The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I agree with @Poohbear538 ~ you'll look fantastic in it Raya! I'm very happy for both of you! And you look great in this dress Poohbear! Thank you so much for posting photos :love::worship::love:

Wish I would have ordered it myself but I wasn't sure on the size and now it's gone! :rolleyes:
Well I don’t like the fact they are gone now... 🤔 too many emotions for just one emoji LOL!!

Ok...should have stayed with size medium instead of sizing up. It’s the exact same issue some have had with the Fantasia dress with the hip area having too much material. With my torso, it’s not even hitting at my hips but about 6 inches below as shown in the series of pics. It’s a bit too big in the waist, but fine on bust. I’m keeping it, but will need to either alter myself or take to professional
Ok. My dress just came in. A little unsure about it. I feel I should have gotten a medium but Rick thinks the large looks ok.
Just got my HM wallpaper dress. Loved it right out of the box. Going from a 1x to an XL makes is very body conscious. Like this dress will need a shaper underneath. I think I might be too shy to post photos. Also, the front cut was too low for my regular bra. But it fits! And it feels great. The fabric is much thicket than I expected and very stretchy. I was surprised by how white the eyes seemed, in the photos online they didn't pop quite as much. Attaching a photo that attempts to show how thick the fabric is. Overall, I love this dress - even though I might have to drop 30lbs before I feel comfortable taking photos in it.

I got mine last night and tried it on today but didn't get pics. I sized up to a medium and should've gone with the small. I'm 5'1" and it almost hits my ankles! So even if it shrinks a bit in the wash, I'll be hemming it. If I need more than that, I'll take it to a tailor. As-is I would need the shoulder taken up and the bodice taken in, and maybe a little at the hips too.

I also agree the material is really thick and stretchy. I like the stretchy part but not the thick part. NO WAY could you wear this in the park or even to dinner at Disney unless you're traveling in air conditioning.

I got mine last night and tried it on today but didn't get pics. I sized up to a medium and should've gone with the small. I'm 5'1" and it almost hits my ankles! So even if it shrinks a bit in the wash, I'll be hemming it. If I need more than that, I'll take it to a tailor. As-is I would need the shoulder taken up and the bodice taken in, and maybe a little at the hips too.

I also agree the material is really thick and stretchy. I like the stretchy part but not the thick part. NO WAY could you wear this in the park or even to dinner at Disney unless you're traveling in air conditioning.
Do you like it otherwise? It is rather long. I was going to wear my boots with them. Of course I wear my boots with everything so that’s not really different LOL!

Do you like it otherwise? It is rather long. I was going to wear my boots with them. Of course I wear my boots with everything so that’s not really different LOL!

Yeah, I do like it. It's a little less "costumey" than some of the other styles. Not that that's bad, but I think it gives this dress a little more flexibility to be worn "in the real world".

What a cutie! paw:paw:paw:paw: :love:

Sherlock was born May 9th and has had his nails trimed by the vet last month. We only cage him at night during bed time. DH sleeps on a camping cot next to him until he's able to sleep through the night. Sherlock is free to roam in areas not carpeted; kitchen, half bath and entryway. He's not had an accident in several days. :littleangel:

I'd swear he's half cat!
View attachment 516240 :goodvibes
He's adorable!! I hope you are enjoying him. They grow up way too fast!!

Woo hoo! It's FRIDAY! :cheer2::banana::cheer2:

It's been raining off and on all day and will continue all night long. We plan on going out later tonight take Sherlock for a walk around the outdoor pet friendly mall.
:poop: Hubby doesn't know this but Pandora is having a promotion :tiptoe:
I know my secret is safe with you ladies! :grouphug:

Woo hoo! It's FRIDAY! :cheer2::banana::cheer2:

It's been raining off and on all day and will continue all night long. We plan on going out later tonight take Sherlock for a walk around the outdoor pet friendly mall.
:poop: Hubby doesn't know this but Pandora is having a promotion :tiptoe:
View attachment 522324
I know my secret is safe with you ladies! :grouphug:
Happy Friday! It’s date night here. I think we’re going to watch Bill and Ted if we can get it LOL! My Moms‘s birthday is tomorrow so we are all going out to lunch to celebrate. Yay!

Ok, I just bought a purple shrug to go with the purple HM dress and put on a red belt. Other than feeling a little exposed, I think I like this better than the black. Which is very unheard of for me as black is my favorite color. Posted both.

Attachments

• 9D501675-3394-46DC-AD91-25C921F39A14.jpeg
    9D501675-3394-46DC-AD91-25C921F39A14.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 60
  • 666E6664-45D1-4071-AFBE-47CF7FC8EE17.jpeg
    666E6664-45D1-4071-AFBE-47CF7FC8EE17.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 61

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter