• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I do have the Her Universe Haunted Mansion Ballroom Dress size small but it's not a favorite and it too needs to be altered, maybe sew a different top to the dress or make it into a skirt. Either way, I have do something with it.
View attachment 513808

I'm not sure if you can see it, but there's a fold on the black facing on one side of the dress, the other side doesn't have that.
View attachment 513809

No fold here. And on both sides of the dress, the black underarm facings need to be tacked down otherwise they creep out, I've seen it happen on a few women.
View attachment 513825

There are other issues like the uneven sewing (circled in red) which is seen on the entire front facing, next is the fabric on the zipper, it does not lay flat. The fabric was forced creating a ripple. You can press it all you want but it comes back while wearing. What a shame. I know in the furture I'll think twice before buying another Her Universe Dress Shop dress.
Their sizing is way off. I tried on a medium when they first came out and couldn’t get it zipped. Bought a large (thru eBay) and its way too big. I can belt it at the waist, but there’s still some room up top, which is usually NEVER a problem for me.

I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet or not (I couldn't find it), but a new skirt by Her Universe was released at Downtown Disney at Disneyland a few weeks ago for the 65th Anniversary. It was sold at both the Dress Shop and World of Disney, and sold out pretty quickly. I was lucky enough to have a friend pick one up for me along with the spirit jersey.

I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet or not (I couldn't find it), but a new skirt by Her Universe was released at Downtown Disney at Disneyland a few weeks ago for the 65th Anniversary. It was sold at both the Dress Shop and World of Disney, and sold out pretty quickly. I was lucky enough to have a friend pick one up for me along with the spirit jersey.
Is this image an iron on or weaved in?

@Poohbear538 have you seen this at Disney Springs, by chance?

17D6F81F-7595-4F28-9917-4FC7A3F69BBD.png

I told my hubby this is what I want for bday/anniversary/Christmas/whatever this year. We’ll be down there in September so will be able to use AP discount if still available. It may be something he has to get off eBay, though

@Poohbear538 have you seen this at Disney Springs, by chance?

View attachment 513896

I told my hubby this is what I want for bday/anniversary/Christmas/whatever this year. We’ll be down there in September so will be able to use AP discount if still available. It may be something he has to get off eBay, though
I think I saw a couple at the shop where Cherry Tree Lane used to be. The spot all the way in the back of the CoOp. I love it!! Hopefully it is still there! 🤞

I came here to post photos of Sherlock who apparently likes digging holes... everywhere!

Then :squirrel:! Something else came to mind, do people still stick out their tongues when taking photos and I came to this article
You’re An Adult — Please Stop Sticking Your Tongue Out In Pictures

I was on my friend’s page swiping through moments of a holiday-themed pajama party when — you guessed it — multiple of the girls had their tongue out posing for the camera. At first, I thought this was a one-off scenario, but another girl on my feed was winking with her tongue out in a selfie… and then another girl had her tongue out and was holding a bottle of wine… After this, I was baffled. So I started intentionally looking to see who else does this. And guess what? Apparently, there are a lot of people (who) are plagued with the concept that this is a good look for them. :rotfl: :p :rotfl:

Lastly, we went to Partridge Creek Mall and I saw this outfit

Looks familiar, right?
513982 I guess this is "In"?

I came here to post photos of Sherlock who apparently likes digging holes... everywhere!
View attachment 513977

Then :squirrel:! Something else came to mind, do people still stick out their tongues when taking photos and I came to this article

I was on my friend’s page swiping through moments of a holiday-themed pajama party when — you guessed it — multiple of the girls had their tongue out posing for the camera. At first, I thought this was a one-off scenario, but another girl on my feed was winking with her tongue out in a selfie… and then another girl had her tongue out and was holding a bottle of wine… After this, I was baffled. So I started intentionally looking to see who else does this. And guess what? Apparently, there are a lot of people (who) are plagued with the concept that this is a good look for them. :rotfl: :p :rotfl:

View attachment 513980

View attachment 513981

Looks familiar, right?
View attachment 513982 I guess this is "In"?
Adorable puppy!! I love your thought process, it feels a lot like mine LOL😂

View attachment 513977

View attachment 513980

View attachment 513981

Looks familiar, right?

Oh...you’re gonna make me have puppy fever...he’s adorable!

View attachment 513977

View attachment 513980

View attachment 513981

Looks familiar, right?
Sherlock is the cutest!!!! Love his little face, such a sweet boy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter