The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think it's going to be a quiet, lazy day here for me, which sounds just perfect. It's almost ridiculous how excited I am to have this day off. :goodvibes

Not sure what all we'll do today, though we plan to stick pretty close to home and just relax. We might cook-out later, but maybe not. I'm also thinking that IHOP sounds good right about now - maybe we'll go have breakfast for lunch! ;)

Catch up with everyone later - have a great day!

Well we survived the first night but I wouldn't say we survived it well! Lucy went down well and then the minute I got to bed she woke up and didn't go back to sleep until 3am. I swear it was a comedy of errors last night with the diaper changes. I won't go into graphic detail but all we could was laugh at how much we forgot in 3 years. :eek:

Thanks Jennifer for the information on the hearing test. It is exactly what my nurse told me so it's reassuring to hear it again from someone I know!! Our appointment at the hospital isn't until July 23rd but I am calling her ped. tomorrow to see if we can get her retested sooner. Thanks for all the pixie dust and good thoughts!

Janet anytime you want to hold and cuddle Lucy feel free to drop in;)

Ugh - so sorry that it wasn't as restful as we all hoped for you guys! Hopefully, your diapering skills will come back in no time. Get some rest today when you can! :hug:

Well we survived the first night but I wouldn't say we survived it well! Lucy went down well and then the minute I got to bed she woke up and didn't go back to sleep until 3am. I swear it was a comedy of errors last night with the diaper changes. I won't go into graphic detail but all we could was laugh at how much we forgot in 3 years. :eek:

Thanks Jennifer for the information on the hearing test. It is exactly what my nurse told me so it's reassuring to hear it again from someone I know!! Our appointment at the hospital isn't until July 23rd but I am calling her ped. tomorrow to see if we can get her retested sooner. Thanks for all the pixie dust and good thoughts!

Janet anytime you want to hold and cuddle Lucy feel free to drop in;)

:yay: :yay: Robyn. :yay: :yay:

BTW, you are coming up on a big personal milestone!!! (2,000 posts)

I am so enjoying this day off!! Theres a few hours left until I have to get ready for the picnic but i am looking forward to that anyway!
I have cleaned my room a bit and then sat here and watched "A Wedding Story" on tv--my friend called and told me I had to watch it because she loved the wedding dress--i loved that episode-so sweet!

The one "bad" thing of the day is that i cannot find my graduation dress!! I wore the black with the white swirls...I checked all the closets in my house and we cannot find it--I want to wear it to my cousins wedding next month and its driving me nuts that i cant find it!!

Hope you are all enjoying your day!

We had planned to finish staining the deck and painting the basement door, but it sort of wet..:umbrella: so it is inside jobs for us!!!:woohoo:

We're going to fix up our scrapbooking area!! Since we are changing the music room into a game room, we can let the kids play there while we scrap!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Robyn I am so happy that you & Lucy are home :woohoo: I am sure Lucy's hearing is fine, but here is some extra :wizard: for her next hearing test. I am so jealous of you, I would love to have a small one to hold & cuddle. I miss the baby smell too! Ok I am weird lol No more babies for me, but I can look forward to grandchildren :goodvibes

Janet,

I love the baby smell too :goodvibes My favorite is the back of the neck. And yes it is great with the grandsons. I can do all the smelling I want then hand them back for mommy or daddy to change the diapers :rotfl:

HAPPY

4th of

JULY

DDA

3.gif
4.gif
7.gif
9.gif

I made the appointment for tomorrow to have my heel checked. Just in two days at work, it really was hurting by the end of the day.
DH has a concert tonight. Always nice to go to, good rousing music, sitting in a park, enjoying ice cream. They do not do fireworks but then nobody can do fireworks like WDW or DL :rotfl:

HAPPY

4th of

JULY

DDA

3.gif
4.gif
7.gif
9.gif

I made the appointment for tomorrow to have my heel checked. Just in two days at work, it really was hurting by the end of the day.
DH has a concert tonight. Always nice to go to, good rousing music, sitting in a park, enjoying ice cream. They do not do fireworks but then nobody can do fireworks like WDW or DL :rotfl:

Tell DH to have a great concert!!!:dance3: :dance3:

So in 10 days Stephanie and I will be at the Mouse Meet. Looks like it is going to be a fun time. Lots of prizes to be won. They are even having a scrapbooking session which I know Stephanie will be going to. :goodvibes
She will be in heaven :rotfl:

But why chance it? Take you own, rather be safe then sorry.

I heard all these rules when I booked for my nieces last month, but have also read all over these boards that it's very rare for the Fairy Godmothers-in-Training to actually use the brushes/combs the parents bring - most say they break out a new comb for each kid, and then put it in the girl's bag when they leave. So who knows! :confused3

Good late afternoon everyone.

Looks like the rest of John's vacation is going to be rained out. O' well he did get a lot done Mon. and Tues.

So in 10 days Stephanie and I will be at the Mouse Meet. Looks like it is going to be a fun time. Lots of prizes to be won. They are even having a scrapbooking session which I know Stephanie will be going to. :goodvibes
She will be in heaven :rotfl:

Between the Segway and the hidden Mickey's you won't know which one to do first!!:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter