The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

You look awesome and the dress fits you perfectly! Thank you so much for the review, based on it and my weight gain, I belive I would need a medium.
I'm a 34DD, how do you like the pockets on the chest and do they appear to be an easy removal? I'm thinking I'd have to use a seam ripper.
View attachment 512378

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. The pockets on the chest aren't as bad as I feared. The pleat down the middle helps them flatten out. I do some sewing and took a good look at them to see if I could take them off, and I'm honestly not sure I'd try it. You would definitely need a seam ripper and patience. They aren't just tacked down and anchored at the corners, but fully finish-stitched all the way around. I couldn't even pull the fabric apart enough to see the stitching, but a steamer or iron might help.

Update: This past Saturday we took a trip a trip to Aurburn Hills 40-45 minute drive to retun the extra Lego castle, no issues there just long lines to get in. Only 16 people allowed in the store at a time.

@anniebean is your local store closing? I may have missed your update.
I don’t believe they are closing, but just hasn’t opened back up yet....or at least wasn’t open last I checked. We’re currently in the middle of a huge surge of cases so I really think it’s out or precaution. The outlet store up in Pigeon Forge is open.
My life lately has been go to work, then come home to work on masks.

Though I made plenty, I'm happy to see more stores have them in stock.
Ollies and Harbor Freight have the 3 ply in stock. 10 per box.
Currently, Amazon $9.05 and Home Depot $29.98 have 3 ply 50 count.
At the beginning of July, I opened a little Etsy shop to offset some of the costs, and I have sold a few locally too, but I’m still donating what I can.

I still love the Disney Shrunken Zombie Head Purse I received from a friend. So much fun!
View attachment 509796

Our local Disney store reopened and I stopped over today. They had the zombie head purse discounted to 34.99 With an additional 40% off, so I got it for $21. They had so much stuff on sale, it was all I could do to get out of there without spending a fortune on things I don’t need.

Woohoo! More like WOOF! Sold Out!!!

Shopdisney Jungle Cruise by Harvey's

Jungle Cruise Coin Purse by Harveys $48.00
Jungle Cruise Little Tote by Harveys $178.00

Jungle Cruise Poster Tote by Harveys $198.00

Believe me you ladies, these will sell out! Check your credit card offers!
@holyrita posted: I'm seeing 10% back at Shop Disney (online only) in my Chase credit card offers (Sapphire Reserve)!

Offers from Dealigg:
  • Free Shipping on $75
    Use shopDisney Coupon SHIPMAGIC

• 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER - This may not work on Harvey.
Plus save even more when using a cashback shopping portal:
Just saying, it would be nice if they offered a dust bag!

Last edited:

Woohoo!

Shopdisney Jungle Cruise by Harvey's

Jungle Cruise Coin Purse by Harveys $48.00
View attachment 512900
Jungle Cruise Little Tote by Harveys $178.00
View attachment 512901

Jungle Cruise Poster Tote by Harveys $198.00
View attachment 512902

Believe me you ladies, these will sell out! Check your credit card offers!
@holyrita posted: I'm seeing 10% back at Shop Disney (online only) in my Chase credit card offers (Sapphire Reserve)!

Offers from Dealigg:
  • Free Shipping on $75
    Use shopDisney Coupon SHIPMAGIC

• 10% Off Select Purchases (Disney Visa Cardmembers)
    Use shopDisney Coupon DRVCMEMBER - This may not work on Harvey.
Plus save even more when using a cashback shopping portal:
Just saying, it would be nice if they offered a dust bag!
I was able to get the coin purse and the small tote. First bought the coin purse, then went back for the tote. I’m so accustomed to the utter crap that is the shop Disney site that I knew if I kept hitting refresh, I had a good chance at getting the tote in my cart.

I was able to get the coin purse and the small tote. First bought the coin purse, then went back for the tote. I’m so accustomed to the utter crap that is the shop Disney site that I knew if I kept hitting refresh, I had a good chance at getting the tote in my cart.

Woof! That was a quick sell out! Glad you got yours! You know the routine, Happy Dance time!
:dancer::laughing:

Hi everyone! I‘ve been absent from here recently but I missed this board specifically so I came back to share. I got the Jungle Cruise dress today. My husband loves me to pose LOL! I ended up getting a large. My measurements are: 5’3” 34H, 144 lbs. 😊 Hope everyone is doing well!!! ♥️

Attachments

• 1ABEDBE3-15EF-4114-A3C4-97556B811DFB.jpeg
    1ABEDBE3-15EF-4114-A3C4-97556B811DFB.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 57
  • F961DDDA-39F2-4144-9BC7-EF1E6C2BDE96.jpeg
    F961DDDA-39F2-4144-9BC7-EF1E6C2BDE96.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 59
  • A63CA2C5-DB70-4164-BDC2-FD27ECAE0AEB.jpeg
    A63CA2C5-DB70-4164-BDC2-FD27ECAE0AEB.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 49
I’ve been watching a number of live streams today and spotted a really cute new vintage dress that seems to be Jungle Cruise themed! Hoping someone posts pics somewhere since it doesn’t seem to be available online on shop Disney.
Hi Kylenne!! I saw someone else posted, but I just bought the dress today and posted some pics. I love it! I had to get a large because of the girls but it’s really cute, I think anyway 😊 Hope you are doing well.

Jungle Cruise dress arrived! It's a bit low cut in front, but fits pretty true to size. It's brighter blue than it looks in pictures. The pockets don't bother me too much. I do think they'd be difficult to remove without damaging the dress.

For the record, I'm 5'1", 120, 32DD, short waisted and wear a small or XS in the Disney dresses. This is a small. Sorry they're sideways, I'm on my phone.

View attachment 512288

View attachment 512289

View attachment 512290
It looks adorable!!

Hi everyone! I‘ve been absent from here recently but I missed this board specifically so I came back to share. I got the Jungle Cruise dress today. My husband loves me to pose LOL! I ended up getting a large. My measurements are: 5’3” 34H, 144 lbs. 😊 Hope everyone is doing well!!! ♥
You look awesome!

Hello fellow dress lovers. If a dress is sold out on ShopDisney, but they haven’t removed the page, does that mean there is a chance it will restock? Thanks for your expertise :)

My life lately has been go to work, then come home to work on masks.

I just ordered Disney themed material from Korea on Etsy. We'll see how long that takes to get here! I ordered really cute Frozen, Toy Story and Bambi patterns from them. I also ordered some material from someone in the states with the Aristocats, Harry Potter and Nightmare before Christmas. I make as many as I can from a piece of material, keep one and give away the rest. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I‘ve been absent from here recently but I missed this board specifically so I came back to share. I got the Jungle Cruise dress today. My husband loves me to pose LOL! I ended up getting a large. My measurements are: 5’3” 34H, 144 lbs. 😊 Hope everyone is doing well!!! ♥

It looks adorable! The pockets look so much better than I thought they would. When I first saw the dress, I got strong Flo the waitress vibes (how much am I dating myself with that reference!).
@FoxC63
My Disney store is open!!! I went on shopDisney site and this popped up....View attachment 513128
It’s so silly, but just being in our local store made me so happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter