MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone by any chance have any experience with gluten-free offerings at the breakfast?

Does anyone by any chance have any experience with gluten-free offerings at the breakfast?

I don't remember any of the specifics (sorry!) but my wife is gluten-free and they were very accommodating. I honestly have no clue what she was given as substitutes, but she was happy with the offerings and it wasn't an issue.

I was there this morning and wouldn't do EMM again. We rode 7DMT once before it went down, PP twice and Pooh once. Totally not worth the price. There also seemed to be more people than the estimates of 200ish. There is not much on my vacation that I put a price tag on, but EMM was one. I went to guest relations and got ONE stinking FP for 7DMT for the rest of the day. Not letting it ruin my day, but definitely not magical.

This is a major bummer for sure. Did you not get unlimited 7DMT FP until noon? That seems to be the standard compensation when it's down during EMM. I know it's what we were offered one time we went and it was down and it was only down until 8:30, so I lucked out and was still able to ride 5 times. I do get the disappointment though, because when we arrived and it was down, it was definitely a let down. Fortunately, I had 2 EMM booked that trip and the 2nd one went off without a hitch.

No, they were fine. It was just really underwhelming. I read posts of people riding 7DMT like 5 times back to back and I was disappointed. And then it was down until about 10 and yet our wristbands were only good til noon. I couldnt rearrange my whole day and we missed going back.
I think if all the rides are working, it would be awesome. It just wasn't our day. But we totally had a blast still!

Gotcha. Yeah I am purposely planning to hang around Fantasyland area until noon just in case something like that happens. If all goes well we will just carry on after breakfast. Glad you had a good time anyway!

This is a major bummer for sure. Did you not get unlimited 7DMT FP until noon? That seems to be the standard compensation when it's down during EMM. I know it's what we were offered one time we went and it was down and it was only down until 8:30, so I lucked out and was still able to ride 5 times. I do get the disappointment though, because when we arrived and it was down, it was definitely a let down. Fortunately, I had 2 EMM booked that trip and the 2nd one went off without a hitch.
Their next post says they got access until noon, but it conflicted with their plans.

I don't remember any of the specifics (sorry!) but my wife is gluten-free and they were very accommodating. I honestly have no clue what she was given as substitutes, but she was happy with the offerings and it wasn't an issue.

We will have 5 gf people in our party and planning to eat gluten free at 9:45 am I am planning to pop over at some point to give them a heads up if I can though. I hope it works for us .

Thanks so much!

Now to stalk June 24...that’s the only sold out date I could see for June, and of course the only day we could go...I do wonder why they’re not offering Tuesdays at all in later June.

FYI, Tuesday 9/25 looks like it’ll be an EMM day. Post #2 has been updated.
I’ve looked at the park hours calendar and it doesn’t show 9/25 yet, how are you finding the dates out? Just curious. I’m watching for Thursday, October 4!

I’ve looked at the park hours calendar and it doesn’t show 9/25 yet, how are you finding the dates out? Just curious. I’m watching for Thursday, October 4!

You can use the "My Itinerary" part of the website to get to a calendar where you can see 10 days past 180 days. Instructions below:

Hover over "My Disney Experience"
Click "My Itinerary"
Click "Add Plans" --> Click "Add Parks & Places"
Change the date at the top

Once we get far enough to see 10/4, I'll make sure to post it here.

Hope that helps!

You can use the "My Itinerary" part of the website to get to a calendar where you can see 10 days past 180 days. Instructions below:

Hover over "My Disney Experience"
Click "My Itinerary"
Click "Add Plans" --> Click "Add Parks & Places"
Change the date at the top

Once we get far enough to see 10/4, I'll make sure to post it here.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for this tip- much appreciated! Had been waiting on 9/25 and are thrilled to see it will be EMM. How do people plan without the Dis??? :thumbsup2

Has anyone here ever attended a late night event (like MNSSHP or late night EMH) and then gotten up the next morning super early for EMM?

I am considering doing this but think I may be crazy lol

Has anyone here ever attended a late night event (like MNSSHP or late night EMH) and then gotten up the next morning super early for EMM?

If this were early in the trip, I could do it. But my energy starts to lag as the days go by. :)
Now my family, on the other hand . . . it would be very hard to get them up that early after a late night!

If this were early in the trip, I could do it. But my energy starts to lag as the days go by. :)
Now my family, on the other hand . . . it would be very hard to get them up that early after a late night!

It will just be my DD10 and I, and we usually sleep in. We have actually never even seen a Disney Park before 11:00 AM lol.

My energy lags as well, which is why this is such a difficult decision for me!

That would definitely not be my first choice if you intend on staying through the midnight at the party. Part of it would be the tired factor, but part of it is just being “MK’d out” with such a high concerntration of MK time so close together. But hey, if it works for your style / needs - go for it!

No, but we did EMM in the morning, back to resort for nap, then MNSSHP at night. That worked out pretty well.

That would definitely not be my first choice if you intend on staying through the midnight at the party. Part of it would be the tired factor, but part of it is just being “MK’d out” with such a high concerntration of MK time so close together. But hey, if it works for your style / needs - go for it!

It definitely isn’t our style lol... but I always see people raving about rope drop/early morning crowd levels and I am interested to see if I could get as much done during them as some people seem to :)

No, but we did EMM in the morning, back to resort for nap, then MNSSHP at night. That worked out pretty well.

That would definitely be easier for us, as well, I think. We are night owls, so early morning seems unnatural but I am so interested in seeing how much I can accomplish if I dragged my butt out of bed for rope drop/EMM lol

We’re going Sept 1-8 and the only EMM for that week is the morning after the MNSSHP I wanted to go to :crazy2: there’s another party that week but it’s Friday, and I figured the Monday one would be less crowded with people heading back to work/school the next day. Decisions decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter