The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Looks like you have to have exactly the right proportions in just the right places for this one.

Agreed. Though I'm getting tired of the puffy dresses. This is a nice change. Wish you could buy a blouse / skirt in this pattern, it's very beautiful.

Is it just me or does it look like this dress goes right up her arm pits? I hate that! No matter what deodorant you use, stains will occur. :rolleyes: I think we need more photos or better yet a fellow peep to model it for us! ::yes::

Does the Cherry Tree Lane shop at Disney Springs have kids' sizes in the store, in addition to adults'? We're going to be at DS on 4/11, and both of my daughters are excited to check the store out. My teenager wears adult sizes, but I also have a peanut who is turning 10!

Does the Cherry Tree Lane shop at Disney Springs have kids' sizes in the store, in addition to adults'? We're going to be at DS on 4/11, and both of my daughters are excited to check the store out. My teenager wears adult sizes, but I also have a peanut who is turning 10!

Hmmm, the only news I've heard and posted about is the change in location and the new space looks tight to include dresses for kids. Market Place is very big, so you may find dresses there. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

So you saw it in person, did you try it on?

I did not. I was there on Friday, when it was FREEZING, and went into a shop in Hollywood Studios to stay warm while my daughter went to the bathroom. Too fitted for my liking, but the print is amazing.

The art and paint one is pretty, too. I can imagine MANY people are going to buy that to wear to Animator's Palette on the Disney Cruise Line. It would be perfect for that.

I love the style of the Fantasia dress. Those of us who are older prefer more than a halter or thin straps. A sheath style is flattering to most women. The spaghetti strap/ puffy skirt... not as much. I think the print is OK, not gorgeous but OK.

I'm really liking the Disney Ink & Paint dress but the Dooney handbags I feel the print is too big for proper placement.

There are currently TWO dresses on sale; Enchanted Tiki and Mickey and Minnie Mouse Floral Dress both for women. Could it be Disney is finally retiring the Tiki dress? I believe it first appeared at WDW's The Dress Shop in 2017 and is the longest running dress in the entire collection.

Enchanted Tiki Room - $128.00 Now $96.00 Plusx2 ONLY SOLD OUT

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Floral Dress - $128.00 Now $96.00 Plusx2, Plusx3 ONLY

This post had bee edited.

Last edited:
There are currently TWO dresses on sale; Enchanted Tiki and Mickey and Minnie Mouse Floral Dress both for women. Could it be Disney is finally retiring the Tiki dress? I believe it first appeared at WDW's The Dress Shop in 2017 and is the longest running dress in the entire collection.

Enchanted Tiki Room - $128.00 Now $96.00 Plusx2 ONLY
View attachment 480999

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Floral Dress - $128.00 Now $96.00 Plusx2, Plusx3 ONLY
View attachment 481000
The tiki dress was one of the things on the list I’ve given friends and family to look out for if they ever hit the outlet.... sigh sadly no outlets trips right now cause of covid19 and I’d need an XL or I’d snag it online

It's been very quite here, let's see if we can change that with the newest Disney Dogs Sketch print and collection from Dooney & Bourke!

Disney Dogs Sketch Dooney & Bourke Collection at *ShopDisney
Tote: $298 - Sold Out

Backpack $268 - Sold Out

*Crossbody $228

*Wallet $158

*Cosmetic Case $48

Hopefully the sold out items will be restocked! One Disney character I don't see is Goofy... isn't he a dog? :ssst:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter