student in the class.

Ok..sorry. I was bragging wasn't I?:rolleyes1

GOSH...Nico is a little scholar:goodvibes GO NICO...that is awesome he likes to read, and that he got honored for it. I know he will enjoy his dinner out also....and you deserve to brag, those is the things to brag about:banana:

KS, I was reading the thread when I had to pop offline at work, then I didn't get back, it was time to head home. We were very busy today, lots of people in and the phone ringing. We actually had a million dollar month last month in sales.......so we are steamin' hot.:cool1:

I tanned after work, trying to get my last licks in before we leave next week. It will probably be too hot out there for sunbathing, unless we go early in the morning or later in the evening. Now that sun will fry ya :upsidedow

No news on dh's cousin. He responded a bit today, so I guess they will play the game a little longer before making drastic decisions.

AI is on tonight and the final DWTS's.......I'm rooting for Apolo first. If it isn't him, then Joey....Laila is ok, but I just like the other two guys better. Her partner Max is a hottie though:love:

here waiting to play cards.
not sleeping and all the sheep i have tried to count ran away.....

Morning everybody!!

OCM I'd love to come up this weekend and go through your clothes...:cool1: (that is what she said right?):lmao:

Morning Everyone,

It's a crazy day here today. First we are off to the gym, then over to the park for the day (we are packing lunch) then out to dinner tonight for Nico.

I hope you all have a great day!!

Mic - I will keep your DH's cousin in my prayers. And the family as well, it is such a difficult decision.

TVT - no I offered for you to come up and sort through all the kids clothes. I have to literally go through tub after tub of clothing for them.

Morning Everyone,

It's a crazy day here today. First we are off to the gym, then over to the park for the day (we are packing lunch) then out to dinner tonight for Nico.

I hope you all have a great day!!

Mic - I will keep your DH's cousin in my prayers. And the family as well, it is such a difficult decision.

TVT - no I offered for you to come up and sort through all the kids clothes. I have to literally go through tub after tub of clothing for them.

Oh....well that will take some work then. The kids clothes are bigger than yours.......:lmao: :rolleyes1

Morning!

ocm - Congrats to Nico:banana: quite an accomplishment, he deserves a reward.:thumbsup2 do you use the self tanners? wish i had never started ravaging my skin in the sun, too late for me now...wrinkled prune. I've used the Jergens but hate the stinky smell. Just bought a product from avon specifically for legs, will report. I have bowed to current wisdom & use sun block on my face these days & fluff it up with bronzing powder to match the rest of my hue.

mic - Continued best wishes for your cousin. Taped AI, glad for the winner.:cheer2: week before a big trip is always busy. Start packing yet? I always overpack, DH makes me open the suitcases and take out 1/3 and we still come back with clean clothing. Still used to the days where you'd have to take 3 outfits for the boys cause they'd manage to get dirty i suppose. Old habits never die.

mac - wrangle those sheepies; baaa! Did all the snow melt yet in Chi town?

tvt :laundy: you do laundry?:)

my ma sez she has a terminal UTI and cannot go to PT today or tomorrow:confused: think i've been hosed. Not about to march down & drag her outta bed like i do with my boys.:rolleyes1 guess i'm the mommy now lol. I'll call her dr. & get a Rx, perhaps a break will do her some good - yeah, right.;)

Morning friends...was running late this a.m....so just checking in

So seems Tony is going on a road trip north;)

KS, sorry your Mom is not feeling well, and you may be right, she might be pulling your leg. Nope, not a lick of packing, won't probably til the weekend or Monday. We will travel very light, I can do laundry there, and we don't do much but hang out at the house. Need a "travel" outfit and some capri's for my weekend away, but other than that, shorts and tee's for the stay. I've learned over the years to try and underpack, and I still have stuff I don't use. It's different if you are going to be in a hotel for a week or so, and not sure if you can get some laundry done to overpack, but otherwise, I don't drag a bunch of stuff. I tend to pack more earrings and necklaces than I ever use or change:laughing:

Pam, put the kids in the closet and come play today:thumbsup2

Ed, got that water mopped up yet? and how's 'bout them Sox? hope we can take the required 2 of 3:banana:

Morning all!

It was so nice to sleep in this morning:thumbsup2

Mic--hope your dh cousin is comfy. Prayers are sent out to him.:hug: I am betting that you have NOT started packing yet.....since you are a last minute packer and all:rolleyes:

Mac--what kind of cards do you play???

ks--i used that jergens stuff before and I agree....it stinks!!! I haven't went and bought a package yet.....i keep forgetting!! I told dave not to let me forget tonight.:rolleyes: I'm hoping to do it before Noah's first baseball game of the season.

ocm--sounds like a fun time you are going to have. I wish I had some tubs to go through instead of having to buy them all....hand me downs are very cool:thumbsup2 My boys are to different in size that i can't save trent's clothes and let noah wear them and well...i think aubrey would look very silly in all of noahs clothes:rolleyes:

tony--hey, can you go over to disney...think i need a fix...haven't been there for a long long time:sad2:

ed--has chris started baseball games yet?

bob--when does your neighbor start watching your boys?

gant--hope you will stop by today.

I got mother of the year award yesterday!:cool1: We ended up getting trent a cell phone....i said i wasn't going to do it but with him umpiring and not having to be there it was just the way to go. It is not completely his...i told him that it was a family phone....whoever was gone and needed it was going to use it. Now noah wants to go somewhere without us so he can take it:rolleyes: It was funny last night though, all of trent's friends were giving him thier phone numbers so he could have them just in case he needed them:rotfl2: oh to be young again!!!!!:rolleyes:

pam :thumbsup2 , i'll 2nd that nomination:) . My youngest DS got his a month ago as early BD present. Too bad he got a progress report in Science and lost usage of it:rolleyes1 . I know they say you're not supposed to reward/pay for good grades; but i've always found it a strong motivation tool. I made sure it sits out charging with everyone else's in the DR so he has to pass by it everyday. Guess i'm up for evil mom of the year.:rotfl: Magically, he brought up the offending grade in a week. Unfortunately for him, until i see the final grade - it's off limits.

which is closer to you DL or WDW? Obviously, I stink @ geography, Any cool parks near you - Six Flaggs?

Ok Pam, quit rubbing it in, you can sleep in now :goodvibes

Oh, the family phone:thumbsup2 I'm sure the boys will learn quick how that all works and that it can be revoked at any given moment...just ask KS's son;) Hey, I'm all for any type of rewarding/punishing that works. My kids certainly knew about priviledges being revoked and not rewarded when behavior was an issue. They also knew what a spanking was.

I would think Pam is about equal distance from DL or WDW...with WDW most likely only a couple hundred miles closer. So I would venture to say she is close to being smack dab in the middle of them! I'm so lucky that I had a chance to see DL...I loved it! It is so unique in it's own way.

oh bribery is a god send:thumbsup2 I use it all the time...first there was potty training, sitting through church, being quiet when needed...now good grades...i'm all over that one:) I don't think there is wrong with giving them something nice when they do good and take something away when they do bad....teaches them imho!!! take a look a paris hilton....she has it all all the time....now look where that got her:rotfl2:

I'm not sure which one is closer to....i think mic is right...probably about equal. We have a worlds of fun in kansas city missouri which is about 2 hours away from us....that is proabably closest. We may make a trip there this year depending on how fast the summer goes:rolleyes: It is no disney but the kids have fun.

I do think we are going to try to get to disney next summer for sure. Dave and I are talking about how nice it would be to make a short trip there without the kids....so who knows what we will do for sure...all i know is if they find out we went to disney without them i will be nominated for worst mother of the year.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter