The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be totally fine. I have actually had much better baggage handling on SW than any other airline - and American is on quite the track record with my family, having lost or destroyed at least one piece of every member of my immediate family's luggage within the last 2 years. My father couldn't tell you how many times American has lost his bags this year (he travels them almost every week - and is flying SW to MCO with us in December).

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for your grandmother.

Isn't that funny? Jonathan and I went to the 12/15 party last year as well, but were pleasantly surprised at the crowds - we were expecting them to be much worse. (We went the prior year on a Tues. night in early Dec., so that was our only point of reference.) We ate at LTT prior to the party, saw regular Wishes, the 'Twas the Night Before Xmas Show, did a lot of the rides, saw Holiday Wishes, the 2nd parade, and the final castle stage show. I can remember even doing a good amount of shopping, as we had some down time. And we actually sat down to enjoy our cookies and hot chocolate! :goodvibes

Maybe we had ESP that night, and as TGM says, "we zigged when everyone else zagged."

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope you guys have a wondeful meet, Bernadette, Deb, and families! :thumbsup2

I will second the comments about SW. I don't fly any other airline anymore.:love: :love:

And TGM is the absolute best during holiday season. When we went to the MVMCP, we saw every show, the parade, rode several rides, watched regular Wishes, Holiday Wishes and the show in front of the castle. The place was packed, but we did everything we wanted to. :love: :love:

HBDayAmerica.jpg

Robyn its not uncommon for babies to fail their first hearing screen. Most of the time they still have fluid in their ears. We usually do our follow ups within a few days if they are discharged from the hospital early.

Glad you are doing well and got to come home early.

This was so nice for you to post, Jennifer. I didn't know this and I bet Robyn didn't either. Thank you. :goodvibes

Robyn - LOTS of PD winging its way northward for you and Lucy.

Thank you all for the hugs.

My Grandmother will have surgery on Aug. 15th to remove the cancer from her liver. So keep her in your prayers please.

More :hug: for you, Jennifer. I hope the surgery is successful for your grandmother.

And wishes for safe travels on Thursday.

Deb & Bernadette hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow!

Paula :wizard: for Bethie & :hug: for you!

This has been an emotional day for me. My Aunt's visitation is tomorrow & the funeral is Thursday. I was so hoping to be there, but it is not going to happen :( I was going to ride with my brother, but he has pressing matters at work for Thursday & Gary has road work that has to be completed on Thursday & Friday. We were hoping the funeral would be Friday, but that's not how it worked out. It is a 7-8 hour drive & I just can't do it by myself. I was able to view her obituary online & sign her guestbook. Hopefully the flowers I ordered will be delivered tomorrow. We are planning on later this month or next month to take a few days off, so I can spend time with my uncle & cousins. It just breaks my heart that I won't be there :sad1:

:guilty: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I have yet to read the past few days, but was wondering if you would mind sending good vibes our way Thurs from 0530-1200 PST. Bethie will be going under for the rock removal and MRI at that time. I must admit I have found a few tears today from thinking about her little body having a breathing tube in and all.
I was just wondering if you could keep her in your thoughts on Thursday. Thank you so very much.

I hope to get on later tonight. Hope al is well with you all.

you've got them!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Robyn its not uncommon for babies to fail their first hearing screen. Most of the time they still have fluid in their ears. We usually do our follow ups within a few days if they are discharged from the hospital early.

Glad you are doing well and got to come home early.

Listen to her...she's the one in the know!!!

I am glad you all are home!!!

Good Morning DDA. We're busy packing the car. I get to meet Bernadette today!!! :cool1: :cool1: I'll try to check in late tonight. Maybe we'll have some pictures

Good Morning DDA. We're busy packing the car. I get to meet Bernadette today!!! :cool1: :cool1: I'll try to check in late tonight. Maybe we'll have some pictures

I know I missed you, Deb & Chris and the boys, but I hope you and Bernadette's family have a wonderful Fourth of July together!

Good morning :)

We had some storms go through last night & got some rain. Looks like we will get more today. Plans are after work to go over to Gary's brothers for a cookout & watch fireworks from their back yard.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July
7.gif

Good morning :)

We had some storms go through last night & got some rain. Looks like we will get more today. Plans are after work to go over to Gary's brothers for a cookout & watch fireworks from their back yard.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July
7.gif

Sounds good Janet. Have a great time!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I have yet to read the past few days, but was wondering if you would mind sending good vibes our way Thurs from 0530-1200 PST. Bethie will be going under for the rock removal and MRI at that time. I must admit I have found a few tears today from thinking about her little body having a breathing tube in and all.
I was just wondering if you could keep her in your thoughts on Thursday. Thank you so very much.

I hope to get on later tonight. Hope al is well with you all.
You got it, Paula. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter