The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited

Congratulations! :thumbsup2

When i got home from dinner tonight, there was a big envelope...i opened it up and it was my diplomas!! i feel so official now--i have my diplomas for my early childhood and sociology degrees! But the best part---both diplomas say i graduated with cum laude honors!!!! i didnt get the recognition at the ceremony so figured i missed it by a little bit...BUT I GRADUATED WITH HONORS :) im so excited

:cheer2: congrats Jen

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Speaking of the leak...had my neighbors over here tonight to look at it. One is a general contractor and the other is an electrician. Seems the only options are: 1) dig up the ground and find the leak or 2) re-run the pipe from the meter to the main water inside the house. Ken said that our insurance would not cover it he doesn't think. He's the agent and should know. I just hope that the pipe doesn't flood and burst and cause a bigger problem before we can get it fixed. Keep your fingers crossed. :sad2:

FYI all leaks start small & get bigger.
Underground is the worst.
You can save alot by doing the dig yourself if possiable.

well the baseball game has gotten exciting.

The rangers have just scored 3 runs in the top of the10th inning:cheer2: only 1 out

hey Jo how hard is it to take out a garbage disposal.

Ours Is leaking at the bottom So we need to either put a new one in or just take it out completly and put a new drain in

10,000 posts Thanks DDA​

Okay and with this post I am headed to bed. I will talk to you all tomorrow night or Sometime on Friday.

Theresa - How is Arctic Tale for someone Terra's age? Would it be too much? We have the opportunity to get free screening tickets for Sat, but I don't want to take them from someone else if it would be too "old" for her. Thanks!

We had a kiddo with us a little older than Terra and she loved it. There are a few death scenes...nothing too graphic but a little bit of blood. Abi loved it.

hey Jo how hard is it to take out a garbage disposal.

Ours Is leaking at the bottom So we need to either put a new one in or just take it out completly and put a new drain in

Simple but not for a Mommy to be.
Is it the G.D leaking @ the top or bottom.
Top could be your collar is not connected properly.
Remove & reinstall.
Bottom could be rusted out.
Buy a new 1 it's shot.
Replacing a G.D isn't really that hard.
If you have a dishwasher connected to your G.D.
Very very important to remove the drain plug.
Whirlpool & Badger have good models.
Do not get a Whirlaway pure junk.
Before you do anything.
Get 2 clean dry towels, good flashlight.
Lay a large towel down under the sink (pad to lay on).
Dry all pipes & G.D.
Run water in sink & G.D to see where the leak is.
Can be as simple as a loose clamp or pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter