The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a fantastic stay at the CR Atrium Club level. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and we loved going to the lounge for a snack or a drink and to watch the fire works. We did the dining plan and I don't think we will do it again as it was way too much food for us. We are happy with a large lunch and just a few snacks in the evening. We found we were eating when we didn't want too and we also left with some TS and CS meals left.

We didn't run into any problems at all during our stay and would definetly stay there again!!!

Here are some pictures as we are driving up to the hotel and some pictures of the castle from the lounge.

castle2.jpg

castle3.jpg

castle4.jpg

castle5.jpg

castle.jpg

castle1.jpg

contemp.jpg

contemp1.jpg

We had a fantastic stay at the CR Atrium Club level. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and we loved going to the lounge for a snack or a drink and to watch the fire works. We did the dining plan and I don't think we will do it again as it was way too much food for us. We are happy with a large lunch and just a few snacks in the evening. We found we were eating when we didn't want too and we also left with some TS and CS meals left.

We didn't run into any problems at all during our stay and would definetly stay there again!!!

Here are some pictures as we are driving up to the hotel and some pictures of the castle from the lounge.

Thank you for posting more photos! It sounds like you had a great vacation and learned that you wouldn't do the DP next time. This year will also be our first time not doing the DP. We don't like the dessert with every meal or the exclusion of the tip and appetizer (with the RDP).

Time for you to start planning your next WDW trip;)

Thank you for posting more photos! It sounds like you had a great vacation and learned that you wouldn't do the DP next time. This year will also be our first time not doing the DP. We don't like the dessert with every meal or the exclusion of the tip and appetizer (with the RDP).

Time for you to start planning your next WDW trip;)

You will have to let us know how you make out not doing the dining plan...won't be long until your trip :)

It's great to read that you had a wonderfull time and thanks for posting those pictures.

Glad to hear you had a great trip! Thanks for posting the pictures. Any thoughts or recommendations for Atrium Club? We are staying there in July.

castle2.jpg

castle3.jpg

castle4.jpg

castle5.jpg

castle.jpg

castle1.jpg

contemp.jpg

contemp1.jpg

THANKS for Posting these and letting us know about the movies on the beach.
I only have 27 days left - so this made me supper excited....:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter