• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Does anyone know if cemultivantages have permanently stopped the annual pasd offers to those outside UK? If we have to renew all 4 at the park it will be very expensive for us :(

as far as i'm aware its only the 35 euros child's passes which have stopped on promoparcs and cemultiavantages for non-French residents. The other passes can still be bought and posted to the UK - if in doubt, email cemulitiavantages and/or promoparcs and ask :).

as far as i'm aware its only the 35 euros child's passes which have stopped on promoparcs and cemultiavantages for non-French residents. The other passes can still be bought and posted to the UK - if in doubt, email cemulitiavantages and/or promoparcs and ask :).

I have emailed but not had a response. I thought it was all promotional annual passes"

I just wanted to check to be 100% sure

If I have a Francilien Pass but am onsite added at check in does this overwrite the restrictions on the Pass? As in can I avail of EMH and attend on blockout dates?

If I have a Francilien Pass but am onsite added at check in does this overwrite the restrictions on the Pass? As in can I avail of EMH and attend on blockout dates?

I'm interested to hear the answer for this too.

Out of interest, where did you buy your Francilien pass? Was it there or somewhere online?

C x

if its already a full activated Francillien AP, yes, its treated the same as an onsite hotel park ticket, therefore you have access to EMH with your hotel easypass ID, and you have access on Francillien AP blockout dates, again with your hotel easypass ID. It doesn't matter whether you were booked on the room on the package, or whether your name is added at check-in - its the hotel easypass ID which is the magic document for you :goodvibes.

Thanks Elaine, I'm sure I'll think of more awkward questions between this and November ::yes::
I emailed DLP about dropping from a Dream to Francilien Pass upon renewal and still availing of the 6 months free. Crossing fingers and toes. Will report back soon as I hear though :thumbsup2

Hello again,
Ive had a response from DLP and its good news - you can drop down to Francilien on renewal and still get the 6months free.

Heres the response I had today if anyone wants to read it:

Dear Ms Quigley,

Thank you for your further email concerning the renewal of your Annual Passport.

In regards to your additional query, I can confirm that you can benefit from the additional 6 months for free if you renew your Annual Passport for a Francilien Annual Passport.

I hope that this information helps you.

Thanks again for all your help :flower3:

Hi,

I am planning to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel on an upcoming trip and I have an Annual Pass - will I be able to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours with my Annual Pass or do I need to have a certain park hopper pass?

Sorry if I should have put this post somewhere else...

Thank you :-)

Hi,

I am planning to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel on an upcoming trip and I have an Annual Pass - will I be able to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours with my Annual Pass or do I need to have a certain park hopper pass?

Sorry if I should have put this post somewhere else...

Thank you :-)

if you are staying onsite at DLP you get EMH automatically - you just show your hotel easypass ID at the turnstiles (you get this when you check in at the hotel).

Apologies if this has already been answered, but it's a mighty big topic to look through!

My AP expires just before I am thinking about booking, and can get 3 more Fantasy passes from CEM for €300. How much does it cost to renew via post with DLP and can you get a second AP while your first is still valid, even though it won't be activated until after the old one has expired? I'm guessing yes as it's only an AP token to activate, and not the actual AP.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but it's a mighty big topic to look through!

My AP expires just before I am thinking about booking, and can get 3 more Fantasy passes from CEM for €300. How much does it cost to renew via post with DLP and can you get a second AP while your first is still valid, even though it won't be activated until after the old one has expired? I'm guessing yes as it's only an AP token to activate, and not the actual AP.

go with CEM Steve, if you renew by post through DLP it costs full price per AP (so 159 euros if its the Fantasy), adult or child price is the same. You will get 6 months extra free on your renewed AP through DLP, but you can only renew, at a maximum of, one month before your current one runs out (and one month after).

It looks like club promo just raised their individual purchase rate to 169 euro to join their site. I don't speak French so I'm having to put everything into google translate, but can anyone confirm this for me?

Hello..
I am wondering about buying 2 annual passes for our December trip as a friend might be coming with me and my sister. So, we would have 2 people accessing the park through annual passes and 1 of us through normal DLP 2-parks tickets that we would get from booking online for only 1 person (and then add the other 2 people at check-in.)

Obviously, Francilien is the cheapest, but I understand that you can't use them for 2 (or 3?) consecutive days after purchase. However, if you buy them a certain way you can have them sent to your home, so that the days after purchase are not days spent in the park. Therefore, when we get to there (15th-19th Dec 2014), we would be able to use them. Is this correct? How do you buy them in advance?!

Thank you for any help!

Hello..
I am wondering about buying 2 annual passes for our December trip as a friend might be coming with me and my sister. So, we would have 2 people accessing the park through annual passes and 1 of us through normal DLP 2-parks tickets that we would get from booking online for only 1 person (and then add the other 2 people at check-in.)

Obviously, Francilien is the cheapest, but I understand that you can't use them for 2 (or 3?) consecutive days after purchase. However, if you buy them a certain way you can have them sent to your home, so that the days after purchase are not days spent in the park. Therefore, when we get to there (15th-19th Dec 2014), we would be able to use them. Is this correct? How do you buy them in advance?!

Thank you for any help!

yes, you're right - you have to order and pay for your Francillien annual passes by post, from DLP themselves, in plenty of time for them to send the full permanent APs back to your home address in the post, prior to your visit to DLP. On the first post on page one of this thread, ThBa has a thread about ordering your Francillien APs by post, including the relevant website link - here you go -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3076546

That's fantastic, thank you very much. However, I have clicked on the link and can't find the form to fill out. :confused3 I have explored the website a little and can only find options for Dream and Fantasy passes. No mention of Francilien as far as I can see! A quick Google search resulted in this: http://collectivite.disneylandparis.fr/B2B/GR/FR/FR/Images/bdc_pa-ce-02-04-2014.pdf
but it says it is only for ordering a minimum of 6 annual passes?
Sorry if it's really simple and I am just over looking it! :surfweb:

I cant check the links at the moment christie but i,ll have a look later ~ its on the french version of the dlp site.

No problem, I'll double check - thanks again

Edit: I searched for 'Francilien' on the French DLP site and think this is the right form?

http://www.disneylandparis.fr/conte...m/images/Bon de Renouvellement_ marché FR.pdf

https://www.booktickets.disneylandp...duct_id=3241&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

this is what i've come up with - i couldn't get anything on your link, it had timed out?

mine was pretty hard to find i have to say, but its still there, francillien can be ordered through the post, hidden away behind the fantasy and dream pass infor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter