test Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot to mention -- we bought a new car this weekend :thumbsup2

GY_EXLV6_34FRONT.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
very cool bob!!!

mic - re sopranos; i didn't get the peyote tie in @ all. AJs a butt head, suppose the shrink will blame it on his mom:rolleyes1 or dad or grandma...whatever. I'm not the squeamish type - so glad they didn't show too much of the teeth flying:eek: . Getting ready to tape 24 & looking forward to season finale of Heros tonight too.

bob - i think my DH was so surprised that the hotel was decent (and that it had a shuttle vs the long haul out to the parking lot), compared to most of the dumps that usually surround 2nd tier amusement parks I've subjected him to over the years he was in shock.:upsidedow

DS got triple bands on lower teeth; dentist was none too happy:rolleyes1 . Has to get chain/wire added next week...the bottoms just won't pull into place...a set back - he'll get there eventually. I've thus far held my "i told you so" as to him not wearing the bands. Perhaps it will be a learning lesson that I possibly do know what i'm talking about. Just hate to seem him in pain.

KS, I had time to think on this whole Soprano thing today while at work ;) and something else I saw as strange...Meadow going back to an old boyfriend who has some bad history with Tony?? plus her saying she wanted to be a lawyer?? I think all kinds fo subtle hints are being thrown out there, even in the choices in music, most of the hints I'm too dumb to pick up on...but I guess when it's all said and done, I'll be like....yeah, it makes sense now :thumbsup2

Oh gosh, when ds first got his braces, he suffered so with pain, and each tightening was a horror. Lots of advil or tylenol seemed to do the trick. It bugged me more having to drive him every couple weeks for the adjustments...I think all together, he was close to 4 or 5 yrs. in the darn things. He also had 4 permanent teeth yanked prior to the whole metalization :rotfl: He was complaining so bad in the car one time, I got fed up and told him be thankful he had parents that cared enough and went in the hole to pay for the darn things so he wouldn't grow up looking like a horse! :lmao: We still laugh about that whole conversation to this day :rotfl2: and he does have pretty choppers now:teeth:

Hey Pam, where ya been all day? I knew when Tony started talking thongs you would appear:upsidedow

Hey all here is the Readers Digest Version of my weekend:

Friday got rained out of Connors Picnic, picked up Chris from school drove to Boston they got rained out so we stayed at theHilton Back Bay hotel, went to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory, rented Night at the Museum, the next morning drove to MIL house so Linda could see her Cousin visiting from NC, drove back to Boston to catch the makeup game, Red Sox got shelled 14-0 but the boys had a blast, drove back to Merrimack (1 hr drive), spent Sunday spring cleaning and switching winter clothes for springs clothes in the wardrobe, today the plumber came and fixed my leaking hot water heater.

Ed, you lead a very interesting life, even with the Reader's Digest version :thumbsup2 Still sounds like you had a fun weekend, rain and all...glad the boys enjoyed the game.....tonight...well, that is another story. Every time they are on ESPN, they usually lose :headache:

KS, I had time to think on this whole Soprano thing today while at work ;) and something else I saw as strange...Meadow going back to an old boyfriend who has some bad history with Tony?? plus her saying she wanted to be a lawyer?? I think all kinds fo subtle hints are being thrown out there, even in the choices in music, most of the hints I'm too dumb to pick up on...but I guess when it's all said and done, I'll be like....yeah, it makes sense now :thumbsup2

Oh gosh, when ds first got his braces, he suffered so with pain, and each tightening was a horror. Lots of advil or tylenol seemed to do the trick. It bugged me more having to drive him every couple weeks for the adjustments...I think all together, he was close to 4 or 5 yrs. in the darn things. He also had 4 permanent teeth yanked prior to the whole metalization :rotfl: He was complaining so bad in the car one time, I got fed up and told him be thankful he had parents that cared enough and went in the hole to pay for the darn things so he wouldn't grow up looking like a horse! :lmao: We still laugh about that whole conversation to this day :rotfl2: and he does have pretty choppers now:teeth:

Hey Pam, where ya been all day? I knew when Tony started talking thongs you would appear:upsidedow

I'm not sure if my kids will need them yet....the pediadontist says no so far for trent but probabaly for noah...to early to tell for aubrey.

I have been WORKING:eek: then after my bad parent didn't get here till 5:40 i had to fix dinner, then i went for a walk, caught the last few minutes of noah's baseball practice, and then went to get some groceries. Now I am home and going to go to bed....it was an entirely LONG weekend.

Hey all here is the Readers Digest Version of my weekend:

Friday got rained out of Connors Picnic, picked up Chris from school drove to Boston they got rained out so we stayed at theHilton Back Bay hotel, went to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory, rented Night at the Museum, the next morning drove to MIL house so Linda could see her Cousin visiting from NC, drove back to Boston to catch the makeup game, Red Sox got shelled 14-0 but the boys had a blast, drove back to Merrimack (1 hr drive), spent Sunday spring cleaning and switching winter clothes for springs clothes in the wardrobe, today the plumber came and fixed my leaking hot water heater.

What happens if i didn't want the readers digest version???:confused3 :rolleyes:

Sounds like you had a weekend full of fun. I am glad the rain didn't put a damper on your weekend. We went to the cheese cake factory on mother's day after we went to the zoo.....it was very yummy.

that stinks about your water heater...hope it was fixed without a problem.

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS...WE ARE NOW RUNNING THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL ON ALARM CLOCKS.......SO GO GET ONE AND WAKE UP !!!

Good morning...an alarm clock, what is that? I'm old, I wake up on schedule:lmao:

Hey mac, did anyone come play cards..?? you stay up to late for me...I need all the beauty rest I can muster every night....

Pam, wow, that was late for the parent to pick up that child...do you charge extra or get extra when that happens? I hope so. I know what you mean about too much stuff going on.

This Saturday we are supposed to go watch our little friend play t-ball then go to their house for a cook out for the day, Sunday is family picnic. And I had some sad news the other day. My dh's cousin who has heart trouble was put in the hospital. We got the call last night that today they will probably make the decision to let him go:sad1: He walked me down the aisle at my wedding, and he is quite a bit older than my dh, so he has known and been around him his entire life. So I'm sure we are gonna have that all mixed in. Plus I need to be getting us ready to head out of town. Not knowing about his cousin is hard. The waiting to hear is what is so trying about it all.

So, off to work I go...hi ho, hi ho.......will check in later

Morning all!

Last day of school here today:cool1: the boys can't wait...oh to be young again:rolleyes:

Mic--the late pay is in my contract but i usually don't follow it as it doesn't happen very often but I am thinking about reprinting it as a little reminder for her as she has been making it a habbit here lately. She is going to get a rude awakening when i tell her i want to be done as close to 5pm as possible as the kids play ball.

mac--:hug:

tony--is the blue light special just on alarm clocks or is it on thongs too?:rotfl2:

ks--did you ever get that pest out of your basement?

ed--are you at your old office yet?

ocm--are you feeling better yet?

bob--is that the color of your new car?

gant--got any bunns for us today?

Have a good tuesday everyone!

i remember flashing blue light specials and blue laws too

mic - sorry to hear your bad news, so sad - hope he enjoyed a life well-lived; always a good legacy imo. It's tough to enjoy a trip when there's things looming large.:grouphug:

ed - i missed the water heater post; we got 'soaked' last year; stupid county rules had to put in a pony tank to pass the safety regs:rolleyes1 ...glad you mentioned it - only a few months left on my loews free financing.;)

pam - bad parent, bad - put them in the time out corner!

mac - crazy 8's or stud poker? Here's the stud...

new_sea_horse.jpg
aka a sea horse:upsidedow
spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Morning Everyone

Bob - nice new wheels!! I like accords, although I have a tendency to buy only Nissans.

Keisha - Dating?? Is that when a guy actaully takes you out and pays for your meal/entertainment? I can't even remember the last "date" I was on. Maybe before Samantha was born when I lived back in DC.

Mac - Good luck. Hope you were able to get some sleep.

Ed - Im sorry about the water heater

Pam - enforce that rule. Preschool here charges $5 per minute you are late. It adds up wicked fast, especially for $45 minutes!!

TVT - what are your weekend plans?

Mic - Im sorry to hear about your DH's cousin. It sounds like he was an amazing guy.,

Gant - Hope you stop in to give us a quickie!!

I am off to the gym today. I have lost 6lbs since the whole diet thing started. However, I just started birth control pills, Yasmine, (do any of you take them?) The doctor actaully told me I had to take them, and you know what two of the side effects are? Weight gain and loss of sex drive:scared1: So, now more than ever I am determined to lose the weight.

Also, Lee's brother called last night. He invited us all to meet up with him in June at Disney. He will be staying at the Swan for a confrence. I told Lee to go ahead without the kids and I. I'm really trying to get him in the mindset that we are seperated. He did mention that he isnt sure he is even going to have the money to go on Vacation with us in Oct. Which is ok with me. It will be a little more difficult for me with the kids by myself, but I am sure I can manage. I've done it before.:thumbsup2

YAY for Momma, 6 lbs. is awesome...I just don't get my "diet"...I go down like 4.5 lbs. then the next thing you know 2 are back, and I'm not eating junk :confused3 I keep trudging along though, but I really wish I could ditch at least 5 and they would stay away. Enjoy the gym today, I know you enjoy going and getting away.

If you meet some of the gang in October, you would have a hand with the kids wouldn't you? What part of the word separated does Lee have trouble with;)

More later, gotta do a little work..

I am off to the gym today. I have lost 6lbs since the whole diet thing started. However, I just started birth control pills, Yasmine, (do any of you take them?) The doctor actaully told me I had to take them, and you know what two of the side effects are? Weight gain and loss of sex drive:scared1: So, now more than ever I am determined to lose the weight.

Also, Lee's brother called last night. He invited us all to meet up with him in June at Disney. He will be staying at the Swan for a confrence. I told Lee to go ahead without the kids and I. I'm really trying to get him in the mindset that we are seperated. He did mention that he isnt sure he is even going to have the money to go on Vacation with us in Oct. Which is ok with me. It will be a little more difficult for me with the kids by myself, but I am sure I can manage. I've done it before.:thumbsup2

Oh I have a feeling you will have help with the kids....;)

Morning Everyone

Keisha - Dating?? Is that when a guy actaully takes you out and pays for your meal/entertainment? I can't even remember the last "date" I was on. Maybe before Samantha was born when I lived back in DC.

TVT - what are your weekend plans?

My plans huh??? Well....I was thinking about adding to my thong collection.....:lmao:

Or maybe I should come to Atlanta and take you on a date !! That way maybe I could kill 2 birds with one stone !! :lmao: :cool1: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter