the daily grind 8/27/09

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Hey Guys!
I'm up!
I'm going to start this if that's ok. Not sure where Debbie is, but hope she's ok!

Call the dr today. that's it. this pain if awful.
find part for dh's truck today
ds needs a haircut
ds nees new backpack and lunch box
pay bills
call on mom's ac -yet again. they called yesterday and it did not go over well.

have a great thursday everyone! have fun

Mornin'!
Got a list a mile long... but I'll post the nutshell version..

3 paper piecings for Suzanne
kit pages for tomorrow's scrap night working on
cut cricut pieces (list made) will start after last paper piecing
attempt call to winkflash since NO response has been given via email

morning
lets see I
Have to:
deliver syrup
stop for dog food
clean kitchen and living room

should do
load of laundry
bring boys laundry to rooms
finish mine from a week ago

want to do
take a nap
nice long relaxing bubble bath
read a book

Holly keep after them if they continue to be jerks report them to the BBB and housing athorouties (sometimes the state level is helpful and sometimes not)
Keep after the DR to they HAVE to help you can also tell them you want the names of their uppers cause they can't seem to figure out the problem so it's time for you to move on that usually scares them into action.

Nancy nice short list scared me your's usually reminds me of something I have to get done I've forgotten about.

It's open house day at the school. We're going to go over and get Morgan's glasses before that. I called Tuesday and they had come in on Saturday, but with the wrong lenses? Uh, hello? Anyhow, I want her to have them as soon as possible, she needs to start getting used to them.

We were going to have a friend over, but her dad has today off and they have something planned for the end of summer. I may try to take M to a movie...Unless PO3 is available for lunch and gabbing. M has a (hopefully quick) follow-up with the allergist. If there aren't any reactions, I'm going to cancel her follow-up for Friday. Really no need to go if she's not reacting to anything (and pay yet another co-pay).

They are also having an ice cream social tonight, so we'll go back to the school after that.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Get ready for school
School
Snack
Homework
Work
Dinner
Laundry
Bed

So many things to do so little time.

Have a great day everyone!

i might be able to do lunch. i'm going to try to get in to see the dr right away.
and i want to run to acm to see if i can use my coupon.

i'll give ya a shout as soon as i call the dr's and get a time.

God I wish I lived closer to the two of you. you're always out having fun. We have nothing up here and 99% of my friends work.

God I wish I lived closer to the two of you. you're always out having fun. We have nothing up here and 99% of my friends work.

i wish we lived closer too! but this is rare for me to be able to do this, because i work full time. it's only 'cause i'm on vacation that i can do lunch in the middle of the week. once school starts i have to go back to my normal routine! and that stinks.

we will have to plan a trip up there to hang with you. :goodvibes

I'm sure bubba would love the farm. and sugaring season with knee deep mud is a wonderful time for boys, Morgan will have to come cause if she's going to live here she'll have to get used to all that. Normally it doesn't bother me but I think cause I'm home staring at it is whay it's driving me bonkers.

I love working and being with people, I guess I want the best of both worlds.

I would love to meet up with you both.

Morning Everyone!!

I got to sleep in today and took more of an advantage of it than I thought... I went to bed so early last night, and I think I slept 12hrs! Yesterday I was feeling like I was getting a cold, today I feel better, so maybe that was it... But now I feel like I've lost 3hrs of my day too...sigh...

Anyway, I'm off today :teeth:

Today I have to:

Hem DH's uniform pants...

Repair a blanket (this requires my sewing machine)

Clean off sewing cabinet to get to said machine...

Clean off both desks...

Bills and the dreaded financial talk with my DH :eek:

Take both dogs to the doggie wash

Farmer's Market

Dinner...not sure yet :confused3

Good Morning- Hope Holly and Jennifer get to enjoy lunch together!

today:
clean out car
pack car for SDV
finish figuring out exactly what I need
kit pages for the pictures that just came in while we were gone
dinner- ribs, potatoes, and vegies
I am sure there is more but I can't remember right now

Rebecca

Holly, good luck getting in to see the doc. And, I sure hope and Jennifer can meet up for lunch. I wish I lived close enough to join ya!

We've got a rainy day today. But, it does keep the temps down so the a/c won't run as much!!!

My day:
DS up and to school
Clean up kitchen and run dishwasher
Do scout paperwork

Go pick up DH and take him to lunch!!!!
Since I'll be near there when I go to DH's office, I might as well stop by Michaels and see if there's anything I need!:rotfl:
Work on swaps

Have a great day everyone!

I work part time and I really feel like I have the best of both worlds. I get to go out and have interaction with adults, but I also get to spend a lot of time with my M and our girl scout troop and it allows her to do more stuff than I was ever able to as a kid.

I will be working 3 days this fall (until DH gets back to 40 hours a week), and that will be really nice...Of course, it would be even nicer if it were TWT instead of MWF, but I still get 2 full days to myself ;)

I went to get M's glasses and they're not there and won't be until after 1:00. I'm not happy...they told me "a couple days" and she's starting school on Tuesday. I neeeeed them today! Rezzum frezzum.

We're waiting for DH now. He wants to go to the open house with us? :confused3 It's great, just different for him. He went to work at 6:00 and he'll go back after the open house, but it's surprising that he'd want to go...

Anyhow, I hope we get to go to Panera for lunch!

I'm sure bubba would love the farm. and sugaring season with knee deep mud is a wonderful time for boys, Morgan will have to come cause if she's going to live here she'll have to get used to all that. Normally it doesn't bother me but I think cause I'm home staring at it is whay it's driving me bonkers.

I love working and being with people, I guess I want the best of both worlds.

I would love to meet up with you both.

Morgan dresses like a girl, but she plays like a boy! In Kindergarten they asked her how many brothers she had. She looked at them like they had 3 heads and said, I don't have any brothers or sisters. Technically, but DH is like having a 10-year old boy, so that's where she gets it.

She should see the farm though, to know where her dad and I will be spending our golden years ;)

Good morning!! Oh, it's been quite a morning already, but it's Thursday!!! I'm at work (shh!), but I've got to get a list going so I can get some stuff done!!!

Hope SDV is a blast for everyone!! Holly & Jennifer, I hope y'all get to have an awesome lunch!!

Today's List:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Dust living room
4. Get cards for work
5. DS up--yep, bless him, he fell off the bed.

6. DS to Mom's--got stopped 10 min for a train, but oh well!
7. Work--2 to-do lists. Gotta get done!!
8. P365 week during lunch
9. Pick up DS

10. Fold load of laundry
11. Wash 2 loads of laundry
12. Walk with DH & DS
13. Clean off dining table
14. Work on packing list
15. P365 pic for today

16. Go to sleep sort of early!!!

Everyone have a great Thursday!!

Jennifer it's a wonderful "golden years" spot. My parents are on the back side of the farm for their years. they have 36 acres in 3 lots only one of which is built on.
She'll need that type of upbringing to be here, when all else fails I'm on the tractor or up to my knees in mud mixed with well it's a farm. :) I also have to help feed the house for the winter so canning and freezing is important.

I'm thinking about home health, I know a few people who have businesses and that seems to be a job that is expanding. I love working with the older population and I was backup respite care for my nana while she lived with mom after her stroke. She is now at Pope nursing home in weymouth ma.

You definately have the best of both worlds that's what I want. :guilty:

M's not sure she wants to live on a farm, I'll turn her around though. :)

We went to the open house and her teacher was there! Yay, we got to meet her! She's young and enthusiastic and she seems really nice! I'm relieved, I was worried she'd end up with another old battle ax. Yay! It's going to be a great year, I can tell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter