the daily grind 8/27/09

did you tell her that there is a wonderful dance studio right down the road (about 6 miles). then men do 75% of the the outside work and soon the boys will have each other to help out so hopefully I'll get the seat jobs (tractors). Once you realize the peacefullness it's amazing all the kids want to be at our house on any given weekend it's not unusual for me to have 2-3 extras.

Ok, try again! I went to post, was typing out a long list and then closed the browser. Oi, it's going to be a long day. DH worked from home for a bit so that has really put me behind anyway.

Jennifer and Holly, have fun today if y'all meet up!
Jennifer, that is great news about M's teacher. We have a super young teacher this year too. My M loves her- they get to take their shoes off in the classroom, which is soooo cool (according to M).

coffee
coffee

coffee
DD's hair
DD's lunch
DD out the door
dressed

hang clock in bathroom
hang picture in kitchen
hang picture in family room

upload pics to snapfish
swish and swipe
shine the sink
make bed
finish loading the dishwasher and run
unload the dishwasher
turkey meat out to thaw
DS dressed

DS's bed made
2 loads of laundry
figure out DD's lunch account
FB
DIS
straighten play room

straighten front room
straighten family room
dust family room

put things away in kitchen
clean off the bar
take grey tub to garage
twiddle thumbs
pick up DD
homework??

dinner

twiddle thumbs, how does that work?
Crap, gotta run and get the kdg. child...
please explain this concept, I'd like to work it into my schedule! LOL

twiddle thumbs, how does that work?
Crap, gotta run and get the kdg. child...
please explain this concept, I'd like to work it into my schedule! LOL

Lol! That's what I do when my brain isn't functioning. They are long pauses to figure out what I was going to do. I'm officially losing my mind.

Vera update- Betsy and Little Betsy on sale in selected colors- 60% off. And free shipping.

That's me! If I could be a personal shopper, I so would. I love finding the deals. Just ask my SIL's- they have half their scrappy stuff because I am forever finding things they NEED. Lol.

I so want the large tote in the mod blue!! I got it in Pinwheel Pink for the summer...I might just have to go for it... maybe next pay...

Yeah! I'm so excited.. I finally was able to reach someone at winkflash.. He was very understanding.. doesn't understand why my email was not responded to as that is not their practice.. He is reprinting all my photos and gave me a credit to my account!!! I'm so excited that i will be getting my photos... I also told him I shipped the other items back and would like to make sure they get delivered to the rightful owner.. He said he would follow up on the mail and see that they are forwarded to her..

I so want the large tote in the mod blue!! I got it in Pinwheel Pink for the summer...I might just have to go for it... maybe next pay...

You totally should go for it! They are only on sale for today, so don't wait!:thumbsup2 Plus the shipping is free.

yay pictures are on their way!!! you'll actually have a few days of august to work on them hopefully.
Hopefully he does follow through.

I just won round 1 with the Spec ed dept at the middle school. i swear all the work I did to get him the IEP got me no where. I will fight at least 3 more battles before the end of sept. His re eval is scheduled for april but she wants to start it now well if it took me 2 1/2 months to get the right copy of the 6th grade IEP it's probably a good thing we start now.

Okay i'm counting on you;)

Betsy and little are different sizes of bags. on the vera bradley site.

Crud, the pink and green I like is one of the sale colors! I don't need to be on Facebook with you taking care of us like this Ash...

:lmao:I'm here for you! And the pink and green is one of my favorites.:thumbsup2

OH goodness..the phones are ringing off the hook...
The schools are testing out our new phone system they can make automated calls.... so you'll get a call for delays, early dismissals, etc.. Rumor @ HS is they'll call you every time your kid is tardy for class... that could be 5 calls a day if your child is having a bad day, which will result in even a worse evening for the child when they get home...but anyway, at one point my cell was ringing, my house phone was ringing and it was the same school...guess they didn't want me to miss that test phone call...
I have one more school to get a test from... so if there is a delay, I could get 3 of the 4 schools calling me! LOL I guess we definitely won't be late to school that day!

thank god I only got 2! what interesting is the middle school which starts earlier says they'll call later:confused3 I'm not even going to try to understand. As it is with cancellations they are the same district so that is only 1 call at 5:50 normally after I'm up dressed and headed downstairs to wake the boys as if the phone ringing already didn't wake them.
Our system never calls cell which bugs me cause DH is often out in the am's plowing and then he'd know not to hurry home for bus duty for a delay (course with me not working............) I'm going to look into that issue.

Crud, the pink and green I like is one of the sale colors! I don't need to be on Facebook with you taking care of us like this Ash...

That's the one I have!! :love:

I got the zip-a-round wallet, the sunglass case, the betsy, and the large tote last spring!! It was on sale then too, got everything for around $80 I think, maybe $90, and free shipping.

But I want something a little darker for fall now, ya know? And I do like the blue flowers one... Still thinking about it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter