The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP Disney

Now known as Disney Yooper
Vicki if you get the potato heads at target with the easter bunny ears what are you going to do with the extra potatos? That is what had been keeping me from buying the easter ones.

I don't know what I'll do with them. I guess I'll have naked potatoes to go with my naked bears! Actually with all the parts we got from Disney, I probably could dress a couple of extra potatoes. We got lots of the special arms when we got the Disney parts.

Post Away Jennifer! I want you to get as far ahead of me as Theresa so I don't even consider trying to catch you!

My family are all in the sugarhouse. We went out for a bit, but there was nothing that I could help with so Chris and I are going to check out restaurant menus. I may need to drag the boys into the conversation.

Deb

Tia she just turned 4 right? Olivia was 40 inches in Dec when we went to WDW.

Yeah, she did. We were about a quarter inch too short. Terra has pretty short legs, but tends to look taller than she is as she gas a long torso.

Wild Hogs, it is getting great reviews and was #1 at the box office for 3 weeks in a row.

tomorrow i take him to the movies and not sure which one. then on to his party. i cant wait. so i will talk to ya'll Sunday.

Hi Christi how are you migraines?

How are the kids?

Hi, the kids are doing well. We're hanging in there with Zachary. I'm starting potty training with Effie. I'm hoping to have him trained by summer so I can enroll him for preschool next year. I ran into the teacher (Caleb had her when he was 3) and she was looking forward to having Ephram next year.:goodvibes The new meds for the migraines isn't working but I've been doing better at working around when they hit.:) Thanks for asking. How is the pregnancy going? Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby or be surprised?

My weekend plans.... nothing tomorrow, birthday party Sunday.

Christi I had a mamogram a couple of years ago and it wasn't that painful and I am not small chested,
Thanks, I know I'm being silly. I will definitely try to call next week.:)

Trust me, she is quite large -triple D

With that type of family history, please get thee to a doctor. They caught my moms early because of a mamo and she just her clean bill of health (aiming for the 5 year mark).

I hope that your right, all my mom's aunts and her grandma died of female cancer and my mom is upset that I have been avoiding mine.

We went to the urologist this morning. There is nothing physically wrong with Alyssa, but he wants to have her get a spinal xray just to rule that out. When we first got there she had to give a sample, then we met with the dr. and they did an ultrasound of her bladder and kidneys. It turns out that he thinks the problem is that her bladder is not emptying completely, as it was still full during the ultrasound. Because she has always held her urine until the last possible minute (too into playing to go to the potty), she has strengthened her muscle so good that it is cutting off the urinary tube (don't know the technical name for it). Think Kegel exercises. So when she goes it doesn't all come out. He gave us some instructions for getting her relaxed enough when she goes that hopefully it will start emptying more. And of course when urine just sits in the bladder it is more prone to infection. The good news is that her latest sample came back good, so hopefully the infection has cleared up. Also, she was dry last night. At some point in the middle of the night she took her pull up off, she said it was tickling her. It, as well as her bed, was dry! So now I'm thinking maybe going back to no pull up at night because she knows if she has to go she can just go in it instead of getting out of bed. Thanks for all the prayers and pd with this!

:grouphug: and :wizard: to you all.

Glad that there is nothing physically wrong. I hope you have many more dry nights & the dr. can help you to resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter