The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristine - A DVC store in Chicago? I guess they really are venturing out!

I believe they will be opening 3 more stores in other states next year.

If anyone is interested...they are offering some decent incentives...they have $10 off per point for SSR, $8 off per point for AKV plus developers points.

If you buy 110 points, you get an additional 11o developer points to use in 12 months.

If you buy 160 points you get 240 developers points

If you buy 200 points you get 400 developer points!

Kristine - A DVC store in Chicago? I guess they really are venturing out!

If anyone is interested...they are offering some decent incentives...they have $10 off per point for SSR, $8 off per point for AKV plus developers points.

If you buy 110 points, you get an additional 11o developer points to use in 12 months.

Cool pics, Kristine!

Dumb question....okay -- I'll preface it by saying ANOTHER dumb question from me... what are developer points -- like a one-time "signing" bonus?

Maybe they'll open a store in Virginia and I can go to work for Disney. ;) :cheer2:

I would say that's a pretty good analogy Marci...

The developer points are non bankable...and expire after a year.

Cool pics, Kristine!

Dumb question....okay -- I'll preface it by saying ANOTHER dumb question from me... what are developer points -- like a one-time "signing" bonus?

Congratulations, Grandma!! A princess: is just what the family needed, I think. Can't wait to see the pictures. :goodvibes

O My goodness.
Not all belong to the same Mommy.
#1 DSD = pirate: pirate:
#2 DSD = pirate: pirate:
#3 DSD = princess:
I'm only the Step Grandma.
Not a Grandma Grandma yet.
It's nice the all my step kids are on good terms with me.
This makes me happy.
So I'm Grandma BrendaJo. this makes me very happy.

Happy Birthday Marci!!
clipbirthday2.gif

Happy Birthday!

oh no not you too. Get well fast.:wizard:

I actually felt a little better today. as long as I did not get to hot. If I got hot or was in a hot room I started having trouble breathing.

Take care Jennifer of yourself & that little princess: your carring.

Good Morning DDA!

I have been up late working on my latest project!

Do you thing Leighanna might have an occasion to wear this?;)

Duckieoutfit001.jpg

It's August!

I get to meet some of my friends!

And,

:dance3: We're going to Disney next month!:dance3:

Tom does it once again.
Cute, cute, cute.
Interested in making any creations in smaller sizes??

Before i forget to tell you--deb called me last night from Disney! They went to Beaches and Cream and did the kitchen sink challenge!! i believe deb said chris finished in ...39 minutes. When i talked to them, they were headed over to the Nemo ride, doing EMH hours at Epcot..Said they are having a blast and said hello to everyone!

Before i forget to tell you--deb called me last night from Disney! They went to Beaches and Cream and did the kitchen sink challenge!! i believe deb said chris finished in ...39 minutes. When i talked to them, they were headed over to the Nemo ride, doing EMH hours at Epcot..Said they are having a blast and said hello to everyone!

Thanks for the update Jen

Well, Bob and I have date night Friday and I'm trying to figure out what I want to see.....Hairspray or No Reservations. Opinions please?

Then Saturday my parents are coming for the week. I have to go out of town for work Mon - Fri so they are going to stay with the kids.

I wnat to go see No Reservations next time i go to the movies--im no help, but thats my choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter