the daily grind 8/27/09

Nan- That's great news! Finally someone that would help!

That's the one I have!! :love:

I got the zip-a-round wallet, the sunglass case, the betsy, and the large tote last spring!! It was on sale then too, got everything for around $80 I think, maybe $90, and free shipping.

But I want something a little darker for fall now, ya know? And I do like the blue flowers one... Still thinking about it...

Yes, the pink and green is definitely a summer set. PrincessM has a little bag my sister got her for her B-day last year, I think it's the Scarlett one.

Vera update- Betsy and Little Betsy on sale in selected colors- 60% off. And free shipping.
why are you doing this to me!!!!;) i love them all!

Crud, the pink and green I like is one of the sale colors! I don't need to be on Facebook with you taking care of us like this Ash...

right! no facebook for me either. i have no time for it and Ash will tell me what's on sale and when!

i'm looking for the daisy/daisy one and the purple one to be on sale Ash!

Nan- i'm glad you got some answers on your pics. :woohoo: good for you!

Christy- we usually get the call around 5:30 here as well. Dh is up anyways so that works for us.
And my job works against the school policy. no school for bad weather/ no work. i just wish they would do it for the summers as well!;)

Oh Holly, I saw the daisy/daisy one for sale on RueLaLa yesterday. The boutique is over now :( I'll keep a look out for you though...

Holl- did you see that Daisy Daisy was on sale in the Betsy?

why did i go look????
i love them all but the owl one.
they freak me out!:scared1:

sorry, but they just totally freak me out!:lmao:
they turn their heads around.......do do do do ......weirdos!

i've been eyeballing that purple one since it came out. i so want that one.

you people are going to put me in the poor house i swear!!!

but honey, jennifer said "look @ the luggage. and i had to buy it!":confused3

and honey would :faint:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Y'all are too funny. The purple one is beautiful! I like the Mod Floral Pink and the Hope Garden. I have resisted so far- I need furniture more! Our formal dining and formal living room are empty. We call them the cavern, the bowling alley, the great big room of nothingness! :lmao:

i'd love a dining room! but then again i'd love a scrap room too!

bubba would love the bowling alley. he'd have it all set up with his guys and trains and all kinds of stuff!:rotfl:

i'm off to the childrens place to see what i can find for the first day of school outfit!
wish me luck!

i'd love a dining room! but then again i'd love a scrap room too!

bubba would love the bowling alley. he'd have it all set up with his guys and trains and all kinds of stuff!:rotfl:
Well that's exactly what it has been- the kids have played non-stop in there. Little man's Thomas pop-up tent and his firetruck pop-up tent were set up for a few days. Legos, batman, you name it. We have a 'play' room- aka my scrap room and the toy room. But the room of the cavern is so much more inviting. The problem is that this room is the first one you see when you walk in the front door- so I've started coming in the garage door. :lmao:

why did i go look????
i love them all but the owl one.
they freak me out!:scared1:

Oh, I love the owl one!!! I have that in a tote bag. I like the purple punch, but I'd prefer it with a black bacground rather than brown. I have so many favorites, but I really like yellow bird and mod floral blue.

So I go back to the VB site to start shopping, and the mod blue floral super tote is not available anymore...grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ugh! Sorry Debbie.. as DH tells me.. buy it or regret it later...
Ok, off to get dinner... DH and DS13 are coming home from soccer.. it's our late dinner nite tonight.. YUCKO!!!

I'd die with dinner this late my two just hit their pillows and I'm ready to follow. I'm cleaning one room top to bottom this week and today was the office scraproom it's not totally done need to remove a trash bag and box then vac it and DH needs to make another drawer for my scrap counter. My stamps have out grown the one they were in. that meant I need to admit mom and I bought more. On to the living room tomorrow and I'll regret it cause I have at least 1 extra tomorrow night. Need to figure out dinner this kid is my size and eats 3 times as much as me and he'll be coming from football practice.:scared1:

I also need to finish 2 4 page layouts for the fair from last fall before I lose the darn ribbons. everything is cut and ready I just need to figure out if I like the layouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter