"That's our Christmas! 8/8 podcast

I was ok until Pete's reaction to it, that killed me. I really have to stop listening while driving.

I lost it when Bob perked up and goes "topless!" then when the conversation changed to the cruise dress code he is still at the topless pool.....:rotfl2:

I can see Jory just comparing everything to Disney. ;) The show will forever have them comparing. :scared1:

The entire show was hilarious. Everytime my laughing slowed, something would be said that would have me fighting for breath again

I know what you mean about laughing through all these segments. I listen to podcasts on my daily Metra commute here in Chicago and I can often be seen just laughing away for no apparent reason. I often slide my hair back behind my ears so they can see the ear buds for my iPod. Wouldn't want them to think I was :hyper:

This one definitely should go down in the history books! :lmao:
And hey, I am straight but Halloween is my Christmas too! ( well sort of.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter