The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth's birthday wish to Tammi, made me think (ya I know dangerous :teeth: ).

So what is your favorite flower?

Mine is the Easter Lilly
240px-Lilium_longiflorum.jpg

My favorite is the carnation. It's pretty and smells beautiful.

CarnationsAssorted_L.jpg

Lynn - Welcome back. Sounds like you all had a terrific trip!

Theresa - I sure hope your migraine goes away soon. :(

:rotfl: I make the schedule at work & alot of the employees love football! They have all been reminding me so I do not schedule them. Well someone has to work :confused3

Ok its has to be said, you football people are weird. ;)

I am just sooooooo happy...:banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!:dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2:

Anyway, I'm way back about 50 pages back. I posted one note yesterday and I have had company ever since... We had company over yesterday to watch the Cowboys lose..:banana: :banana: and then company today to watch the Eagles soar. :banana: :banana: :banana:

So I'm trying to catch up, but not doing very well..

Bernadette, I'm coming April 30 to May 4th so I would avoid the grads..:yay: I just can't wait.......

Okay, back to catch up while I watch the Apprentice and tape Desperate Housewifes...

home-Glad1.jpg

I have always loved Gladiolus. Next favorite would be peach colored roses

OK - I am going to try to stay awake long enough to read a bit. Hope everyone has a great evening and I will see you in the morning!

Lilacs are my favorite flower. Have been as far back as I can remember. My mom would stop and pick some for me while I was at school and put them in my room before I got home from school. There was nothing more heavenly than walking into my room with that wonderful smell everywhere!

lilacs.jpg

Tammibday.jpg

Sorry I'm late getting here today. And I didn't know your favorite flowers, so I "picked" you some of mine.

40 definitely looks good on you, Tammi! I hope you have many, many blessings this year!

I love this Beth so I decided to quote it.

Tammi I hope you had a fabulous Birthday.

Hope you feel better soon Elizabeth :wizard:

Hello, DDA!

I think I am getting sick.:sick: Of course I am getting sick since I have to go meet with that agency tomorrow. I feel like I fell down a flight of stairs. I got up and took some ibuprofen earlier, then went back to bed for a couple of hours. I do feel better now than I did.

Lilacs are my favorite flower. Have been as far back as I can remember. My mom would stop and pick some for me while I was at school and put them in my room before I got home from school. There was nothing more heavenly than walking into my room with that wonderful smell everywhere!

lilacs.jpg

Mmmm...Lilacs! Those run a close 2nd for me, with tulips not far behind. I guess I like spring flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter