The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: WTG, Jen!!!

Yes and no.:laughing:

Yes, I am thinking that I will probably come down on Friday after my work event which will have me getting down there around 9:30-10pm. I know it is late. However otherwise I would be driving home getting there around the same time, needing to get up early to drive to Baltimore to be there to go on the Duck tour. The only thing I would probably be doing at home is sleeping, if I can do so. I want to do the aquarium but since people are doing that on Sunday I could do that then.

However no, because depending what happens over the next like 2 weeks may change that. I don't think I told you all that my Nana fell last week and broke her neck. They cannot do surgery, she pretty much cannot eat as she no swallow reflex and does not want a feeding tube. Honestly this is already dragging out to this point, as she has been really bad since June when she was in the hospital, before that she wasn't all that well either.

However I don't think that will matter/make a difference in whether or not I go to Baltimore. I really think I will go, I just need to create a list of things I need to do to get ready to go away in September and start chipping away at those things. I know everything will get done but my schedule is definitely filling up very quickly and I need to get moving towards completing those things. Plus the weekend after I get back I will probably be at an adult weekend camping. I could probably use the Baltimore weekend to break off a major chunk of that stuff but it wouldn't be much fun. Baltimore definitely sounds much better.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Basically the only reason I wouldn't go is if I decide to stay home and be productive.

Becky - I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. How hard for all of you to deal with this latest downturn with her. :hug:

I hope everyone who is feeling down will get better soon. :goodvibes
Not fun having a cold this time of year is frustrating.
Feeling bad this time of year is always a downer.

When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited
Congratulations!

Speaking of the leak...had my neighbors over here tonight to look at it. One is a general contractor and the other is an electrician. Seems the only options are: 1) dig up the ground and find the leak or 2) re-run the pipe from the meter to the main water inside the house. Ken said that our insurance would not cover it he doesn't think. He's the agent and should know. I just hope that the pipe doesn't flood and burst and cause a bigger problem before we can get it fixed. Keep your fingers crossed. :sad2:
Sorry, Kim. You've not had a good day. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Tammi, I heard that Hairspray was really good. Have fun! Give your folks my phone number in case they have a problem. I'll be back on Sunday night.
Thanks, Kim. Have a great time this weekend.

Good morning, DDA!

I do not think I have ever seen that color combo on the one deer before. Pretty neat.

I thought it was a goat, too. Then I looked closer.:rotfl2:

Thanks Elizabeth & yes my wish did come true!
I booked our Dec. flights tonight :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:
My wish was that the time I was wanting for our return trip would open up & they did :cheer2:

That's great Janet!:banana:

Congrats Jen.

Yay for honors!:cheer2:

Becky - I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. How hard for all of you to deal with this latest downturn with her. :hug:

Becky - I hope things work out for your nana!:hug: Good luck with all your planning/working/scheduling!

Bernadette - Your kids are funny!:rotfl: Joe should have a really great wish by the time Dec. 31 rolls around!
We've never been to Ohana. We've been to CP a bunch of times for breakfast and dinner. I looked at the Ohana menu on AllEars last night and now I think we might be happier at Kona. DS & I won't eat potatoes that have been cooked with onions, so $19 for eggs & bacon seems steep! And it says the fruit is only for kids! I might have to change to Kona if I can get an ADR.

Picture of the Day...

IMG_0959.jpg

Elin--i am LOVING the pictures! thank you so much for sharing

Well, i cant believe that tomorrow is my last day of work for a couple of weeks! Today and tomorrow are going to be rough because the kids and parents will be saying goodbye--theres a couple ive known for years, so its always sad at the end.

Today is our pajama day so i showered and got in nice clean pajamas--so comfortable! its going to be a fun day with the kiddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter