The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

• FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Heads Up!

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

Retailmenot is 12% cash back! - LINK

Rakuten (Ebates) is 5% Cash Back :sad2: - LINK
    Note: If you use any code not listed on Rakuten you may not get any cash back. The free shipping code is fine.

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
    I have a question about Harvey bags. I meant to buy the Spooky Mickey bag when it was released but ended up having some personal stuff happen that made me forget all about it. I see it says out of stock. Does that mean it will come back or is it gone forever?
    I am a radiologic technologist so I would use the skeleton design year round.

• Victoria3

DIS Veteran
    I have a question about Harvey bags. I meant to buy the Spooky Mickey bag when it was released but ended up having some personal stuff happen that made me forget all about it. I see it says out of stock. Does that mean it will come back or is it gone forever?
    In my experience I've never seen things come back in stock. I've signed up to be notified if they do come back but haven't heard anything.

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    They sent me an email about the crossbody, so I was able to get it. I also signed up for the Spooky Mickey dust bag and received a notice too but I changed my mind about getting it. This late in the season, I recommend sending Dana and Melanie Harvey a personal email explaining what happened. They may keep a few on hand for display, returns etc.. it never hurts to ask. ;) I hope all is well. :hug:

Penguinempress

Mouseketeer
    The pink dog dress must have hit the outlets because there are lots on eBay now. I just snagged one for $58 shipped, yay! I know they’re probably $25 in the outlets but I don’t have a trip planned and have had zero luck in the outlets previously so I’m happy with the price.

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    The pink dog dress must have hit the outlets because there are lots on eBay now. I just snagged one for $58 shipped, yay! I know they’re probably $25 in the outlets but I don’t have a trip planned and have had zero luck in the outlets previously so I’m happy with the price.
    Absolutely, that's a decent price!

• pinkxray

DIS Veteran
    Harvey’s released the winter wonderland print today. I got the email on my break at work and was able to grab the crossbody and wallet.
    Would still like the spooky Mickey bag but I don’t want to pay twice the regular price so I’ll just be happy with this one.

princesspeaony

Have Champagne, will travel!
    Does anyone know if the Christmas dress has pockets, and how much it is retail ? Forgive me if it's listed here, and I missed it! TIA!

princesspeaony

Have Champagne, will travel!
    The green winter wonderland pattern. Apologies, I thought it was a current offering, but it appears it is an older one.

Naomeri

Mouseketeer
    Is there anything worse (shopping-wise) than seeing an out of stock dress appear on ShopDisney, only to see that the only size available is definitely not your size??

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS