The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since no one is here I think I will head to bed as soon as Halloweentown II goes off.

:hug:

So my grandmother was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. Her defibrillator
shocked her several times this morning while she was at church. The bad thing about it is the top part of her heart is what was "Acting up" the defibrillator is only supposed to shock her if it is the bottom half of her heart "Acting up". They will readjust it some time tomorrow. They have done this twice already in the past month.

Good thoughts for Rees :hug: hope the doctors can come up with a solution soon. :wizard:

Hi, all. I'm a wreck. Rees seemed better this morning, but had a really bad afternoon/night. John and I were both in tears. So I'm calling the doctor in the am. Thanks for the prayers. They are truly needed at the moment.

Morning all---Well, they let grandpa go home last night around 1 or 2am...They determined that it was cardiac but cannot find any other reason so they discharged him..He is going back today for minor surgery to put a shunt in --this was planned for a few weeks..

He may have to do more tests if the pain continues but we still have no clue!

thanks again guys

Im going to head to work early because if i just sit here, ill fall back aslepp hha..

have a great day

Jen - I am glad your grandpa got some answers last night and hope the shunt relieves some of his distress.

Jennifer - good thoughts for your grandma

Denise - poor Rees and poor rest of you. Lots of luck today with the doctor. I hope some answers and relief are quickly found

Robyn - any news as to what was going on?

So my dad just called and they said it doesnt look like anything cardiac with my grandpa's heart...so they are now doing tests to see if its related to the cancer,chemo, or wahtever else....

thanks for keeping him in your prayres

Your grandpa and your family have been in my prayers, Jen. :hug: to you as well.

Hi, all. I'm a wreck. Rees seemed better this morning, but had a really bad afternoon/night. John and I were both in tears. So I'm calling the doctor in the am. Thanks for the prayers. They are truly needed at the moment.

I am so sorry to hear that the relief didn't last. Rees and your family are also in my prayers.

I did 7 loads of laundry yesterday. :eek:

Some was summer things being put away for the season, some was fall things being brought out to be worn at some point, and some was travel clothes.

Kristin's room has turned into the Disney Packing Central Headquarters. Both of our suitcases and our carryons are on her bed, waiting to receive their needed items. Packing list is complete and everything that can be packed this early is folded and in piles to be dealt with this morning. Shorts and tops are hung in her normally empty closet so neither of us is tempted to wear any of them. :rotfl:

Ten days from right now we will be boarding our plane! :yay:

I did 7 loads of laundry yesterday. :eek:

Some was summer things being put away for the season, some was fall things being brought out to be worn at some point, and some was travel clothes.

Kristin's room has turned into the Disney Packing Central Headquarters. Both of our suitcases and our carryons are on her bed, waiting to receive their needed items. Packing list is complete and everything that can be packed this early is folded and in piles to be dealt with this morning. Shorts and tops are hung in her normally empty closet so neither of us is tempted to wear any of them. :rotfl:

Ten days from right now we will be boarding our plane! :yay:

How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

No school today!!!! We have several appointments (eye dr. for me, dentist for Matthew, orthodontist for Laura) and synchro today, though, so I need to get to the grocery store early today.

Have a great day, DDA!

Looking better and better, fellow travelers...

WDWOct2007-1.jpg

No school today!!!! We have several appointments (eye dr. for me, dentist for Matthew, orthodontist for Laura) and synchro today, though, so I need to get to the grocery store early today.

Have a great day, DDA!

Have a good but busy day, Beth. Most of our schools and the government are closed too, but we have classes and lessons. I wonder how many people will forget to come? :rolleyes:

Good morning! Still :sick: here!

Leighanna has a two hour delay today, but she still has to go to school.

Good for her to sleep in, bad for me, I lose two hours of sleep. DW will already be at work by the time she gets the bus.

Denise, lots of good thoughts and prayers headed your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter