• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Elite Dis - Archives :P

I would have loved to join you guys if this started like 4 months ago.

I'm level 25 (or 26, I forgot lol) and am already in a guild. I've become friends with people in this guild, so I don't think I'm going to leave it.

I'd love to meet up with you guys though and add all of you onto my friends list :)

I'm on POTCO but I'm already in an awesome guild, love them, can't leave. If I had known earlier I could have included my second pirate in this guild, but now both are in the same one. One is level 27 and the other is 30, so yeah I've been at it a little while.

My Lvl 30 pirate is done with boss battle so maybe I can catch some of you on and help you out. Nothing else to do with her right now but kill stuff.

-Stacey

I would have loved to join you guys if this started like 4 months ago.

I'm level 25 (or 26, I forgot lol) and am already in a guild. I've become friends with people in this guild, so I don't think I'm going to leave it.

I'd love to meet up with you guys though and add all of you onto my friends list :)

Cool, penny. Pm me when your on Potco :)

i joined it only shows npcs as the guildmaster and that

As the news of VMK closing unfolds we will try to keep this guild active. Our dis friendships wont be lossed. If dis closes this section of dis, then I will make a post in the community boards.

Keep fighting it!
Dude :hug:

I got unlimited access! You all should join Goofy and I sometime, we were sinking EITC ships tonight.

Haha, gotta love random names, I am Bill Treasurestealer. Remember the first post has info on how to join :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter