The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

anniebean

Flyers fan stuck in Tennessee
Well, it fits!!! Got it today. It’s very poofy, and would probably look better on a less curvy girl, however, I think it’ll be perfect for Cali Grill in December. I bought it new with tags from eBay. Original price in stores was $198, and I got it for $65 so I’m pretty happy :)

• FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Well, it fits!!! Got it today. It’s very poofy, and would probably look better on a less curvy girl, however, I think it’ll be perfect for Cali Grill in December. I bought it new with tags from eBay. Original price in stores was $198, and I got it for $65 so I’m pretty happy :)
    In order for us to provide you with the best feedback possible, you should post a photo or two. :hyper: Though I'm sure it's you who makes the dress awesome! ;)

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    NEWS & UPDATES

Coming Soon -
    New Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke
    The new design, pictured above, is expected to be available at select Walt Disney World retail locations and via ShopDisney .com. No specific launch date has been revealed. LINK

New at ShopDisney
    As @sherlockmiles recently posted...

Darth Vader Halter Dress for Women by Her Universe $128

It's all about the details! Metal buttons imprinted with emblem of the Galactic Empire.
    ShopDisney LINK

There is also a new companion piece to go with the dress....
    Darth Vader Helmet Crossbody Bag by Loungefly $70.00
    ShopDisney LINK

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    :sail: Dooney & Bourke new Nautical Collection Exclusively for Disney Cruise Line

The whimsical and colorful Characters Ahoy design features Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale interspersed with classic, nautical details. This collection includes some of Dooney & Bourke’s most popular silhouettes, like tote, crossbody and wallet.

Under Comments someone wrote:
    "I’m not sure it’s that new? I bought one of these in May. Lol"
    JoAnn on October 8, 2019 at 2:16 pm

:rotfl:

Disney Parks Blog LINK

• FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Dooney and Bourke Mickey Balloon Collection 10th anniversary re-release

Tote $298

Crossbody $198 / Drawstring $298
    These bags can be found at Ever After Jewelry Co at Disney Springs.

For more information including photos and prices of Past releases you can see them at: Disney Dooney Several of these bags are still being sold via third party.

COsarah

Earning My Ears
    If anyone gets their hands on the Disney Dooney Balloon tote would you please share a picture of the inside? I am considering an online purchase but want a better look inside first!

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    UPDATE

Dooney and Bourke Mickey Balloon Collection
    10th anniversary re-release now available online as well as the following!

Disney Sketch Satchel by Dooney & Bourke – 10th Anniversary $268.00

Disney Vacation Club Zip Satchel by Dooney & Bourke $268.00

Disney Vacation Club Zip Tote by Dooney & Bourke $268.00

ShopDisney LINK

• anniebean

Flyers fan stuck in Tennessee
    Did you get it with the 25% off?
    No, we’ll be heading down there in early December and I want to try it on first. We’ve got APs so we’ll get 20% off. Hubby said it could be my Christmas present if I like how it looks on. I’m very picky because I had my heart set on that Haunted Mansion dress until I actually tried it on...it did not look good on me at all.

Spikester

Earning My Ears
    Does anyone know if you bought a Dooney online if you can return it to a store at Disney Springs? I swear I did that with a dress, but I've never tried with a purse.

I bought two of the 10th Anniversary sketches and they are both way too big...

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS