The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilacs are my favorite flower. Have been as far back as I can remember. My mom would stop and pick some for me while I was at school and put them in my room before I got home from school. There was nothing more heavenly than walking into my room with that wonderful smell everywhere!

lilacs.jpg

Vicki,
I love Lilacs as well. Our Lilac Bush just does not seem to stay in bloom for long. Just not sure how the scent would affect me if I had them in the house all the time.

Hello DDA'ers,

We are back from our week at Disney and had a great time. I finally got to have a Dole Whip and Beer Cheddar Soup.

Lynn

Welcome back! Sounds like a WONDERFUL trip! How did you like travelling with the large group. I had pretty much given up on our Grand Gathering ever happening. Then on our trip I so enjoyed watching the big groups that I saw that I really want to make this happen, no matter what I have to do.

Sunflowers, roses, Daisies, Tiger Lilies, forget me nots, just like everything else I rarely have a favorite. But if they are really smelly I can't stand them.:rotfl2:

I would like some calm before the storm please!!

Jim said the potholes on the way home from church were ridiculous!!

I didn't go to church today...spent most of the day sleeping...have never had a migraine last this long...I can't be sick the next couple of days....dumb annual report!!!:headache:

Oh no! I was hoping that you were better today. Loads of pixiedust: that it goes away very soon!!!!!

Wow Elin,

so cool about your friend winning the million!!:goodvibes

Vicki,
I love Lilacs as well. Our Lilac Bush just does not seem to stay in bloom for long. Just not sure how the scent would affect me if I had them in the house all the time.

I love the scent outside. I can't have most flowers in the house, because I am very sensitive to scents (and they often lead to migraines). The amaryllis is ok inside, though. I have one to start soon. The kids love to watch those grow and bloom.

Beth I like that one as well.

Thanks, Jennifer! I think I should be writing these favorite flowers down...I'll never remember them all.

ETA: I haven't had a milestone in a LONG, LONG time! I'll come back with a design for it tomorrow.

Night all!

Milestone93000.jpg

Beth

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

For your reading enjoyment, the original may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter