The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
rosiejo said:
Almost $10 for delivery... not sure if that includes the customs charges though... just under $70 for seasons one and two... That's about how much they'll try and charge me for season 2 alone when it finally comes out here in about 6 months time!

Only worrying this is delivery can take between 7 and 36 days??? Are they sending it via camel??
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Wouldn't the camel have to swim?

rosiejo said:
Almost $10 for delivery... not sure if that includes the customs charges though... just under $70 for seasons one and two... That's about how much they'll try and charge me for season 2 alone when it finally comes out here in about 6 months time!

Only worrying this is delivery can take between 7 and 36 days??? Are they sending it via camel??
I don't know how camels will travel across oceans. Maybe row :boat:? Too bad it can't :teleport: ..

Channon,
I've got a travel question for you, when exactly is the deadline that you have to have a passport to cruise?

Claire, I bought your stamp for my postcard to send you the other day...$0.75 and a HUGE AirMail stamp that the &%$#$& post office lady stamped RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the postcard...of course she stamped "AirMail' on the postcard AFTER she put the $0.75 stamp on the postcard. So forgive me when you get your postcard in the mail. :teeth:

PNO4TE said:
A quick stop to let you all know that we are OK. I have talked to the insurance agent, had the adjuster and the fire marshall and the Servicemaster Rep out to the house already. They will come in and clean it next week and we will buy a new stove and countertop and we ought to be back to normal. In the midst of all this mayhem the Cox tech showed up for a service call that was supposed to h ave been tomorrow! AAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Thanks for your kind words. I am VERY tired and still have to go in and teach 4 classes today. But I did cancel all my private lessons so I can go in late and come home earlier than normal. Lesson plans are done and I am off to take shower #3. If I don't post tonight don't worry. I will be asleep. Catch you all later. Have great days, friends. :)
Glad you were able to rearrange your schedule so it's less hectic today. :cloud9: Good dreams and rest tonight. :cloud9:

Blueeyes101817 said:
Well, my brother just told me some funny news, so figured i would share.
He is entered into a "sexy fireman contest" Some of the people dared him to do it and now hes in!
Apparently they will put all the contestants on the website and then the top 5 or 10 (forget which one) will go to the firemen auction..all of the money raised goes to a burn center--
Now the funny part--my brother had to get pictures taken of him so he showed me the pictures today..They have him at the back of the firetruck, no shirt, holding an ax..hahahahaha
so when the picture gets up, ill show you guys...and if you can vote for him, that would be great--im going to try to get as many votes for him--they get free stuff for their firehouse if they win!

count on us!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
and Tammi told me that she had never seen the ring
so when we exited the ride we were searching for it, in the dark.

MrsHeg said:
Channon,
I've got a travel question for you, when exactly is the deadline that you have to have a passport to cruise?
They just changed it *again* to the first week in January of 2007 for cruising and the end of December 2007 for land border crossings.
Mine was sent in the 25th of August and www.travel.state.gov is estimating that I should have it the first week in October.

Other people exiting the ride were concerned about what we were looking for.

yellowfish78 said:
They just changed it *again* to the first week in January of 2007 for cruising and the end of December 2007 for land border crossings.
Mine was sent in the 25th of August and www.travel.state.gov is estimating that I should have it the first week in October.

Thanks Channon, Carnival is always sending us offers. We've Cruised with them before, and the Holiday docks in Mobile which is less than an hour from here. The ship doesn't hold a candle to the Magic or Wonder but we had a good time and for the prices they offer at times you just can't beat it.

People were also stopping to help us look for the ring, only because they thought we we had lost a ring.

MrsHeg said:
Thanks Channon, Carnival is always sending us offers. We've Cruised with them before, and the Holiday docks in Mobile which is less than an hour from here. The ship doesn't hold a candle to the Magic or Wonder but we had a good time and for the prices they offer at times you just can't beat it.
Apply now! You better believe that the last minute fares for January and Febuary are going to be OUTRAGOUSLY low because so many people haven't yet applied for a passport...if you wait until the end of the year, the passport wait time is estimated to go from 6-8 weeks to 8-12 weeks! Some cruise lines are already implimenting TA's to provide passport #'s for cruisers 90 days prior final payment (for next years cruising) to make sure people file on time...

MrsHeg said:
So can anyone tell me how to post an animated gif in my signature, I found a Mickey that does the YMCA.

Sounds cool - just treat it like a normal image - add it to photobucket and then use the img tags to put it in your sig

MrsHeg said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Wouldn't the camel have to swim?

Maybe that's why it takes so long :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just worked out that by the time I've paid customs and postage and waaaaiiited for the camel - it comes to the RRP... so I might as well wait until I get to Florida and hunt for some offers :teeth:

one lady got very concerned and started asking in detail about the ring - the CM looked at her and said "The ring - you know its part of the story"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter